Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lateron

Cherbourg

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Im going to be in Cherbourg with a few hours to spare, does anyone know a punters retreat, with a nice French lady to make me comfortable and have some fun, while i wait for my ferry back to the UK please, :P

I'll guess that you had a very lonely wait for your ferry lateron. Sorry to see that, but it also means that Cherbourg must be a punting desert.

Thinking about it now, I should have suggested that you walk the strees till you find an "American Bar". That's what the French call a knocking shop.

At least you know for next time.

I'll guess that you had a very lonely wait for your ferry lateron. Sorry to see that, but it also means that Cherbourg must be a punting desert.

Thinking about it now, I should have suggested that you walk the strees till you find an "American Bar". That's what the French call a knocking shop.

Thanks Paul, i was in Cherbourg yesterday,thanks for your tip about the American Bar, unfortunatley i didn't get round to looking for any pleasure palaces, i got involved in a nice relaxed long long lunch, in a little bar in the town called Cafe' du Port, run by the most gorgeous girl Sandrine,i fell in love with her straight away,shame she got a big husband who looks after her well, after a few beers, bottle of vino and a few calvados, i was well oiled, luckily she had asked me what time the ferry was sailing, so she got me a taxi to get me there on time, lovely time had, spontainius is always best i find, i said to her as she kissed me avouir, i will be back again soon, there's a ferry every day from Poole, feel a bit ruff today though, thanks again mate, lateron