bobdunn

Mmf Threesome Genuine Offers?

51 posts in this topic

Hi Lads,

I've just been reading some of the posts for MFM threesomes and it seems not many people are genuine in this (trust me I have had experience of this).

I have always wanted to make this happen but either the other guy likes the idea but can't hack it or it is finding enthuasiatic ladies.

So if there are genuine lads in London (I can realy only do London for now) and know a lass 100-200 drop me a line. And please NO TIME WASTERS, some of us actually want to do it rather than just talk about it.

I can do it this week, no qualms.

Need a S8 MFM Guy for this Thursday.....

I have a MFM meeting agreed for this Thursday (11th April) with a very beautiful young lady and hope to be doing a DP as well. She does Alevel and CIM but has not experienced 2 guys at once, yet.... We would be her first, but I expect not her last :-)

Unfortunately the guy I had lined up has got cold feet....... Sorry for the short notice, can you step in please..........

Previous experience pref, but enthusiasm sufficient, other essentials are a cock and money (100+). Meeting Central London.

Serious enquires only - please PM me.

IanT

Your right there are a few posts suggesting organising group sex but no serious commitments.

I like gangbangs, bukkake but have not tried MMF.

I am serious for group sex if someone took the lead.

It seems you have done a few MMF and so would you be interested in organising gangbangs?, etc

In London the gangbang, group sex scene is limited. 

No problem finding the guys. The problem is finding the girls that make it possible.

Guys, I would like to thank you for all the PMs on Thursdays meeting. I will get around to answering them all, but maybe not tonight. There has been a fantastic response, some of you I have already texted and 1 I have arranged to meet tomorrow. Please wish us luck....

I don't agree with Donkeywork on this matter, I know (i.e  I met) lots of beautiful girls who will do MMF for the right money. Not all do DP (i,e. not all do Alevel). But there is normally a shortage of is 'serious' 'reliable' guys who don't mind spending some money.

I would really like to find a guy who would can do this weekly and is OK to spend 150 to 250 a visit. Even to up the ante and see 2 girls for 2 hours!!!

But I am fine with others who can make it less often, especially if they wish to graduate to a gang bang, say 2 girls and 5 guys...But that's for the future. 

happy banging, and once again thanks for all the response.

IanT

Guys, I would like to thank you for all the PMs on Thursdays meeting. I will get around to answering them all, but maybe not tonight. There has been a fantastic response, some of you I have already texted and 1 I have arranged to meet tomorrow. Please wish us luck....

I don't agree with Donkeywork on this matter, I know (i.e I met) lots of beautiful girls who will do MMF for the right money. Not all do DP (i,e. not all do Alevel). But there is normally a shortage of is 'serious' 'reliable' guys who don't mind spending some money.

I would really like to find a guy who would can do this weekly and is OK to spend 150 to 250 a visit. Even to up the ante and see 2 girls for 2 hours!!!

But I am fine with others who can make it less often, especially if they wish to graduate to a gang bang, say 2 girls and 5 guys...But that's for the future.

happy banging, and once again thanks for all the response.

IanT

Why would you arrange a 1 hr Mmf at what would seem to be £150-£250 when you can go to 4 hr party and have that for £80 (Pam's, LAPC or 2 hrs at Kim's) or the same money for LMP.

There's the rub.

Yes, you can find girls when them money is right FOR THEM. But finding girls where the money is right for all parties is more difficult.

The max I would pay for such a get together would be £100. And that's steep. It doesn't make sense when you can have longer at a party for less.

I would be interested in gangbang/bukkake and would pay £100 max with the right girl.

A levels or DP would be a bonus.

Soooo jealous! ;)

Are you up for this kinda thing, Saffa?

Are you up for this kinda thing, Saffa?

What do you think?!?! :P

Im also very genuine and very much up for mmf with a touch of bi fun if anyone is tempted.

What do you think?!?! :P

You never cease to surprise me...

I will happily offer my cock to any potential threesome with Adele.

I will happily offer my cock to any potential threesome with Adele.

Perhaps we need to lay some plans...

After hearing about someone's experience today, it's definitely on MY 'to do' list! Wowzer!

Alright Adele. Me and DonkeyWork are offering our penises. You ready to take us on?

Great mini-report Ian, it seems Lara is a greedy girl!!

It would be really helpful if you could mention here the set rate for a MMF at HoD. Is it that both guys pay the normal 1-2-1 fee or is there a reduction?

A huge thanks goes out to my-mate IanT (a true gent) and the absolutely stunning Lara. What a magic experience and what memories. I will die a most happy man.....though hopefully not too soon as hope to repeat said experience at some point ;)

Ps. Can confirm the lovely twinkle in Adele's eye!

A huge thanks goes out to my-mate IanT (a true gent) and the absolutely stunning Lara. What a magic experience and what memories. I will die a most happy man.....though hopefully not too soon as hope to repeat said experience at some point ;)

Ps. Can confirm the lovely twinkle in Adele's eye!

And you definitely had a twinkle in yours! Still jealous! Lol!

Wish you well gents, and Adele. Sounds like a fun time.

Ian - thanks for the PM. Hope to see you and / or Sherbert if you're on for a session at any point.

Adele has sadly not answered our request for a threesome! *cries*

Adele has sadly not answered our request for a threesome! *cries*

PM me after this weekend... *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

I am interested in MFM. I'd prefer to do it with someone in their 20's or 30's, who's in good health and good with women outside of punting (ie someone who is modestly attractive / etc). Must be London based.