Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wellman64

Southampton

14 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm in the Southampton area next week and was just after some recommendations for incalls?

Being a bit new and nerves about the process would be good to get some additional advice.

Any recommendations in or around 'Southampton would be great.

Many thanks

Try AlexisTaylor on AW, saw her when she was up in London on 1 of her tours. She is somewhere near the Southampton Area. Nice girl who is good company.

I do have to say that I'm surprised to find only 26 field reports on here from that lovely city and the latest is over 6 months old.

Perhaps a search on AW might be more productive.

Many thanks for the reply's. Alexis is one of the names i was interested in, it just seems a case of keeping an eye on her profile as she is not always available in the Southampton area. Also being that she has appeared on realpunting i saw as an added bonus, as still being fairly new to this it helps seeing her come across as a friendly person in general.

With regards to AW, I had a search before starting this topic and found a few names i was interested in - though stupidly I did not read the FAQs and thus the lack of names in my original post. If it is any help please feel free to pm me and i can send across the names i have found. To be honest they have a good level of positive feedback, but being new, and still getting that nerves feeling before starting the booking process, i like the idea of getting some direct feedback from a forum i trust.

Hi Wellman, Lady Pink does a great body- body massage, gorgeous 25 year old Italian girl, easy to find right in city centre, she did start to offer full service, just google her name for profile,

Hi All,

I'm in the Southampton area next week and was just after some recommendations for incalls?

Being a bit new and nerves about the process would be good to get some additional advice.

Any recommendations in or around 'Southampton would be great.

Many thanks

Hi Wellman, Lady Pink does a great body- body massage, gorgeous 25 year old Italian girl, easy to find right in city centre, she did start to offer full service, just google her name for profile,

http://www.naturistmassagesouthampton.co.uk/ Lady Pink

Anyone seen LadyPink recently? Why did some other threads say you can't discuss her? (Maybe from some time back when I was searching?)

Anyone seen LadyPink recently? Why did some other threads say you can't discuss her? (Maybe from some time back when I was searching?)

Because back in the day we were not allowed to mention Another Website (Adultwork). Now we are free!!

I think back in the days when PN had a sensual massage section, Lady Pink managed to get herself on the NDL. Most likely to hide all the poor feedback, due to her reliability with appointments.

Try Jasmine on AW (her name has lots of  xxxxxx around it).  Model body, good service...saw her when she was working up at Heathrow.

Not much she won't do, lovely to talk to, very nice lass.

PM if you want more details.

B

Bit old this thread now. But anyone in Southampton should try Sarah Brazilian. My oh my she was incredible. Very hot curvy body, thin waist. Highly skilled!

Bit old this thread now. But anyone in Southampton should try Sarah Brazilian. My oh my she was incredible. Very hot curvy body, thin waist. Highly skilled!

Not really my cup of tea, though nice to know there are other active punters in the region!

Can't go wrong with Jemma Jacobs in the Southampton region, pricey but stunning 

Saw alycia4you from AW over the weekend.

Lovely pert boobs, fun girl.  A bit mental (in a nice way).

Put some classical music on and gave me a cracking BJ in time with the tune.  Like I said - a bit mental.