nervousnewbie

Curving Upwards?

7 posts in this topic

Hi

Just wondering if this is normal, as mine curves right up when erect and means I can hardly do any positions when hard, but its not painful or anything.  I am still quite new to sex only done it a handful of times in missionary (which is fine) and only realised on my last punt when the girl went on top that it wouldnt pull up straight. 

Is there any cure for this?

Hi

Just wondering if this is normal, as mine curves right up when erect and means I can hardly do any positions when hard, but its not painful or anything.  I am still quite new to sex only done it a handful of times in missionary (which is fine) and only realised on my last punt when the girl went on top that it wouldnt pull up straight. 

No.  I have seen all shapes and sizes.  Some bend one way and some bend another; some bend like a 'U' and they still work !

Hi

Is this the cause do you think?

I couldnt tell you if all bent willys are caused by this but some are. I have seen them pointing in all directions also but if you are worried then read this and possibly get it checked out. 

http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/4797/1/Peyronies-Disease-and-Abnormally-Bent-Penis---Causes-Symptoms-and-Treatment-Options.html

mm it could have that condition but i didnt notice any hard skin which that mentions but the banana shape comparison is a very good one!!

But the ones you have seen curving up, do they stop you from going on top and bouncing?  Cos with mine you cant pull it straight.  

Have looked into that condition Peyronies and doesnt look like there is much you can do about it.

You have to adapt what you have to what you can do and it will be slightly different with each lady. Even if you can't have a girl frantically bouncing on top it doesn't mean you can't be really active in other positions. Just have fun experimenting and turn it into an adventure rather than look at the negatives xx

I'm curved, and nobody ever complain about what i do :lol:

A friend of mine has a bent appendage and it doesn't stop his enjoyment. It wasn't always bent and he has been advised by a surgeon that it can be cured but it will result in him loosing about an inch. Although everyone is different and I suppose it depends on the individual and their circumstances.