Adam878

Massage Parlours In London

28 posts in this topic

I'll be in London for a few days shortly.

Does the city have nay parlours like in Manchester where you can get a full service for £40-50? Is this too optimistic?!

Does the city have nay parlours like in Manchester where you can get a full service for £40-50? Is this too optimistic?!

i too would value some information such as this (but would be willing to pay abit more) as i dont go to london very often but i am next week

Choose the right girl at a soho walkup, and whilst you'll be restricted to 10-15 minutes, you'll get what you're looking for. I'm certainly not aware of any decent 'parlours' like those to be found in Manchester. They exist in some of the places like Camden - I've passed a couple - but they don't have many or even any (?) reports.

It took me less than 5 minutes to find 3 possibly 4 massage parlours in London using the field report section of this site.

It took me less than 5 minutes to find 3 possibly 4 massage parlours in London using the field report section of this site.

Gold star for PP.

I stand corrected.

Gold star for PP.

I stand corrected.

No dig at you was intended, Donkey Work. I do get a bit cross when newish people do not make full use of the site and all its assets. They seem to expect us old buggers to do their homework for them sometimes!

For me the homework and preparation is part of the fun of a punt.

I dont know any London parlours that charge that low a rate, HOD in West Kensington and Maida Vale charges £70 for half hour and has many good FRs on here. The thing is Parlours can be a more expensive option than Indies in London, especially if they charge extras, HOD is inclusive except for Anal within the services the WGs offer.

No dig at you was intended, Donkey Work. I do get a bit cross when newish people do not make full use of the site and all its assets. They seem to expect us old buggers to do their homework for them sometimes!

For me the homework and preparation is part of the fun of a punt.

I have no problem giving general advice to newbies, this site can be intimidating and especially to newbies, but feeding back afterwards would be nice, and with many they are never heard of again.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Choose the right girl at a soho walkup, and whilst you'll be restricted to 10-15 minutes, you'll get what you're looking for. I'm certainly not aware of any decent 'parlours' like those to be found in Manchester. They exist in some of the places like Camden - I've passed a couple - but they don't have many or even any (?) reports.

and gonna look into this abit more i see theres a thread thanks

Well done Dib for realising that there is a lot more to this site than this forum. Much very useful info is available to help your punting life go well. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

I have no problem giving general advice to newbies, this site can be intimidating and especially to newbies, but feeding back afterwards would be nice, and with many they are never heard of again.

That's nice to know Smithy, thanks...I'm fairly new on here too and it is a bit tricky at first getting around. I use the search facility as much as poss, its def the way to go, but sometimes it can be frustrating and it's tempting to put in a new post. Don't forget, as a newbie, a post is held by admin until approved, so it can take quite a while to even post and get a reply. This is VERY frustrating to a newbie. I fully intend to share my experiences with all the members on here. Already had many pointers and tips so it's only fair to give back. Rock on all!

Debbies Massage is apparently a popular place because of its warm friendly atmosphere, I havnt worked there myself but I do know a couple of girls that used to and they loved it there...happy girls happy punters I think.

Its not a big uber flash agency or website but that isnt whats important, its how you are treated x

http://debbie.courtesan.net/Debbssite.htm

Debbies Massage is apparently a popular place because of its warm friendly atmosphere, I havnt worked there myself but I do know a couple of girls that used to and they loved it there...happy girls happy punters I think.

Its not a big uber flash agency or website but that isnt whats important, its how you are treated x

Debbies is a decent place, and the gorgeous Nina is back.

Much closer to my patch, Lilly Ladies in North Finchley is reliable with several ladies who give good service, but they are both minimum £60 for FS, and the excellent HOD is £70.To get down to £40 or 50 I would think DonkeyWork is right in saying Soho walkups are the best option.

DebbiesMassage is highly recommended - I've been there a number of times and there is always a warm welcome there. The house special is great (£70 for shared shower before returning back to the room) and not at all rushed. The latest recruit, Chloe, is absolutely stunning!

Debbies is a decent place, and the gorgeous Nina is back.

Much closer to my patch, Lilly Ladies in North Finchley is reliable with several ladies who give good service, but they are both minimum £60 for FS, and the excellent HOD is £70.To get down to £40 or 50 I would think DonkeyWork is right in saying Soho walkups are the best option.

Damn, Chloe gave an out-of-date web-site with Nina still on it - got me all hot and bothered.

The current one, I think, is

http://debbiesmassage.net/Debbssite.htm

I've seen Tina.from.there. Lovely lady :-)

I think you will find that is Debbies old site, the correct one is

www.debbiesmassage.net

Apart from Debbies, can anynoe recommend any other good parlours down south london way? Some others that I've frequented are;

Bees Knees, Sydenham (near rail station). My first punt there scored a ten out of ten - involved a threesome with a Turkish stunner and a English rose. A truly memorable experience. Since then the girls have been so-so in terms of looks, though what they are all friendly enough. A nice welcome from the hostess every time, though her descritions of the girls when you call doesn't live up to reality unfortunately (apart from my first experience). Also, no website which doesn't help.

Hot Angels, Sydenham. Feels a bit like a roll-on-roll-off ferry, with not a great deal of enthusiasm from the girls (though this is only based on two visits - maybe I need to visit one more time?). Saying that, the girls are absolutely stunning in terms of their looks. If only we could combine the enthusiasm and friendliness of the girls in beesknees with the looks of the girls at hot angels...! But then that would be heaven!

Katie's Place, Elmers End. A strange and slightly disconcerting approach to this establishment - you have to climb a flight of fire escape stairs (metal and very noisy) which is in full view of the street to reach the door! It felt a bit like I was being displayed to the whole neighbourhood as a punter! Saying that, thankfully the door got opened pretty soon after arriving. As with Beesknees, 10 out of 10 for enthusiasm, but the marks are lower for the looks of the girls, and just like the hostess at Beesknees, don't put too much faith in the hostess' description of the girls when you call (again, unfortunately, no website - grrrrrrr....). Add 15 years to whatever she says is the age of the girls, and add a couple of dress sizes too! Saying all that, the girls are really good company and really get into the punt leaving me with a smile on my face every time I climb down that all-too-public flight of stairs!

Is there an address for Bees Knees ?

Gruffydd.  Hither Green has a few places.  My preference is for the Chestnuts.  I'd avoid Hearts.  

Im enquiring about a spa called Rios in Kentish Town it also offers massage service.

Has anyone been, reccomend going and is it clean/well maintained?

Also does the jacuzzi, sauna, pool and bar just like the pictures on their website?

I used to live in Kentish Town. I used to be a tri-athlete, so was working out alot, I had first moved to London and naively walked into there asking for a massage. She couldn't get me in, and no availability for like the next ever. I told a mate at work, and he told me what Rio's is all about. Never looked at that place the same. One day I saw this older dude pull up in a convertible Porsche with this hot as fck in a tight white mini dress (and nothing else) walk in there. I hear they do swinging etc.

I would _love_ to get the real story of that place :D

Must be clean and tidy if the rich yuppies go there!

Hi

Another newbie here!

First off I have read through quite a bit of the site... First time posting but have been reading reviews etc for quite some time.

Related to this 'parlours' topic

Does anyone know of any 'establishments' that have a good number of ladies on - on any given day. more than 5 and preferrably more than 10.

A good line up is a particular fav part of a punt for me!!!

I'm not looking for 'value' places.... Infact would be keen to find any upmarket places with real quality ladies. I suspect these kind of places exist but are hard to find out about as you maybe have to be 'in the know'

Have been punting for ages(mainly agency girls) and have never come across such a place - in London anyway

Thanks in advance