world0punter

Parlour Scene In Birmingham

54 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

I will be moving to Birmingham soon for a job and just wondered what the parlour scene is like down there?

Thank you in advanced for any help.

Whilst on the subject of Birmingham Parlours, did The Pump ever re-open; and if so where?

Whilst on the subject of Birmingham Parlours, did The Pump ever re-open; and if so where?

nope

:(

There are a few I know in Bham but I've only been to one..many many years ago.

There's Blue Ice, the one at the bottom of consitution hill (oriental restaurant),

ladybirds (not sure if still there), fun place (owner died and closed), the one by the pagonda (down the road from a lap dancing club), Garden of Eden, Stars (I'd avoid as they seem to have a lot of EU girls/little english), a few more I know about but can't remember the names

Edited by stuckinhotel

nope

:(

I heard a rumour the pump is to reopen in may but not in brum

Seems quite a slow burner of a rumour as has been put back by about 8 months now and no word from Linzi.

Mentioning Brum parlours that are current or not has really been done quite fully in the thread linked to above.

It would have been easier to spot it if Brum had its own forum, of course.

Stars changes its character over time and before the current staff it tended to be Asian-oriented. I recall the last time I didn't go in there, there were some what I thought were school-age Asian girls at the bus stop directly outside and I just decided to wait at the stop till they had gone before going into stars. Don't really know why.

I turned away for a moment and when i turned back they were all filing into the place. perhaps one had a sister in there or something. I walked away.

i used to spend Friday evenings there in the girls room. The receptionist was happy if I brought her chocolate and then one girl wanted massage after losing lots of weight, one wanted help with her college work and one I just stared at as i slowly fell for her but didn't do anything about till she moved to Pennys. Happy days.

Edited by vivluvsme

Mentioning Brum parlours that are current or not has really been done quite fully in the thread linked to above.

It would have been easier to spot it if Brum had its own forum, of course.

That would be a good idea wouldn't it!

thanks for the feedback and link. is there a particular area that is concentrated with parlours like Sheffield's Attercliffe road? Any parlours that are particularly recommended?

Again, the link to the other thread is as good as you will get.

I suppose the nearest to a cluster is a group of very inexpensive places (not fitted out as parlours with jacuzzi etc) in Stirchley with At Your Service, Annabelles and Kitty & Co but not everybody's cup of tea.

Ambassadors has moved and is the longest established but not been there since move. 

Not a star place now since Funplace then Pump shut.

Erotic Studio can be good.

I know this sounds haphazard. That's the Brum parlour scene too.

Lots of other girls around of course but harder to track down the best for a newcomer (or local either).

Again, the link to the other thread is as good as you will get.

I suppose the nearest to a cluster is a group of very inexpensive places (not fitted out as parlours with jacuzzi etc) in Stirchley with At Your Service, Annabelles and Kitty & Co but not everybody's cup of tea.

Ambassadors has moved and is the longest established but not been there since move. 

Not a star place now since Funplace then Pump shut.

Erotic Studio can be good.

I know this sounds haphazard. That's the Brum parlour scene too.

Lots of other girls around of course but harder to track down the best for a newcomer (or local either).

smelly oak is a bit of a warm spot for parlours too - there is pennys and the one thru the arch that was ultimate indulgence for a while. cant remember the name but its discussed on the thread i linked to.

Yes you mean First Class which did the evenings while Ultimate Indulgence did days but I don't know what hours First Class now do or if they live up to their name.

Certainly in my Ult Ind visits I never spotted a drop of hot water in the showers.

Manyana also within striking distance too with recent better comments than has had at some times in its long history.

