jemca13

Suggestion Needed

5 posts in this topic

I’ve been visiting an independent lady for 2/3 months she offers OWO, protected sex, French kissing etc. She is also my neighbor as well  :) . She has good ratings but recently her feedbacks put me at concern which says she did unprotected sex with a guy for extra cost and later on the guy blamed her as she got oral diseases, gonorrhea and the guy is infected now as according to feedback. As soon as I saw her feedbacks I asked her what’s all about but she strongly denied it and said she never met this guy it was a fake booking and feedback so on. What should I do at the moment? Should I go for a health check immediately even though I have no symptoms at all? or to avoid it just as a fake feedback as she said.

I’ve been visiting an independent lady for 2/3 months she offers OWO, protected sex, French kissing etc. She is also my neighbor as well  :) . She has good ratings but recently her feedbacks put me at concern which says she did unprotected sex with a guy for extra cost and later on the guy blamed her as she got oral diseases, gonorrhea and the guy is infected now as according to feedback. As soon as I saw her feedbacks I asked her what’s all about but she strongly denied it and said she never met this guy it was a fake booking and feedback so on. What should I do at the moment? Should I go for a health check immediately even though I have no symptoms at all? or to avoid it just as a fake feedback as she said.

I'd best get checked out even so with no signs showing.

My WG regularly has her GUM testing every 3months, i think it was, so she makes sure herself, but also asked me to get myself checked too, even though i've not had many sexual partners in my life (i could count on one hand..just) i'm going soon just to make sure too.

Get checked out.

You do get some malicious types out there, but then it's better to be safe than sorry!

Yes get checked out, even if this did not happen to be a booking, you should always get a regular check up if your having unprotected oral, or giving oral.

Throat std can remain in your throat for ages before you might know anything about having it.

Thanks to all for your advice and I’ve done my health check last week it was ok but two days later I was feeling something reddish a small form of blister in my mouth and had to made an emergency appointment to dental clinic I thought it was relating to any gum diseases but they referred me for quick STD test where they found it as an infection not to serious, I am under some antibiotics hopefully within several weeks I’ll get rid of it.  I can remember just once I did oral on her but French kissing every time possibly any of one this caused the infection in my gum. I tried to contact her after my report but she is rejecting my call, text. No doubt feedback was right. Should I mention her name here to warn others I’ve seen she has been discussed in this forum on a topic.