Mikewesty69

Tattoo's On A Wg ( Yes Or No )

51 posts in this topic

I was just wondering if any of you guys will not see a wg because she has visable tattoo's? Personally i dont mind i prefer them to be feminine looking though as iv noticed some look abit to much on a lady.

I was just wondering if any of you guys will not see a wg because she has visable tattoo's? Personally i dont mind i prefer them to be feminine looking though as iv noticed some look abit to much on a lady.

Surely if you are seeing her as a WG they'll be visible at some point during the punt wherever they are! 

I dont mind as long as they dont go overboard and have enough tats to rival a Samoan warrior! ^_^

laydddees lovely laydees. Christonabike

Dont care either way.  Variety is the spice of life.

If i ruled out all WGs with tattoos it would severly limit my choice. I dont like sleeves or other large tattoos covering large areas, but a few tattoos in different places dont bother me.

Have only seen one girl who hasn't had tattoos....doesn't bother me at all. Especially if the tattoos are interesting ;)

The dreaded tramp stamp! personally I don't mind, so long as it wasn't a man United tattoo I would be fine with it!

Whether a lady has tattoos or not is immaterial as long as we are behind closed doors and they don't detract from my pleasure. Would I like to be seen outside with a lady with excessive visible tattoos? Definitely not.

Every girl I have seen has had a tattoo, I love them personally - but I don't use this as any kind of criteria when hoping to meet someone new. All but one girl has said they have regretted getting their tattoos – the one that didn’t regret them had a full back tattoo that looked amazing (and cost a fortune).

Whether a lady has tattoos or not is immaterial as long as we are behind closed doors and they don't detract from my pleasure.

+1

totally agree

Not really.  Tattoos are sexy.  

oddly, I do not like tattoos and dislike seeing them on photos, but they are okay in real life punting encounters. I suppose I am in a different mind set in a wg's  bedroom

I only go for girls with Amy Winehousr style tattoos.

Very sexy.

At one time I'd have said no, however over the last year or so I've got more flexible and quite like some now.

I'm not a fan but I did see Sasha of Maidnhead once who had her shoulder and arm tattooed and it looked amazing, found myself attracted to it, started stroking / massaging her arm, sounds weird but loved touching it.

I like tattoos and love them on a lady.I can tend to concentrate on them a bit though especially if the works particularly good.Had some good chat with ladies about their work(Tatts that is) and recomended some studios and artists to some looking for cover or repair work.

Large, clumsily done, unoriginal - all or any not appealing. But smallish, well done, interesting - appealing. I particularly would like to see again, and try to understand, the formula on Trinity of HoD - but sadly that's not going to happen.

I've always been a fan of tattoos and piercings. Both can be tremendously sexy.

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

The dreaded tramp stamp! personally I don't mind, so long as it wasn't a man United tattoo I would be fine with it!

Now you've gone and put me off my breakfast!

oddly, I do not like tattoos and dislike seeing them on photos, but they are okay in real life punting encounters. I suppose I am in a different mind set in a wg's  bedroom

I agree totally. Have seen one girl with a very tasteful one on her bum, another with one on her back. It gives me something to focus on when seeing to the ladies doggy style!

Also one would miss out on a lot of great women if anyone had a rule of no tattoos.

I agree that a few small and elegant tattoos can be visually appealing while shagging away.

I'm not looking to take a WG out for a date so if she chooses to be totally covered in tattoos that's her look out. I'd not be keen on a civilian partner having tattoos but I'd not rule them our because of it. Last year on holiday a middle aged but fairly fit couple had the highest quality tattoos I'd ever seen. The colours were rich and deep and the designs quite striking. Until that I'd only really ever seen poorly coloured or faded tattoos.

I agree that a few small and elegant tattoos can be visually appealing while shagging away.

I'm not looking to take a WG out for a date so if she chooses to be totally covered in tattoos that's her look out. I'd not be keen on a civilian partner having tattoos but I'd not rule them our because of it. Last year on holiday a middle aged but fairly fit couple had the highest quality tattoos I'd ever seen. The colours were rich and deep and the designs quite striking. Until that I'd only really ever seen poorly coloured or faded tattoos.

I  keep being asked if mine are new, they date back to 'last century'. I take it as a compliment - ie that they must be not an issue because they'd be remembered if they were, and that they are not looking old and faded.

Very respectable boyfriend did once tell me he'd never usually 'go' for a woman with tattoos, but there are tattoos and there are tattoos.

Dont care either way.  Variety is the spice of life.

well said

I have a few, most prominent one being a chain of flowers and leaves going from my shoulder and across my boobs, but never had any bad feedback about them. That said, i do clearly show them in my pics, so guys can see them before making a booking