spartan117

Deepthroat..london.

7 posts in this topic

Hi, am looking for someone who provides some truly great deepthroat in London, any suggestions?

My favourite is Aisha - but she is not easy to book and not that cheap

Hi, am looking for someone who provides some truly great deepthroat in London, any suggestions?

what day you looking for? today in surbition Saturday east ham or Sunday Collier wood, proper service!

Eh?

what day are you looking to punt? if it's not a day she is working there is no point in putting a name forward.

Oh right, no particular day in mind.

Haha for a second I thought you were offering...today in Surbiton etc :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

I would disagree with aisha's reccomendation, she is great, my best overall wg experience her blowjobs are great but dt is I think down to gag reflex and it seems your either have it or not.

Of the thai wg's i've seen the best has been maria.

Of the limited other wg's I've seen "cock sucker delinda" is genuinely good at dt. It is a covered bj when I saw her, but it didn't hinder the bj experience. She's had some bad reviews because she says on her profile she offers owo and cim and she clearly does not. But she is a nice girl and although her body isn't fantastic she has a pretty face which is great when a girl is sucking you off. She has big tits but saggy a nice round bum but she isn't toned, but she's not overweight.

I would reccomend guys see her just for the bj and just pay the 50 quid. I've seen her twice the first time I spent 80 for the hour because I wanted the sex, but after that first experience I realised the best thing about her performance was the bj.