Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victoria Kavanagh

Advice required

15 posts in this topic

I have a regular client who recently went in for an operation to have his foreskin removed. Good for him i thought as it was causing him discomfort, verging on pain at best of times and it would only serve him well for the future.

Now he calls me only 5 days after his operation saying he wants to book. I told him it's way too early after the operation and suggested he do as his doctor said, which he told me was 2 weeks wait.

This brings me to my asking for help. Has anyone out there had this operation/known someone to have as i'm sure 2 weeks is not enough healing time for such a procedure. I have a vison of him turning up with it still slightly bandaged or stitches around it.

any help deeply appreciated as i am not going to let him book unless i know it's safe as could leave him very sore or worse.:confused:

A quick google of "sex after circumcision" lead me to at least 2 sites that said wait 6 weeks.

Mine was done very young so I can't remember how long it took to heal but a quick search on the web suggests some return to penetrative sex 15 days after but recommendations from some docs can be anything up to 30-45 days.

thanks for the help, both of you x i would have checked up but my internet is down and the WAP on phone is limited. deeply appreciate you taking time out to help me x

Honestly don't take a booking.. I had a rather unfortunate experience when i was young when a bf had it done, I won't go into it as you may be having your dinner - but.. I am cringing at the thought now. Things didn't go smoothly for us and we had waited 5 weeks!!!

Think this is another example of where men's brains are!!!!

Erm i was thinking of leaving it for the 6 weeks Silverado mentioned or maybe a little longer with your information now. Many thanks Carissa x

Now Virgin have got my internet back on, i can look up things and to be honest i am going to have to stick to my guns with this one. I feel arkward but it's either that or he will have to explain to his wife why it's in a bad way or taking much longer to heal than it should....:D

hi well i had this done in my late 20s and i can definately say it was a good few weeks maybe a month before i started to get back to normal in that department-obviously we are all different but my guess would be that its too early

I had it done when I was 18 and was very reluctant when my girlfriend dragged my pants off two weeks later :D That said, it went fine and a good time was had by all (or at least by me anyway).

Hubby was as sore as hell for a good month or more after he had it done. I would say two weeks is nowhere near enough.

I had mine at about 5 years old. Can recall salt water baths and that's about it.

My mate had it done and went away to france about a month after for a romantic weekend with his missus, he ended up splitting it and having to have something redone.

What kind of sutures if the dissolvable ones they can take up to two months to go and become itchy and sore! If normal ones that can be removed about ten days should be a little sore but not too bad!

Way too early. My doctor said to wait a whole month before giving myself some gentle HR, and to wait at least another month before penetrative sex.

Actually at 5 days he should still have the compressive bandage on, and he should try not to get hard-ons. A couple of my stitches came undone despite precautions and left a bit of unsightly scarring.

i had mine done a couple of years ago and i dont think i had proper sex for maybe 2 months after, sore as hell for a few weeks