ik8133

Wot No Pubes!

50 posts in this topic

So your favourite WG says that she prefers you to be more polished down below than Duncan Goodhew cranium, you intend to comply with her wishes, how do/would you explain this away to your better half?

incorporate it into a game with the OH, tell them that it's something you have always really wanted to try, but have been afraid to ask before, but now you want to be more open!

but I will warn you, if you are a hairy bloke having a smooth area just round the genitals along with a hairy chest and legs looks silly!  And if you go the whole hog and get rid of it all, it takes ages to maintain, and itches like buggery when it all starts to grow back.

So your favourite WG says that she prefers you to be more polished down below than Duncan Goodhew cranium, you intend to comply with her wishes, how do/would you explain this away to your better half?

I've been shaving cock and balls daily ever since I started punting. In the beginning I told Mrs BB I didn't like it growing long and straggly because it could get caught up in my pants or foreskin and be uncomfortable, actually true. I like my bush short but can't trim it the way I like it, so periodically I shave completely, in particular just before seeing a similarly groomed lady, and then let it grow back. I would keep fully shaved - I love the look and feel - but it tends to go spotty after a few daily shaves. So I let it grow for a couple of weeks and then shave again, the best technique I've discovered is to use my electric shaver with talcum powder. I never have any problem with itching and Mrs BB either doesn't notice or isn't interested.

Oh if only all men were able to shave off the fuzz!  So much nicer.

Having toyed with this idea for a while I have now added a new service to my mild domination list of activities.

Pube singeing

I am not entirely cruel though and  won't  be using a blowtorch.

just a regular box of extra long matches.   ;) 

Would a working girl be as rude to request this of a client?!

1 person likes this

I prefer men WITH pubes. I understand trimming or shaved balls but no pubes only looks right on an athletic body, if at all.

I trim my pubic hair so its short and neat my balls are shaved completely and if you come out in a shaving rash medicated talc does the job. I dont think totally shaven on us men looks right but every man to his own.

do guys normally do this? wgs if you see a guy who shaves do you think it strange or normal or even do you prefer it?

I certainly wouldn't tell a punter to go and shave his dangly bits thats for sure! We are meant to offer guys a discreet way to get their rocks off, not discreet expecting a married man to explain away his new fascination with genital topiary!

Edited by Bibi

It's not a problem that I have ever encountered. My body is not very hairy in any respect. I can get away with not shaving for 2 or 3 days without a problem (I think I may have some native american blood); hairs on my chest are like trees in a desert; and ladies don't have to root through the undergrowth to find the tackle.

So although I assume it's not very nice for a lady to get a nose and mouthful of hair I don't really know the extent of the problem if indeed there is a problem. The ladies would be the best ones to answer that question.

If a regular WG asked something of me, be it shave my pubes completely off then so be it, no problem at all.

I want her to enjoy herself and have a good time as much as i do.

Every WG ive ever had an overnight with, before we meet ive always asked them if they prefer men trimmed, shaven, natural. Theyve all said trimmed, so i comply with what they fancy.

Every booking ive ever had ive always made sure to keep myself trimmed, for her convenience.

Edited by sparkstar

Hi Lynn, i'd love to come and try your new service, i use the nair cream treatment, but quite often i end up with a raw ball bag for a couple of days, have to do it a couple of days before seeing a lady, the slightest warm juices on there is agony, i'd prefer not to have the dom bit though, i like the nice gentle treatment, :P

Oh if only all men were able to shave off the fuzz!  So much nicer.

Having toyed with this idea for a while I have now added a new service to my mild domination list of activities.

Pube singeing

I am not entirely cruel though and  won't  be using a blowtorch.

just a regular box of extra long matches.   ;) 

I haven't done anything with my OH for years so she never sees me starkers these days.

I did shave completely once but it looked a bit too weird. I much prefer to trim my bush to No 6 then shave my shaft, balls, perineum and crack, only been doing it for a few months now but smooth balls are great. I'd never thought about the hairs on my shaft until reading some of the ladies posts on P/Net, I will never punt again without at least a smooth shaft and in all likeliness smooth balls and crack too.

I'm a devotee of dry shave with talc using a Venus sensitive lady razor as that just seems more comfortable than my bloke razors. Works a treat and so much easier than wet shaving down there.

The OH would ask loads of questions if she knew but she'll never be given access down that way again - they're MY pubes and I'll do wot I want! :D

DG

Question for the ladies..I am about to visit a lady with the intention of spending some time 'down below' <_< It seems from reports it is something she enjoys immensely so..

Is it imperative that I am clean shaven...ie, my chin, face etc? Its just that in the past, girlfriends have expressed different opinions..some preferring a day or two of growth, tho I'm not convinced this was not more to do with the aesthetic of the 'designer stubble' look.

