turboguy

The Dangers Of Shaving Genital Areas.

13 posts in this topic

This is what I always thought.

When you shave you open pores and cause tiny abrasions to the skin. Thus opening up the epidermis to infection.

So in theory, you stand more chance of contracting something by attempting to be in fashion.  

There is a reason for what nature intended.  

This confirms it http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-21832543

It's virtually impossible to prevent damage to the skin caused by shaving. And the amount of nips and rashes that I have seen on shaved areas confirms this.

Meaning clients and sex workers are at a higher risk of contracting something.  

A better alternative would be to trim the area.

Hey that was really a great info and advice.I often shave and from now i will start trimming as a matter of caution and safety.

It doesn't say anything about serious diseases at least there's that.

I'm fed up for how long it takes to shave around my balls and personally going to look into laser hair removal.

It doesn't say anything about serious diseases at least there's that.

I'm fed up for how long it takes to shave around my balls and personally going to look into laser hair removal.

Come back and tell us. I've heard laser is pretty sore anywhere and it must be worse on the ball sack.

I love having smooth balls and have seen this sort of article before. If I did stop shaving the sack I would carry on shaving my shaft.

DG

I'm all for unshaven "bits" so visually attractive

The thought of going au natural fills me with dread.  I think I'd much rather stick a dental dam over the area if there was risk of infection :wacko:

There is another complication  where the hair grows under or back into the skin, a bit nasty on the whole.

As a whole (and as with all punternet threads it will attract the contrarions) women prefer it so I shall continue to do so.

As a whole (and as with all punternet threads it will attract the contrarions) women prefer it so I shall continue to do so.

Then you should get  yourself a circumcison - they prefer that too.

I've been shaving since I was 15, so almost 15 years from now  :D was the fashion in my country and more then 2mm it never grows. I never got an infection and I bet will never do. The worst is when you skip the shaving time, your balls smells and when you shave after a long time its get itching. If you do it on a regular basis you cant feel any itching and will not bother you.

Regarding trimming I also tried to... but guys try a shaving machine on your balls and then come back to discuss :)))))... I'll be laughing on the floor as I did it and almost cry like a girl when my skin got caught between the blades.

You would go on a summer day to a WG witch is hairy ? I bet the smell is different, even if you spend more time and after a good fuck you decide to go down again. the girls will neither be happy to give a really good DT. 

Laser its a good option but you have to find a good offer and I heard its really painful. Almost like a tattoo but it also feels like burned...and you have to do like 6 sessions...who wants to try it will be my guest and the share with us here.

So guys. I am pro shaved balls ;) ... better looks and definitely better feeling especially if there are no major infection risk.

Then you should get  yourself a circumcison - they prefer that too.

Most British and European women don't.  Maybe American women do but that's only because they don't know any different.

Most British and European women don't.  Maybe American women do but that's only because they don't know any different.

Really? I didn't know that - a g/f once said she thought a cut cock looks more sexy.

Basic safety tip: Don't shave your bits with a cut throat razor.

Edited by tompunt1