Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAFFYPUNTER

"i Love You

26 posts in this topic

....and I love you too". That's how it started. Simple. I've been punting for about 5 to 6 years and go through phases of seeing a regular girl as well as other girls. So, I start seeing this one regularly and then out of the blue she says she loves me. I think fair enough, a bit of added value and assume that she means "I love you,,,,as a client". Now that would be great for me. So, I say I love you too assuming that we're still on message and that we are still talking within the perameters of our working relationship. She takes some time off, goes back to her own country for a while and then emails me with similar sentiments during her stay away. Now she's back and we're exchanging texts etc along the same lines. So, the problem I have is this girl is young (early 20's) seems fairly new to the profession and slightly, dare I say, naive and above all else its doing my head in!! The options I see are:

1. Ask her if she's being straight and then explain the fact that love is not what I'm really after.

2. Just simply stop seeing her.

3. Marry her!

4. Do something else.

Just a few points: no, I didn't pay last time, this is really vexing me as I was having such a nice time of it recently with some good girls available locally, I'm partly to blame as I've been generous and bought gifts etc and probably should have nipped this in the bud. But I didn't so here I am asking for advice.

Thank you.

Pull the plug on this affair before you start to build up her hopes and expectations too high.

Oh Dear ! You really have got yourself into an awkward spot. Well, you don't marry her :  you're not looking for that. You don't even want to be tied down. So, you may havet to level with her and tell her that a relationship is not on.

It may not be as bad as you think, because the cynical amongst us might be thinking that, as she appears to be from abroad, she's looking for a husband so she can remain in this country and eventually get a British passport.

Edited by georgem

I don't know how old you are Taffypunter, nor whether you are currently married or single.  But what the hell, marry her, obviously! :)  What's the worst that could happen? :eek:

I had a WG announce she loved me mid punt a couple of months ago, just as she was cumming for about the fourth or fifth time in our 90 mins. Other than give her a bit of a startled look I didn't react and we carried on as though nothing happened.

I have to say that the two of us have also exchanged some rather cosy texts, but I've never asked for, or been given, a freebie. 

I've told her that I could not be her boyfriend.  I doubt she would see me as boyfriend material anyway.  Have to admit, however that I did also once tell her that I would be happy if we made a baby together! :o

Recently, I found out she now has a boyfriend who she also met as a client from after she met me. 

Don't know where I am going with this really.  Maybe just to say that ultimately these girls are, aherm, girls, and these kind of things can happen.

Life is too short to get too cynical.  Don't lead her down one path or the other.  Just explain it as it is.  You like her, you like to see her, but a relationship just probably wouldn't work.

Do Option 3. Marry her.

Who knows? It could work out well for you in the long run.

The phrase I love you is meaningless to me now, I would only say it if a girl believes in it and needs to hear it.  Words speak louder than actions is a cliche but applies here imo and love is shown other ways.

I'm also thinking without being in your shoes we can't tell if this is a scam or not.  And we don't know your age, if you're much over 30 is it really going to work out long term?

Edited by Bonkersenseless

Nip it in the bud as soon as possible! remember girls talk and it wont be long before news spreads of a client that falls for his punt! Alot of WG's would stay well clear just to avoid the hassle of an incident of infatuation! best tell her exactly how it is before it goes too far

One of my clients dashed off after saying "Bye Chloe, love you" a few weeks ago. I reopened the door automatically and said "what???" but he was gone. He made a point of telling me the next time that he has no feelings for me. If it was a one off then you have to remember there are many kinds of love, not just love you want to marry you love. Friendship is kind of love and people can form friendships in this industry where they genuinly like the person they are visiting/being visited by, but it doesnt necessarily follow that its luuuurrrve love.

Im just a suspicious person I guess, I would be questioning this. Did she return home for a holiday or because her visa ran out, and even if it was a holiday how do you know it wasnt a holiday because her visa ran out...thats if she needs a visa to stay in the country. This is something you need to work out in your own head tbh xx

Just roll with it and see what happens. Keep seeing her as you are and see wait till she opens the topic before getting a full picture of what she wants and then go with your heart (cliche I know) and do what will make you both happiest

"I Love You"  **

** Ask for written details, terms and conditions apply, my freedom, wealth, house may be as risk if I make any sort of committment to you ....  etc

Just roll with it and see what happens. Keep seeing her as you are and see wait till she opens the topic before getting a full picture of what she wants and then go with your heart (cliche I know) and do what will make you both happiest

yes this....and keep your finances separate

Love can mean anything, you can have love for friends, colleagues, it's not reserved exclusively for partners or spouses. I'd just wait and see what her next move is.