What's best...clean shaved face and chin for RO?

Also, re ladies shaving completely down below, which I absolutely love myself..unless, as recently I visited a lovely oriental lady who advertised as shaved completely, so off I trotted. What actually greeted me WAS a completely shaved lady...but maybe from 3 days previous! As she was oriental, she had very strong hair growth anyway and this transformed down below to something akin to kissing/licking a rabid hedgehog...I had to desist after 10 mins or so fearing laceration of the tongue? :wacko:

So...shaved comletely is not the whole story!

Thanks Lynn, i not too keen on the burning balls bit, i used to go to a chinese hairdressing salon for haircut,i got on well with the girl,she spoke good english,i always had a laugh and joke with her,this one day we were having a laugh and i said to her,do you do the hair down there, she said of course, ( dont ask you dont get ) no one else waiting so she said you want doing, we go out back room, so out we go, i took my kit off, laid on floor and she started with the electric trimmer going all round the little fella and my bag, sure enough little fella starts reacting, she says oh baby you get very excited, you want me help you, oh yes please, so very soon i had a very happy ending, and a smooth trim as well, i said thank you that was best haircut i ever had, how much i owe you, she said is £20 ok, i said that is very good of you, do you do many men like this, she said no you the first,so i went back many times, but as always happens, she's gone back to China for holiday, but Lynn im sorry i have to give your treatment a miss, :) xx

Hi Lynn, i'd love to come and try your new service, i use the nair cream treatment, but quite often i end up with a raw ball bag for a couple of days, have to do it a couple of days before seeing a lady, the slightest warm juices on there is agony, i'd prefer not to have the dom bit though, i like the nice gentle treatment, :P

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That was absolutely, bloody hilarious!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

I shave the sack and trim the hedge. Far too much effort getting rid of everything!

not sure i would begin to know how to suddenly explain that away !!

not sure i would begin to know how to suddenly explain that away !!

You could tell the other half you mistakenly used her hair removal cream instead of shower gel, and all your pubes dropped off!  You know how it is, shampoo in your eyes, you grope around the toilletries shelf and inadvertantly pick up the wrong bottle!

I have tried to use vaseline intensive care moisturing cream to wash my hair as the bottle is the same colour scheme and shape as my shampoo bottle

After I've paid her, I file her request right next to those of all the other service providers in my life who feel disposed to comment on my personal grooming. Which is to say, in the bin. When I start managing my pubic (or any other) regions with (no disrespect intended) the preferences of a working girl as the driving factor, I think I will probably have more to explain to the OH than the loss of a few pubes. This post mainly makes me feel sorry for your wife.

After I've paid her, I file her request right next to those of all the other service providers in my life who feel disposed to comment on my personal grooming. Which is to say, in the bin. When I start managing my pubic (or any other) regions with (no disrespect intended) the preferences of a working girl as the driving factor, I think I will probably have more to explain to the OH than the loss of a few pubes. This post mainly makes me feel sorry for your wife.

I'm quite the opposite. I always explain to a lady that I have a No 2 stubble for example (facial). I like an occasional wet shave and if a lady expresses a dislike of stubble I would shave.

As I've said previously, I shave my sack and shaft. Although I very much like the feel of it myself it's undoubtedly with the ladies in mind. Even if I stopped shaving my sack at some point I would keep shaving my shaft.

There's no reason at all why we shouldn't groom for the ladies.

DG

LOL, what a brilliant review :lol:

...What's best...clean shaved face and chin for RO?...

It doesn't bother me either way provided the man realises that pushing stubble into my shaved delicate areas will make them sore fast. So if you're not totally smooth just be careful.

There's no reason at all why we shouldn't groom for the ladies.

DG

I think that depends entirely on your circumstances. If you're a married man and your grooming priority is to impress working girls then at best, that's just plain wrong. If you're single and your grooming priority is to impress working girls, I would say "pretty sad state of affairs, but up to you." I mean, it's PAID SEX FFS.

I think that depends entirely on your circumstances. If you're a married man and your grooming priority is to impress working girls then at best, that's just plain wrong. If you're single and your grooming priority is to impress working girls, I would say "pretty sad state of affairs, but up to you." I mean, it's PAID SEX FFS.

Not married but cohabit. It may be paid sex but if grooming is conducive to a mutually better punt then fine. Just because I'm paying doesn't mean I won't consider the lady.

It's not about "impressing" a lady at all, it's about asking what she prefers and if it's not inconvenient to me I'm happy to oblige.

Also, it's about far more than just sex, paid or not. It's about intimacy and hopefully being comfortable with each other.

DG

1 person likes this