Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigme85

Agency Or Independent

7 posts in this topic

Who do you prefer going to?

I personally have preference towards independent. I feel you get more for your money. But I could be wrong 

What do you guys think?

Not a girl but a guy. It all depends what you are looking for out of your booking and if you can book or literally pop in when you suddenly have time. Im not speaking for all indies here obviously but the ones I know dont offer a walkin and meet and greet first service where as a lot of the agencies (parlours) do if this is what you need then in those instances agency would possibly be better. 

Indies dont have any clock to watch but their own though so the urgency to be up dressed and out of the room bang on time isnt there to as great a degree as in with an agency/parlour. 

We are the same but different if that makes any sense. Both have their pro's and cons. x

Not a girl but a guy. It all depends what you are looking for out of your booking and if you can book or literally pop in when you suddenly have time. Im not speaking for all indies here obviously but the ones I know dont offer a walkin and meet and greet first service where as a lot of the agencies (parlours) do if this is what you need then in those instances agency would possibly be better. 

Indies dont have any clock to watch but their own though so the urgency to be up dressed and out of the room bang on time isnt there to as great a degree as in with an agency/parlour. 

We are the same but different if that makes any sense. Both have their pro's and cons. x

No you're not... I've checked (and look forward to doing so again  :D )

If you like fresh, possibly inexperienced, young college girls, then agency. 

Who do you prefer going to?

I personally have preference towards independent. I feel you get more for your money. But I could be wrong 

What do you guys think?

It's a bit like asking whether you take milk or cream in your coffee (actually I drink it black!! but that's not important right now!). Or asking if you prefer brunettes or redheads (I love blondes!). Or asking if you prefer Mercedes or BMW's.  Each of us will have a different view and all views are equally valid.

My preference has always been to visit indies, ever since I moved on from parlours. My reason is that the agency takes a cut from your fee so it seems to me that I should be getting more bang for my buck by going direct and cutting out the middle man. 

Others will say different and I will not argue. What works for them, or me, is fine.

No you're not... I've checked (and look forward to doing so again  :D )

OMG!!! How on earth, my only excuse is that I had only had one coffee lol..Im a girrrllll!!!!! (not a guy)  :huh:

OMG!!! How on earth, my only excuse is that I had only had one coffee lol..Im a girrrllll!!!!! (not a guy)  :huh:

If you want a second opinion, I'm free this afternoon!