BillGoldberg

Missing Maria - Alternatives ?

56 posts in this topic

The 'Great One' is off duty for an entire month (at least) and I'm truly feeling the absence

With her all encompassing service it really feels like you're indulging in a complete banquet

While she's away, please, some similar GFE/ PSE tinged thoroughly sating recommendations

(Round, grabbable assed lovelies only please)

Thank you

Putting the request that way is raising the bar too high, Bill, so few are in Maria's league.

I think you might enjoy Aileen of 007, though: good attitude and manner, strong all-round service, and passes the grabbable test.

The 'Great One' is off duty for an entire month (at least) and I'm truly feeling the absence

With her all encompassing service it really feels like you're indulging in a complete banquet

While she's away, please, some similar GFE/ PSE tinged thoroughly sating recommendations

(Round, grabbable assed lovelies only please)

Thank you

Damn! Just as I was planning to see her at last. I guess Helena/Coco is the obvious second choice (though of course you know her well, Bill), but what about Amelia? Looks can be deceptive with Photoshopping, but if anyone can resist either this photo or this one, they're a better man than I am....

Putting the request that way is raising the bar too high, Bill, so few are in Maria's league.

I think you might enjoy Aileen of 007, though: good attitude and manner, strong all-round service, and passes the grabbable test.

thanks for the suggestion Chris

Damn! Just as I was planning to see her at last. I guess Helena/Coco is the obvious second choice (though of course you know her well, Bill), but what about Amelia? Looks can be deceptive with Photoshopping, but if anyone can resist either this photo or this one, they're a better man than I am....

yep, she's pretty damn beautiful

you spent some 'quality time' ;)  with her ?

yep, she's pretty damn beautiful

you spent some 'quality time' ;)  with her ?

Ah, not yet (my next planned visit is to Helena), I was wondering if anyone else had actually seen her rather than just the photos.

Amelia's feedback on AsianInvasion is generally pretty good, six unreservedly positive with the one reservation being Worldpunter's comment that "She looks at her phone too much and took it into the bathroom with us. I did tell her about this but she says she has pressure from agencies to answer. Later on the bed she stopped a b**w j*b to take a message, before in the bathroom she spoke on the phone before getting in the water." On the other hand, he says that she is, with Maria, the best, so the criticism is fairly minor. And Aisha responded that she was new and needed to learn that making the client happy was more important than making the agency happy.

But praise for Aisha in publishing Worldpunter's comment, that makes you much more confident in the agency.

Edited by Oldblighter

Ah, not yet (my next planned visit is to Helena), I was wondering if anyone else had actually seen her rather than just the photos.

Amelia's feedback on AsianInvasion is generally pretty good, six unreservedly positive with the one reservation being Worldpunter's comment that "She looks at her phone too much and took it into the bathroom with us. I did tell her about this but she says she has pressure from agencies to answer. Later on the bed she stopped a b**w j*b to take a message, before in the bathroom she spoke on the phone before getting in the water." On the other hand, he says that she is, with Maria, the best, so the criticism is fairly minor. And Aisha responded that she was new and needed to learn that making the client happy was more important than making the agency happy.

But praise for Aisha in publishing Worldpunter's comment, that makes you much more confident in the agency.

Ah, my mistake for not checking the FRs first: Amelia has half a dozen FRs, all good.

A 'WP Official Seal of Approval', (recognized globally as 'the only truly thorough and rigorous benchmark' in Asian WG Testing & Rating) was all I needed

Edited by BillGoldberg

Regarding Maria ,   If anyone does have an alternative then please post  , this will save me from my intended suicide in early April if she doesn't surface back on the agency sites .  The closest to Maria was Briony  for me , and she has gone .

Regarding Amelia ,  when I interviewed her it was some time ago [  about a year ? ]  , I would expect her to be a much better sp now , with more consideration for the client . My benchmark is high  .   She has made a comeback recently and should be welcomed ,  She was only working for A-Class  for months , and out of touch with her Paddington friends .   I would recommend you see her oldblighter , she would perhaps be your type , after reading your postings . She is taller than the type of girl I go for  [  I like 'em small , but with a big heart and they come at me like dynamite ]   She has enhanced boobs , and is willing , all round a good girl .  At the time I didn't post a punternet FR for her as like others I have seen she didn't inspire me .    Hope this helps .