How old are you? Are you single? Do you want a mature relationship? Do you love her? If there's not too big an age gap and the answer to the other questions is yes than there are lots of ticks in the plus column for wedding nuptials ... what with that and Wales winning the Six Nations in such spectacular fashion this could be your year boyo ... :)

Do Option 3. Marry her.

Who knows? It could work out well for you in the long run.

Perhaps, but only with a cast iron pre-nup agreement...

Perhaps, but only with a cast iron pre-nup agreement...

Yes, she may have had a few profitable years.

Excellent. :D

Touché!

Cannot answer seriously because it's something you have to decide for yourself. 

I really don't see how anyone can think to give you real advice on the info provided or at all.

I have a regular who is foreign and we are constantly telling each other we love each other and think of each other all the time.

She knows and I know we are both being friendly, kind and reassuring to each other that we actually care about each other past being SP and punter.

But when she disappears we won't be in touch anymore I'm sure.

No, it depends on huge things to do with you and the life you want and then there's what she wants and what she is like and what baggage she may bring (and you but possibly more from her given her not being native and perhaps more prone to influences being an SP in a foreign land).

Let us all know what happens but in the end it's up to the two of you.

Edited by vivluvsme

Some great advice, thanks to everyone. There is a bit of an age gap of about 15 years but to be honest, I didn't start punting to get into a relationship. There are so many singles sites out there to fulfill any of those needs. I'm single, happily divorced and enjoy the company of women generally. When I have a regular lady I tend to be loyal and punt at least once maybe twice a week.

So the texting of love messages continues and I have been getting into one big massive knot over this so I thought it was time for drastic action: I went and visited another regular and now I feel great and centered again! This other regular puts it all into perspective: she's friendly, sexy etc and I would say we could quite easily become good friends but we both know that its like a friendly working relationship. So, I'm cured. I think!?

Some great advice, thanks to everyone. There is a bit of an age gap of about 15 years but to be honest, I didn't start punting to get into a relationship. There are so many singles sites out there to fulfill any of those needs. I'm single, happily divorced and enjoy the company of women generally. When I have a regular lady I tend to be loyal and punt at least once maybe twice a week.

So the texting of love messages continues and I have been getting into one big massive knot over this so I thought it was time for drastic action: I went and visited another regular and now I feel great and centered again! This other regular puts it all into perspective: she's friendly, sexy etc and I would say we could quite easily become good friends but we both know that its like a friendly working relationship. So, I'm cured. I think!?

Isn't that what we all strive for? Good luck to you.

When the clock is ticking I try to remember that I've entered fantasy land where people say things that they don't actually mean. I think you can also love a working girl without being in love with her. If you find yourself in love with a working girl then either marry her or take a break, see what she thinks.

Only one working girl has ever told me that she loved me. That was on our first appointment so it was either love at first sight or she says that to a lot of people.

"I Love You"  **

** Ask for written details, terms and conditions apply, my freedom, wealth, house may be as risk if I make any sort of committment to you ....  etc

Bert, I think you signature says it all! :)

Well, that was nice!! It's all over now. It lasted for about 4 months and was a very interesting journey. I am full of admiration for any man who can have lasting relationship with someone in this profession. We decided to call it a day due to a language barrier, distance and age gap, I'm 49 and she's 23. She was gorgeous too!!

Overall, I'm happy. A bit gutted but generally ok. It was the real deal for a while but like a lot of these things it reached its natural conclusion. The good news is though is that we are still in touch, still friendly and on good terms. I've got fantastic memories and I think we have both had a very genuine life experience together.

Problem is, it does put you off punting for a bit.

Well, that was nice!! It's all over now. It lasted for about 4 months and was a very interesting journey. I am full of admiration for any man who can have lasting relationship with someone in this profession. We decided to call it a day due to a language barrier, distance and age gap, I'm 49 and she's 23. She was gorgeous too!!

Overall, I'm happy. A bit gutted but generally ok. It was the real deal for a while but like a lot of these things it reached its natural conclusion. The good news is though is that we are still in touch, still friendly and on good terms. I've got fantastic memories and I think we have both had a very genuine life experience together.

Problem is, it does put you off punting for a bit.

I really salute and respect the guys who fall in love with WGs. I would not be able to stomach the fact that the lady I love is a WG. I think this is why I have never developed feelings for any WG.