Used to be more of a hot spot tho 20 or so years when there five parlours almost opposite each other including two in one building where the supermarket car park is now

Edited by vivluvsme

Isn't pump based where ambasodors is..on bristol road

yeah there are a few on coventry road...at least two on constitution hill (a number of years ago)

Edited by stuckinhotel

Isn't pump based where ambasodors is..on bristol road

yeah there are a few on coventry road...at least two on constitution hill (a number of years ago)

You are a little out of date re pump.

they moved out of ambassadors and went to silk in ernest street.

they they left sikls and have disappeared.

ambassadors have moved to the ernest street place and the bristol st site is going to be redeveloped. 

thanks for the info, i'm not in touch with the parlours in birmingham...

I nearly went into pump when it first opened but was put off as it was in the same place as ambassadors..they charge £10 even if you don't have a punt...I wasn't sure if they were under the same management...I had a bad experience there once...I was told you need to pay £10, if you don't like what you're seeing you have to leave, we have two big men who can remove you from the premises... It's much better in stoke on trent...no £10 entrance fee.

I think Kitty & Co do this (without threat I assume) but they are very cheap and possibly had too many lookers not bookers.

Ambassadors may have been like that a bit on a busy night with lots of girls on the shift and security was considered an issue for a cc place open way late into the next morning? don't know tho.

I doubt Pump did this but I always booked ahead from info on website so wasn't faced with that.

I think they did have a membership thing tho and it cost more if you weren't one but not sure of details.

Disappointing that no one seems to have heard any up to date whisper on if Pump will ever reappear somewhere.

Anyone in touch with Linzi D? I think she is back working and may whisper a well judged detail or two in the throes of passion...

anyone visited All Nations recently? their does not seem to be any recent field reports?

it was a couple of years ago, i think, since i went to their premises in the Jewellery Quarter...

I mentioned this in passing on another Brum parlour thread and no one responded so I assumed I was right and it had shut.

The last place I knew it was at was on the Coventry Road near South Yardley.

I have had a quick look and couldn't see any All nations FRs since April 2011 which I guess was Cov Road so surprised there was a later location.

Best girl i saw at AN was a girl with slight scars on her back who was smiley and very pretty and walked arm in arm with me when I met a couple getting out a car to walk into the house in across the field in Balsall Heath. Long time ago tho.

Obviously was a worry about coercion. Saw no definite signs of it but decided not to continue visiting because of that concern.

vivluvsme

Disappointing that no one seems to have heard any up to date whisper on if Pump will ever reappear somewhere.

Anyone in touch with Linzi D? I think she is back working and may whisper a well judged detail or two in the throes of passion...

see my post above, reply No 6 

Edited by triple h

vivluvsme

see my post above, reply No 6 

Yes saw it but my query remains, 8 months after it shut no news of where and when; that's what I was referring to.

I read, note and inwardly digest everything you write so only apparently then ignore it ...  <_<

Last I heard the pump is opening in Leicester, May time..

Last I heard the pump is opening in Leicester, May time..

Oh at last some news if a little distant for Brum homeys.

There is a concentration of parlours and indies on/off the narborough Road so if it located the other side of town from there, that might be a great idea. No point inviting any dog eat dog by turning up too close.

there are a few in the city centre though none I am aware of that would aspire to being considered upmarket.

There used to be one in Abbey Street with Roman theme including columns and girls in mini togas but nothing so ambitious now.

That sounds amazing. Is there anything like that in the UK now?

I've always found parlours a little boring in terms of the set up. Would love to go to something a little more luxury, with themes, food, relaxation etc. Wonder if anything like that exists. The most up market parlours I've been to are not much different to down market ones except they are cleaner, a bit more presentable, and maybe a little more organised and professional. 

Edited by world0punter

I am trying and so far failing to remember which parlour used to have themed rooms.

the only room I remember was a cave room where the 'bed' appeared to be on an upper level ledge sticking out of the wall with jungle/cave decor.

No, I absolutely cannot recall where that was.

The only thing I can recall was Stars, when it was Lisas having a girlie room, a UV room and a mirror room (may have made some up but that level of distinction only).

I think the cave was in Cuddles, don't recall any other themes though