Regarding Maria ,   If anyone does have an alternative then please post  , this will save me from my intended suicide in early April if she doesn't surface back on the agency sites .  The closest to Maria was Briony  for me , and she has gone .

Regarding Amelia ,  when I interviewed her it was some time ago [  about a year ? ]  , I would expect her to be a much better sp now , with more consideration for the client . My benchmark is high  .   She has made a comeback recently and should be welcomed ,  She was only working for A-Class  for months , and out of touch with her Paddington friends .   I would recommend you see her oldblighter , she would perhaps be your type , after reading your postings . She is taller than the type of girl I go for  [  I like 'em small , but with a big heart and they come at me like dynamite ]   She has enhanced boobs , and is willing , all round a good girl .  At the time I didn't post a punternet FR for her as like others I have seen she didn't inspire me .    Hope this helps .

Thank you WP, that's very helpful.

I too miss Briony, the nearest girl I've met to her is Cherry on a good day.

Never seen Amelia, to my chagrin. No idea why, I find her pictures very attratctive. As for Briony - irreplacable in many ways. Hard to book, but when you did, bloody hell.

Saw maria once and enjoyed my time, as I did Amelia, but never got the urge to visit them again.

On the other hand... Briony. She once asked me to go to Thailand with her and screw her every day... and I didn't take her up on the offer. What a fool I was. ;) She probably said that to all the blokes. Anyway if I did take her up on it my life expectancy would have been very short,

Saw maria once and enjoyed my time, as I did Amelia, but never got the urge to visit them again.

On the other hand... Briony. She once asked me to go to Thailand with her and screw her every day... and I didn't take her up on the offer. What a fool I was. ;) She probably said that to all the blokes. Anyway if I did take her up on it my life expectancy would have been very short,

Agreed re Maria... She was the last straw for me; Nana - uninspiring overall but a great BJ. Maria; older and far less attractive than her photos (like Nana and Cherry) and very ordinary in performance stakes.

The under-performances, the piss poor English, set against the amazing hype for all 3 of my flirtations with all things Asian left me underwhelmed... I really do wonder what drives this obsession with average performers.

Agreed re Maria... She was the last straw for me; Nana - uninspiring overall but a great BJ. Maria; older and far less attractive than her photos (like Nana and Cherry) and very ordinary in performance stakes.

The under-performances, the piss poor English, set against the amazing hype for all 3 of my flirtations with all things Asian left me underwhelmed... I really do wonder what drives this obsession with average performers.

Maria ??.......average performer ???

what drugs are you on ?

Bill , he's not taking any drugs . that's the problem  , since his release he hasn't been taking his medication  . We have a file on him also , and it's quite possible we will pick him up and return him to hospital .   The Maudsley on Denmark Hill , S.E. London .

This time, agree with WP. Well worth ignoring this particular donkey.

We still remember the 'Cherry and the bathtub' story

There exists a small, select group of individuals who routinely champion a small band of Thai/Asian girls. Ramping up the merits of their service far and beyond what I experienced.

The girls are inevitably older and less attractive than their photos - but in the cases of the girls I met - at least 15 maybe 20 years older and 2 or 3 divisions in the looks department below the way that they are depicted in their photos.

There seems to be a thirst for enquiries into this that and the other these days - maybe Galahad and the Mods ought to have an enquiry into the 'Lets champion a Thai girl' racket because something smells a little off to me.

There exists a small, select group of individuals who routinely champion a small band of Thai/Asian girls. Ramping up the merits of their service far and beyond what I experienced.

The girls are inevitably older and less attractive than their photos - but in the cases of the girls I met - at least 15 maybe 20 years older and 2 or 3 divisions in the looks department below the way that they are depicted in their photos.

There seems to be a thirst for enquiries into this that and the other these days - maybe Galahad and the Mods ought to have an enquiry into the 'Lets champion a Thai girl' racket because something smells a little off to me.

