Mikewesty69

Wgs What Age Group Do You Prefer ?

12 posts in this topic

Im interested in finding out what age group if any us punters go for? I look for anywhere in between 18-35 mark

There is a 1950's film musical with Jane Russell in which she sings a song called "looking for trouble". One of the lines refers to the age of the men she is interested in. She says he can be anywhere between 18 and 80 but she has one proviso. " He must be breathing ".

Whether that answers your question to your satisfaction or not I don't know but I don't think you are likely to get many responses from the ladies. Not sensible ones anyway. :D

Personally up to now I have indulged in the age range 23 to 54. Assuming that the ladies concerned were being honest about their age.

Edited by gibbs

Im interested in finding out what age group if any us punters go for? I look for anywhere in between 18-35 mark

As long as at least 18 i dont go on age as lying is endemic in punting, i go on whether i fancy a WG or not, if she is really 60 but looks 40 it could be punt on. Sometimes i want to punt with a younger WG, sometimes an older one, i dont limit myself by imposing restrictions these days.

If the WG i actually meet doesnt match her photos of how she looks now and i dont fancy the real her i would be off nowadays, going to my plan B. Be honest with a good attitude is all i ask.

Fair point and hope iv coursed no offence to the ladies by limiting an age group that i like to see, i have dabbled in my time with different ages including my own age and older but personally i now find myself looking in a certain age range so thats just my preferance i suppose, each to their own and all that

The age of the mind counts as much if not moreso in my opinion...because if you click then the world's on fire!!! 

As other have said, age is often inaccurate. Generally I search ladies of 25 to 50 mostly preferring the ones in their 40's.

The "oldest" I've seen is 47 (advertises a lot younger) and soon seeing another similarly aged lady. I'm currently tempted with a lady who states she's 27 and I've never knowingly punted below 23 years old.

DG

Seen ladies between 18 and 71 over the years.

The biggest diffenence in age would have been

ME 46 LADY 71 (25 years older)

ME 55 LADY 19 (36 years younger)

I have no hard and fast rule as it could rule a gem out at any end of the scale although I generally look for ladies between 30 and 50.

Having said that I am currently regularly seeing ladies of 59 65 and 20

So there is no rule really!

I find it harder to punt with younger women. I think they are trying too hard to forget my age and being too nice. Older women are fabulous, they out experience the younger ones and seem to be happier in their job. I suppose if you have been doing this for a few years then the only ones left are those that like being a working girl

40 plus generally. Like the previous poster, I had a thing about women in their 40s when I was 20. Nothing much has changed, 40 -plus years later

I must admit I like 40+ and even 50+ women

(I'm 33)

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa.
Half discovered, half wild, fertile, and naturally beautiful.

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe.
Well-developed and open to trade, especially for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece, gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all-conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel, has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet, wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

Sadly, between 12 and 80, a man is like Iran: ruled by nuts and doesn't do well in foreign affairs.

18-30, although there are always exceptions