Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SophieMK

Smell of Previous Lady!!

41 posts in this topic

I entertained a new client yesterday. On arriving I gave him a snog and could smell a familiar odour from his face, hmmm. After a drink and chat, we moved into the bedroom and got down to it. His cock smelt of baby wipes and I realised the smell on his face was pussy. I had a joke with him and he said he had just been to see another WG for 30 mins. Now, I have no problem with this at all, he can do what he wants, I would have thought he would have showered either before leaving hers or at mine. I leave plenty of time between clients to shower, re-apply make-up etc, but it has left me wondering what it is like for you guys when you can smell baby wipes, etc when visiting a WG?:confused:

I entertained a new client yesterday. On arriving I gave him a snog and could smell a familiar odour from his face, hmmm. After a drink and chat, we moved into the bedroom and got down to it. His cock smelt of baby wipes and I realised the smell on his face was pussy. I had a joke with him and he said he had just been to see another WG for 30 mins. Now, I have no problem with this at all, he can do what he wants, I would have thought he would have showered either before leaving hers or at mine. I leave plenty of time between clients to shower, re-apply make-up etc, but it has left me wondering what it is like for you guys when you can smell baby wipes, etc when visiting a WG?:D

Ugh! That's gopping Sophie! :D The guy should have had a shower between visits, that's just common courtesy surely? :confused: Whenever I've been at an appointment I've always been offered a shower before or after, sometimes during but that's another story :) If I'm going straight home I shower when I get back so I can chill out on my own for a bit.

Thankfully I've never seen a girl who's smelled a bit, and I hope it goes without saying that the cleanliness issue works both ways.

I was talking to a WG last weekend about this but in reverse ( her hygene habbits in between clients ), and I was told that she does not shower between clients but she prefers to use baby wipes on the "essential" areas. From my side of the counter so to speak I'd of preferred her to of showered but in the end it comes down to relying on her individual standards, but again that goes to both sides of the counter.

I have never seen WGs back to back but if i did I would def shower inbetween.

On the other side, I do wonder this esp with parlour girls where they are seeing clients one after the other. For example, if they see a dozen guys a day does it then mean they should have a dozen showers a day? That does seem a bit excessive to me even though I would like them to be clean.

Parlour girls - Is this really the case and is it a big problem?

On arriving I gave him a snog and could smell a familiar odour from his face

I would have thought he would have showered either before leaving hers or at mine

So let me get this right.. you didn't give him a chance to shower before you kissed him.. you smelt something suspect, yet clearly you didn't send him into the shower.. you agree that it's his right to see one WG straight after the other.. also that he didn't have to shower at hers, he could leave it till yours.. yet you still think it's his fault that he smelled of pussy.

You don't have a leg to stand on, missus.

Hi Sophie,

I would say it's better to have a smell of babywipes then stale urine or cheesy cock lol :D well yes, he should of showered I would of thought- ..................:confused::confused:

So let me get this right.. you didn't give him a chance to shower before you kissed him.. you smelt something suspect, yet clearly you didn't send him into the shower.. you agree that it's his right to see one WG straight after the other.. also that he didn't have to shower at hers, he could leave it till yours.. yet you still think it's his fault that he smelled of pussy.

Think you have misread my original post harfarhs, when a client walks through my front door, I kiss him, would be pretty odd to order him straight to the shower me thinks. I dont think it's his fault for anything, its up to him what he does prior to visiting me. I did not recognise the smell at first, he could have just eaten a sausage roll!! Maybe he thought it was a turn on smelling of his previous girl

Hi Sophie,

I would say it's better to have a smell of babywipes then stale urine or cheesy cock lol :D well yes, he should of showered I would of thought- ..................:confused::confused:

Hah hah, yes I totally agree Natasha, his cock was "baby wiped" so no cheese. Cheesy cocks or fannies do not go down well in my place!

Hi Sophie,

I would say it's better to have a smell of babywipes then stale urine or cheesy cock lol

That is the sort of thing Xenia would say. :confused::eek:

I did not recognise the smell at first, he could have just eaten a sausage roll!!

A... sausage.... roll. Now I thought I'd knocked about a bit, but I've never come across a fanny that had an odour like that.

Think you have misread my original post harfarhs

Point out where then? I referred to your post extensively, precisely because I didn't want you to be able to just say "harfarhs got it wrong fnarr fnarr". I think you got it wrong big time!

when a client walks through my front door, I kiss him

Then you have no right to complain or make aspersions ("maybe he thought it was a turn on"). He evidently thought that if you were going to kiss him (intimate behaviour) without asking him to shower, then it was unnecessary for him to do so. Not the best behaviour by him, in my book, but you definitely dug your own pit..

