justforfun

Lindsay Love/lizzie.18 And Friends

4 posts in this topic

Hi - both these girls have been on my 'to do' list for a while... but I've been cautious after reading reports of the flat being a bit dodgy area-wise (very public access, in a council estate, etc).

Anyone have any recent experience?

Also - there seems to be a new couple of girls working with them... both of whom look equally delicious as Lindsay and Lizzie. Has anyone seen them recently?

Thanks, as ever!

If I remember correctly they work off North End Road south of West Kensington tube.  I don't remember exactly where but I don't think you should be worried about the area.  It's all quite normal around there, as far as I've experienced.

Hi - both these girls have been on my 'to do' list for a while... but I've been cautious after reading reports of the flat being a bit dodgy area-wise (very public access, in a council estate, etc).

Anyone have any recent experience?

Also - there seems to be a new couple of girls working with them... both of whom look equally delicious as Lindsay and Lizzie. Has anyone seen them recently?

Thanks, as ever!

I have just visited Paris (who speaks excellent English).  She is a very attractive girl who offers a real GFE and I would strongly recommend.  I have met Lindsay a number of times and I would recommend that you avoid suggesting that she takes English lessons etc as this simply stresses her out.  If you get this right, the sex can be magical...

It is best to avoid being too specific about location.  But it is on a council estate and the stairs leading up to the flat are exposed, but so what?  As you will realise, I have visited on a number of occasions without any problems.

Jack

I have just visited Paris (who speaks excellent English).  She is a very attractive girl who offers a real GFE and I would strongly recommend.  I have met Lindsay a number of times and I would recommend that you avoid suggesting that she takes English lessons etc as this simply stresses her out.  If you get this right, the sex can be magical...

It is best to avoid being too specific about location.  But it is on a council estate and the stairs leading up to the flat are exposed, but so what?  As you will realise, I have visited on a number of occasions without any problems.

Jack

With a name like yours Mr Jones you should be an honoured guest on this estate never mind just the block of flats. I understand the real Jack Jones would have been 100 this week.

Ive only seen Lindsay, a couple of times last year, I thought she was having english lessons. A very nice girl.