lickerdave

Best Dfk In Mk

60 posts in this topic

I pass by mk occasionally and would love to try some of the lovely ladies in your area.

I have quite vanilla tastes but the deal breaker for me is lots of dfk, preferably with someone whose a real head turner & quite slim.

All recommendations gratefully received.

I haven't visited Chloe Kisses but I believe she has a penchant for a proper snog.

DG

I haven't visited Chloe Kisses but I believe she has a penchant for a proper snog.

DG

Oh there are few things I love more than a good long slow snog...unfortunatley although I have been told Im striking and hence a head turner (dont see it myself) there is no way I can slot myself into the "slim" category  :unsure: but thankyou anyway  :wub:

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I would highly recommend MK Helen (in GFE mode) as an amazingly good and natural kisser. Even tho she is rightly famed for her other oral skills, I am very happy to spend all our time with her mouth and mine together.

See her website for true representation as to how she looks, I can't see you being disappointed, in a different life Helen would have been a model I'm sure.  

Oh there are few things I love more than a good long slow snog...unfortunatley although I have been told Im striking and hence a head turner (dont see it myself) there is no way I can slot myself into the "slim" category :unsure: but thankyou anyway :wub:

Slim can be subjective, compared to my other half..... :D

DG

^^^ ^^^ ^^^

That didn't sound entirely complimentary Chloe, sorry.

I was merely pointing out that my OH no longer has an hour glass figure but instead carries the whole year around on her bum/waist :(

DG

I would highly recommend MK Helen (in GFE mode) as an amazingly good and natural kisser. Even tho she is rightly famed for her other oral skills, I am very happy to spend all our time with her mouth and mine together.

See her website for true representation as to how she looks, I can't see you being disappointed, in a different life Helen would have been a model I'm sure.  

Is Helen a true (natural) red head with those sexy freckles or is she a dyed one?

Is Helen a true (natural) red head with those sexy freckles or is she a dyed one?

Suicide redhead (dyed it herself...)

Seriously, I think we share a taste in good snoggers, and I know of no-one that kisses better.

I have not seen Helen personally (actually, I have seen her but not punted with her) so I can verify the pics are accurate. I can also say that a number of punters whose judgment I trust tell me she is by far the best kisser in MK (recommendations that have come my way unsolicited). She is on list to visit.

Always do wonder what punters talk about in the back channels. Could make for interesting reading.

Always do wonder what punters talk about in the back channels. Could make for interesting reading.

Nothing to do with the above post, but just had a wonderful flashback to your tongue, Helen's tongue and mine in our threesome...  :wub:

Yes Threesome kisses are always good. 

Best threesome Kiss?

Deffo need to get you in another 3sum Bobin, you were very naughty and I liked it :)

Thanks for the suggestion of Helen, what about the lovely ladies at Annabella's?

Thanks for the suggestion of Helen, what about the lovely ladies at Annabella's?

Really don't want to hog the thread, but as no one else has contributed...

Girls I have seen and can totally recommend are Amy, Carmella and Sarah (in nothing other than alphabetical order)

Whilst I'm here, it would be remiss not to mention my other two favorite snoggers, Autumn Temptation and Chloe Kisses, two MK indies who really are at the top of their game.

All of the above ladies bring that special something to the room that makes it feel like 'the real thing', and of course, all kiss like the teen girlfriends of our youth.

Try Lexi in Milton Keynes, a lovely black lady who is listed on sophias angels website and works herself from he own apartment. Gorgeous and passionate kisser

MK Helen is a great kisser no doubt. She is attractive but not as attractive as her website suggests but I am fussy. I did find her a bit detached which is weird when someone is snogging you. In essence she is a bit like the film 'sixth sense', i am glad I've seen it and enjoyed it too but would not buy the DVD.

MK Helen is a great kisser no doubt. She is attractive but not as attractive as her website suggests but I am fussy. I did find her a bit detached which is weird when someone is snogging you. In essence she is a bit like the film 'sixth sense', i am glad I've seen it and enjoyed it too but would not buy the DVD.

Adele is like the film "Back to the Future". I saw it and loved it; and saw it again and again countless times....and yes, I would not only buy the DVD but a special collectors edition Blu Ray version too.

Adele is like the film "Back to the Future". I saw it and loved it; and saw it again and again countless times....and yes, I would not only buy the DVD but a special collectors edition Blu Ray version too.

So in answer to the original post would you say that Adele in your opinion was the best provider of deep french kissing or 'snogging with tongues' in Milton Keynes ?

Just to confirm, is that Adele of Annabellas? Blonde, South African.

DG

So in answer to the original post would you say that Adele in your opinion was the best provider of deep french kissing or 'snogging with tongues' in Milton Keynes ?

I would say Adele is amongst the best. I really cannot pin-point one lady as being the best because there are a few; each equally good in their own way.

Out of the other girls I have seen I would also include Pixie, Tia and Izabel (when she returns) as amongst the best of the DFK providers in MK.

Edited by asianbeast

Just to confirm, is that Adele of Annabellas? Blonde, South African.

DG

Yes, Adele of Annabellas, the drop dead gorgeous South African blonde. There are a few others too who are equally as good in this regard. Please see the above post.

No one client can decide who is the best at anything. Its all subjective x

No one client can decide who is the best at anything. Its all subjective x

And with a name such as Chloe Kisses!!

Even though it's a paid service there still needs to be an element of chemistry to take a purely mechanical act to a more intimate place.

With my regular there's as much fun with the cheeky lip smacker kisses during a conversation or if having a laugh, much the same as with a real girlfriend.

DG

And with a name such as Chloe Kisses!!

Even though it's a paid service there still needs to be an element of chemistry to take a purely mechanical act to a more intimate place.

With my regular there's as much fun with the cheeky lip smacker kisses during a conversation or if having a laugh, much the same as with a real girlfriend.

DG

Haha its my name not a statement, although I guess it could be taken as both, the words just rhymed together when they first popped into my head but as it is I feel it suits me lol xx

I think he's saying if you want to recapture your youth, you don't need a DeLorean with a flux capacitor to go back to 1985 but an hour with a cute blonde bokkie!