Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonraker

Malicious F.r.? -112827

6 posts in this topic

I cannot believe that this negative report is other than a malicious FR on Susan of Glasgow.

The punter describes her as having small boobs - on her website she claims them to be 36F and this is born out by her gallery.

I have no knowledge of the young lady concerned but I note that all her other FRs are positive.

Edited by Moonraker

Does it say small or smaller than stated?Personally the only sizes i know are small,medium,large and xl .If its an older report could be pre boobjob.
Could even of been a switch on the day,or for a former owner of the account.Have you checked any other reports the person has written? Also,its a bit odd you are getting this outraged over something about someone you dont know and have never met.

Interesting! The punter has posted his first ever FRs on the same day - one damning Susan with faint praise, and the other warmly praising a lady in Leicestershire, who appears to be unknown to PN, perhaps to give "balance"?

I'd say it does look very like dirty work at the cross-roads.

Although the FR's were published on the same day they were, apparently, six days apart in terms if when he saw the lady. However I will agree that after reading Susan's previous FR's it does look strange. Whether there is an ulterior motive or not who knows.

Looks odd to me. Perhaps as a new punter he couldn't decide how to write his first report, or perhaps he has selective memory.

Edited by porker paul

One report he gives a good description. the other a few words of dissappoitment. Maybe that's all there is to it.