seedy

Oriental Suzy

31 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

This is my first post so I hope in gets some interesting replies.

I have been searching for the ultimate pse for some years now and over the years I have come across some little gems: Sugas, Nana, Maria, Horny and Asiha are the top ones that pop to mind. However all of these girls no longer work or are impossible to book.  

However, through my research I seem to have found the ultimate in Oriental Suzy, I dont know how I missed her all these years.

Can anyone give me your experiences with her as I know she is coming back this May. Yay, and I'm already very excited.

Hi guys,

I have been searching for the ultimate pse for some years now and over the years I have come across some little gems: Sugas, Nana, Maria, Horny and Asiha are the top ones that pop to mind. However all of these girls no longer work or are impossible to book.

However, through my research I seem to have found the ultimate in Oriental Suzy, I dont know how I missed her all these years.

Can anyone give me your experiences with her as I know she is coming back this May. Yay, and I'm already very excited.

Does what it says on the tin

Not really attractive, has a hardened hooker look about her

Service wise she is PSE and does most things but it all feels a bit jaded, disconnected and over acted

I booked her once and once was enough for me

I'd put her at a minimum age of 45 (not that it is a big deal for me usually but she really looks it)

Yes she is now ageing and will be touring UK in May.

It is worth looking into her gangbang/bukkake parties with other ladies.

I have happier memories of Suzy than Bill does. Possibly because a hardened hooker bombarding me with frenetic PSE was just what I was in the mood for on those (several) occasions. At the end of my last encounter with her, she was actually in fishnets with a fag hanging out of her mouth. Sheer bliss!

Suzy proudly describes herself as a "filthy cumslut", and she's not exaggerating. Don't expect candlelit ambience, this is no-frills depravity (except for the kinky outfits - those are recommended).

I have happier memories of Suzy than Bill does. Possibly because a hardened hooker bombarding me with frenetic PSE was just what I was in the mood for on those (several) occasions. At the end of my last encounter with her, she was actually in fishnets with a fag hanging out of her mouth. Sheer bliss!

Suzy proudly describes herself as a "filthy cumslut", and she's not exaggerating. Don't expect candlelit ambience, this is no-frills depravity (except for the kinky outfits - those are recommended).

"Filthy cumslut" Sounds exactly what I am looking for. 

Does anyone know if she receive WS?

I remember pissing all over Sugus and she loved it.

Think Bill is being a tad harsh. Saw her , oh, 3 years ago, and enjoyed myself hugely. Ok, she is no teenager but , on the plus side, she does absolutely, totally , completely, everything. And a bit more besides.

Think Bill is being a tad harsh. Saw her , oh, 3 years ago, and enjoyed myself hugely. Ok, she is no teenager but , on the plus side, she does absolutely, totally , completely, everything. And a bit more besides.

Did you post a review on her  ?    Your reports really influence a girls ability to earn money .

Hi guys,

I have been searching for the ultimate pse for some years now and over the years I have come across some little gems: Sugas, Nana, Maria, Horny and Asiha are the top ones that pop to mind. However all of these girls no longer work or are impossible to book.  

Give us a pointer pls Seedy? Where to look?

Did you post a review on her  ?    Your reports really influence a girls ability to earn money .

Do they? Wow, such power. I don't think Suzy's earnings would be hugely altered by my review or indeed lack thereof.

Do they? Wow, such power. I don't think Suzy's earnings would be hugely altered by my review or indeed lack thereof.

Well yeah ,    I'm thinking about the  " yoghurt factory "   report that enabled a girl to earn thousands off the back of it  . Then the  " bored  "  report that cost a girl a weeks earnings .   :(

Maybe we ahould start a site called "fuckadvisor" ?

1 person likes this

Lol.

This girl sounds right up my street.

Does anyone know of any girls currently working that can even think about competing in the slutty department?

Suzy !

I saw her twice over the last two years.

The first time, I really enjoyed myself, perhaps because it was my first PSE booking. Aaaah my first headshot :)

For some reason the second was less enjoyable, I think she is a bit on autopilot.

But damn, this lady can suck a dick.

I've seen Suzy two or three times - she's fantastic.  Sexy, filthy, daring.  Cant' wait for her May-time return. She always teaches me something new (not particularly difficult), and I want to learn from the best.  ATM

I saw her a while back, would recommend if you are after an all out PSE experience, Briony was certainly better looking but Suzy will do whatever you like

CT paints the perfect picture right here   :wacko:

If thats your 'thing' then go for it........I'd rather be physically attracted to my PSE providers...........and rather that they were engaging on at least one other level that is non-sexual

Well yeah ,    I'm thinking about the  " yoghurt factory "   report that enabled a girl to earn thousands off the back of it  . Then the  " bored  "  report that cost a girl a weeks earnings .   :(

Oh well, on balance I added to the sum total I guess. I should have arranged a commision deal with the yoghurt girl...

Oh well, on balance I added to the sum total I guess. I should have arranged a commision deal with the yoghurt girl...

May be still possible , she's looking for new career options  . Every time I walk through Sainsbury's down the Drinks and milk section , I keep a look out for  " arcadian's"  straight from the factory fresh yoghurt .

So no one knows of any competitors to Suzy? May is a long time to wait my friends.

Listen guys Suzy and Tony her partner have been running their show for years so she is no spring chicken.

However, I enjoy their tours to UK every year because they organise great parties and have good contacts with other

ladies so you could expect maybe a new thai girl.

If not then definately Lucy B and her girlfriends.

Just watch her site this May! 

Hi guys,

If you want a no holds barred filthy WG, Suzy is your woman. She takes pride in the fact that she is hardcore and will do most anything which includes or used to shitting on her, not my bag but a mate partaked. As has been mentioned she has a hardened look to her or did when i punted with her, and she looked a right misery to begin with but cheered up quite quickly especially when she got her hands on cock.

A WG to punt with at least once in my opinion, to experience the Oriental Suzy experience. Age wise 45 seems about right to me, i didnt particulary fancy her and certainly not enough to see her again, but i quite enjoyed the punt overall.

Anyone know if the legendary Suzy has packed it in?

I can't seem to find either her own website or AW profile, and in the past when she's been touring, those have still been up with some indication of return date.

She calls herself Suzy Li on aw these days.

Thanks, glad to see she's still active.

Curious morph going on there. The parts of her old profile where she used to call herself the ultimate filthy cumslut have been replaced by "ultimate girlfriend experience" (jeez, some girlfriend!), but when you scroll down, it's the same list of ultra filthy offerings, except minus the HS now.

I can just imagine some poor guy in search of gentle GFE cuddles stepping unawares into Suzy's vortex of furious depravity. Her rimming alone might give him the fright of his life.

Or has she really mellowed?