:D Cheese and onion crisps seems the most encountered for mr! :confused:

A... sausage.... roll. Now I thought I'd knocked about a bit, but I've never come across a fanny that had an odour like that.

Didn't you know? We can buy "Fanny perfume".

Today I'm sporting 'Eau de Raspberry Cheesecake'

Nomnomnom :confused:

:D Cheese and onion crisps seems the most encountered for mr! :confused:

I think you need to consider moving a bit upmarket in your punting then.

Hi Sophie,

this happened to me a few months ago in Australia! I saw a client and realised he had seen someone else before me.. He made a joke out of it & said when he sees one he ends up seeing a few more in the same evening! I made him have a bath with me!

xx

I think you need to consider moving a bit upmarket in your punting then.

I don't mean in my punting. The vast majority of WGs have been very scrupulous about hygiene.

I don't mean in my punting. The vast majority of WGs have been very scrupulous about hygiene.

Ah yes, I see. I'm afraid it's so long since a smelt a fanny that wasn't paid for that I was forgetting there was that possibility.

I entertained a new client yesterday. On arriving I gave him a snog and could smell a familiar odour from his face, hmmm. After a drink and chat, we moved into the bedroom and got down to it. His cock smelt of baby wipes and I realised the smell on his face was pussy. I had a joke with him and he said he had just been to see another WG for 30 mins. Now, I have no problem with this at all, he can do what he wants, I would have thought he would have showered either before leaving hers or at mine. I leave plenty of time between clients to shower, re-apply make-up etc, but it has left me wondering what it is like for you guys when you can smell baby wipes, etc when visiting a WG?:confused:

Well, I know that some guys would expect/wish us to say "Mmmm... I love the smell/taste of pussy nomnomnom" etc ad infinitum and if it was a duo session, then tasting the other girl when a man kisses you can be extremely erotic.

BUT!

The whiff of unknown, couple of hours old fanny? NO! Get in the shower you filthy sod!

I always have a shower between clients, I don't wash my hair every time obviously, but it only takes a minute to have a quick soap up and rinse.

I would imagine the smell must of been awful! maybe as bad as a horrid cheesy cock that hase`nt been swilled off some peoples personal hygeine leave alot to be desired. I would call it nasty to of not had a shower before seeing the next wg. the ultimate pisstake!

Bit heavy handed here Arfur, of course its the mans fault his face smelt of pussy, if he's old enough to punt, he's old enough to wash his own face.

I have a shower at home before i visit soho as the walk-ups dont have these facilities my willy is the bit l mainly wash.After we have done the buissness the wg pass me a bit of tissue to remove the condom and then passes me a wet wipe to wash my willy.

Point out where then? I referred to your post extensively, precisely because I didn't want you to be able to just say "harfarhs got it wrong fnarr fnarr". I think you got it wrong big time!

Then you have no right to complain or make aspersions ("maybe he thought it was a turn on"). He evidently thought that if you were going to kiss him (intimate behaviour) without asking him to shower, then it was unnecessary for him to do so. Not the best behaviour by him, in my book, but you definitely dug your own pit..

Hmmm, interesting, it seems to me by your reply that this is really your fetish? No worries, just let me know how long the pussy odour has been on your face before I kiss you:)

Well, I know that some guys would expect/wish us to say "Mmmm... I love the smell/taste of pussy nomnomnom" etc ad infinitum and if it was a duo session, then tasting the other girl when a man kisses you can be extremely erotic.

BUT!

The whiff of unknown, couple of hours old fanny? NO! Get in the shower you filthy sod!

I always have a shower between clients, I don't wash my hair every time obviously, but it only takes a minute to have a quick soap up and rinse.

Hah hah, it is now crossing my mind how long the pussy juice was on his face for, pass me the bucket!

On another note though, it is not just our ladies bits that we have to worry about with baby wipes, it is our nipples underarms etc. Even if I am entertaining for a short time and the client is very clean, I still need to have a quick wash and to me, no amount of baby wipes help to wipe "spittle of ya nipples":)

I have never seen WGs back to back but if i did I would def shower inbetween.

On the other side, I do wonder this esp with parlour girls where they are seeing clients one after the other. For example, if they see a dozen guys a day does it then mean they should have a dozen showers a day? That does seem a bit excessive to me even though I would like them to be clean.

Parlour girls - Is this really the case and is it a big problem?

Hi Thedane,

I can only speak for myself, however...

Yes 12+ showers a day seem excessive, but only if you were doing the whole washing drying hair thing.

I find it easy to shower at work.

I just jump in with the client, at the start/end(or both) of the time.

I like to be clean, not only for my next client but also for myself.

I like to know that gent kissing/carressing/stroking me is doing so on a blank canvass so to speak.

It is no issue to me.

I think if you make it into part of the fun the clients, don't mind as much, even IF they showered before they got there.