EllieSheffield

Was he trying to rip me of???

16 posts in this topic

I had a punter/guy/customer/whatever you call him visit me the other day at a massage parlor.

All was going well until his phone went. I did not hear it vibrate but apparently it did vibrate. He answered it, started to talk to a person (I could not hear the other person) and eventually hung up. The phone call from his end sounded very bad and the punter proceeded to tell me his brothers kid (or someone's close to him) had been rushed to hospital with suspected meningitis.

I thought how terrible... tried to reassure him everything will be fine... and then it got the point of him clothed... and he asks "how much do I owe you". I tell him the price for what he had and charged him accordingly. He did spend at least 15 minutes with me and we did have sex... he had just not cum. He hands over the money and says "I bet that is the quickest money you have made" and I ignored that comment and he went.

I had a strange feeling about the episode... I did not hear the phone vibrating even after we stopped having sex and I felt a bit strange about his comments... if a family member was seriously ill why you comment about making money? Maybe I should have waived some money, I think I did for the owo, but we were well into half way through the booking and we did have full sex, plus I would have had to explain to the manager downstairs... I dunno, what do other people think?

To be honest, assuming it was a genuine call, the money was probably the least of his concerns. Don't worry about it.

If he was trying to get one over on you -then it sounds as though he didn't succeed.

I reckon he knew that he wasn't going to be able to cum. He was going to end the session and was looking for any sort of refund that you were likely to offer.

You gave him a service. You should still be paid.

its not your fault that he answered the phone which shortened the time.its easy enough to switch a phone off in the first place

many occasions ive felt a little rushed but accept it as a service has been provided

no need to feel guilty

Sounds like he was attempting to get a cheapo punt off of you. If the call was genuine, then you're right ..... he wouldn't have the mind to be making sarky comments about the money you made. And also, if he was naked and therefore his mobile was not on his person, then how could he hear it vibrate?? :confused:

You seem to have done the right thing Ellie and have got nothing to worry about.

And also, if he was naked and therefore his mobile was not on his person, then how could he hear it vibrate?? :confused:

You can very easily hear a phone vibrate if it's on a hard surface and there's no background noise. That said, I'd say it was more likely to be a rip-off attempt than not.

I think that if he has booked you for 30 minutes then he pays for the full 30 minutes regardless of how long he stays.

I dont see what the problem here is or how it was a rip off attempt.

The guy paid you what u asked for and didnt ask for a discount, right?

He may have made a comment about it being easy money for you but from reading your post it doesnt sound like he was trying to get out of paying nor did he put up a big fight about it.

He may have made a comment about it being easy money for you but from reading your post it doesnt sound like he was trying to get out of paying nor did he put up a big fight about it

Agree.. if he was distraught it would be easy for him to say something hurtful and not know.. the end result sounds about right though of course I hope the kid recovers.

Out of interest, did he smile as he said it, or was there some kind of "joking" tone of voice? I'd say it's difficult to tell without knowing "how" it was said

I never heard the phone vibrating - it was on a soft chair and in his trouser pocket. Even when we stopped doing the business I did not hear the phone. I suppose if I was an indie I might not have charged him but something did not feel right.

It does seem a little strange, personally I wouldn't have answered the phone in the first place, and even if I had, would have have finished the appointment.

I never heard the phone vibrating - it was on a soft chair and in his trouser pocket. Even when we stopped doing the business I did not hear the phone. I suppose if I was an indie I might not have charged him but something did not feel right.

Im an indie and I still would have charged him barring in mind I always take payment first never after a service.

Imo a client is paying for my time not what they have in that time or if they choose to cut their appointment short.

Also he should have his phone switched off while with you imagine if we stopped midway through an appointment and answered our phones? :confused:

That sort of thing has happened to me twice. One was after 5 min when the wife rang and the other appointment was ended half way through because of a work emergency. I did not offer refunds nor was on asked. However, I did say to both that if they saw me again I would give a substantial discount. I saw both again.

It does seem unlikely that he'd hear it vibrate if it was in his trouser pocket on a soft chair. Personally, if I heard my phone vibrate during a booking, I'd ignore it and find out what it was all about when I've left.

It all sounds odd to me as well. Who on earth answers their phone part way through a session. I don't think I could stop if a Jumbo Jet landed on me :D(except of course if the girl asks to stop:cool:) so stuff the phone ringing. May be some guys have to be on call for work but surely no one answers to a relative like a brother or wife, that's ridiculous.

There is a lesson here for you Ellie and that is get paid up front and that includes extras (in fact especially extras as some tight gits will quibble over them too). When I see a girl I fully expect to pay up front and am always prepared for it. I only expect a refund if she breaks the appointment.