I have never, ever, championed any agency or girl on here or elsewhere. In fact, I vividly remember getting my arse chewed off for being a little off with the agency you are so keen to give a kicking to. No matter. My motives were at worst tipsy , at best honest. Not so sure about you though,

yeah WP's right

this guy needs more medication, not less.............and triple the strength

Of the four mentioned, I've only seen Cherry; to describe her as "far less attractive than her photos" is surely wrong. Attractiveness is, agreed, a subjective matter, but in Cherry's case this seems demonstrable nonsense.

Now we're outside the range of subjectivity: "at least 15 maybe 20 years older and 2 or 3 divisions in the looks department below the way that they are depicted in their photos"? Now we know you're either having a laugh or just trolling - or more likely both. I have to agree with Bill and WP that this man seriously needs to get back on the meds.

Edited by Oldblighter

There really is a very simple explanation for this. The posters who champion these ladies do so because they genuinely have great punts with them, this is almost certainly due to the fact that they treat them with respect. You, on the other hand, are demonstrably a misogynist, and your experiences with Aisha's agency have proven that these ladies have sussed you for what you are and treated you accordingly. You identify the Asian fanciers on the board as a vocal minority, well you are in a minority of one.

Ok  ,  let's give out a little sympathy here. It's past 4 pm  and by now he should have taken his medication and be in a more sensible mood . [ remember TDW , it's 2 of the red tablets and 3 of the white , in the bottles on the top shelf in your bathroom cabinet . ]

It's all about attitude and respect when punting TG  . When I read your very first posting , on your very first TG punt , I felt sorry for you and wondered how can this guy have so much bad luck  . Then I thought why does he want to start off his asian punting career with the top girls , [ some established asian fanciers still haven't plucked up the courage to visit Cherry or Maria  ]    So you aimed too high , had too much expectations , and a bad attitude on your first visit .

When you climb the stairs on a visit to a TG flat you shouldn't have the thoughts in your head like  "   I'm a gonna fcuk this slut as hard as I can and have her begging for my spunk  "     That's not the way we do it .   What you should be thinking is ,  "  I,m gonna have a gteat time here with a girl who will be happy to see me , who has a clean and well decorated flat , placing candles around the room and in her bathroom to create a mood of relaxation .  Boy  , this is gonna be good . "  

Maybe you expected too much  , it was after all  , your first visit  . I think to get the best out of visiting a TG you need to see the same one , 3  , 4  or 5 times before she becomes comfortable with you to open up more , knowing you are not a policeman , under cover border control agent , or a cycle-hat -trick patient out on day release .

It would have helped if you had told aisha you had no experience of asian girls or you could have pm ed some of the guys on here to get advice . But you chose to go in like a bull in a china shop [ or should that be donkey ]

You went on a public forum to complain of TG  , who you know little about , when the fault was yours , as proved by aisha in her response to you .  Thai people don't take criticism well as they are not used to it  , when as a race , they are conditioned from birth to obey and please their elders . They hate to lose face in public when they are doing the best they can do . .  When you complain of their lack of english , well ,  again they are not to be compared with english wg .

All hope on you TDW is not lost  , you could take on board some advise from this forum  . Personally , I wouldn't want you to look back and think you had missed out on the best wg in the world   IMO   , when you are back confined to your hospital bed  and your chest is sore from the restraints of your strait-jacket .

Perhaps you could fly over Edgware road again   .

Having a bad punt with one of these girls, ok I get, but with all of them? There is a common factor there and I doubt it's the girls.

Any more rec's for Bill? any of the girls i can think of don't quite have the grab-able arse.

Actually, far be it from me to support a critic, but I would always caution that to get them at their best, some of the oriental girls have to be seen reasonably early in the day. Some take too many clients - I had a poor meeting with Cherry caused by 'too much of a good thiing'.

Also, some are far older than the agencies say, and because they are so good looking they can carry it. There was one girl in the Midlands until last year had a profile saying 24 and the truth was 42, but by god what a 42 it was!

However set against this is that the best of these girls have something about them that European girls don't have. If I look back over my punting career and tried to put together a top 20, the thai girls would be over represented by 2x at least, maybe more.

As for the Maria thing, well my one experience set it in the top 5, good candidate for best ever (as was the Aisha punt).