fatcock123

Reverse Bookings On Aw........

17 posts in this topic

I was thinking of placing a reverse booking on AW...I was looking to find out about anyones experiences/thoughts as i've never done it before.....

1. Does anyone here use them?

2. Are they any good?

3. Is there any sort of etiquette to be observed? e.g. how long should you wait before responding to a bid?  

4. Any feedback from WG's would be appreciated too

Are you supposed to respond to each bid as they come in or wait to closer to the booking date and then respond (accept 1 and reject the rest)???

Its your choice if you want to respond, more offers will come in even if you havent replied to the last one.

Personally i dont use it anymore, ripoff cost and I got offers from people in England ?! More than anything if a WG is going to actively respond to my advert, I would want there to be some sort of reply acknowledging they had a least read it. More often than not I got very little from a responce, sometimes I felt it wasnt actually the girl contacting me, but maybe a pimp. If a girl wants me to read her profile before contacting, I would want the same too :)

Edited by Pickyfellow

From a Wg's point of view these are a good thing as it gives the client abit more control if nervous about approaching us. However, some of the bookings put up do take this mickey.

It's upto you how quickly you accept or reject a girl, my advice would be if you find one you like, book her as the girls may take another booking whilst waiting on you to decide and you can lose out on the girl you initially wanted.

Lucy Xx

I may be being a bit simple here, but how exactly do they work?

I may be being a bit simple here, but how exactly do they work?

Yes you are.

Click on the link in the 3rd post on this thread

D'oh!

Yes you are.

Click on the link in the 3rd post on this thread

D'oh!

Ooft, bit harsh!!

From a Wg's point of view these are a good thing as it gives the client abit more control if nervous about approaching us. However, some of the bookings put up do take this mickey.

It's upto you how quickly you accept or reject a girl, my advice would be if you find one you like, book her as the girls may take another booking whilst waiting on you to decide and you can lose out on the girl you initially wanted.

Lucy Xx

Do you still find them Lucy? Or did you use them more when you first started on AW? Xx

Do you still find them Lucy? Or did you use them more when you first started on AW? Xx

Meant to ask do you still use reverse bookings not "find" them, doh!! Xx

Ooft, bit harsh!!

He started it!

This seems an interesting method. Is it as easy as it sounds ?

This seems an interesting method. Is it as easy as it sounds ?

I'm kind of new to it myself but i placed one on Monday and was delighted when Devon Breeze (who i've been thinking of booking for a while) accepted. So i've got my first ever filthy PSE experience next week.............can't wait!!!

Never tried it personally - let us know how you get on Mr F, I will be fascinated to learn about it.

Frankly, I find it hard enough to get WGs keep the confirmed incall bookings I've made with them.  I have lost count of the last minute let downs.

I've done it on the past and can be a bit hit and miss.

Sometimes you get a WG who has discounted her rate to meet your RB price.. perhaps a slow day.

I've met some really nice girls this way, alternatively it can be a bit crap response sometimes, depends if your request is for 1/2 in the shetland islands with a gimp mask and egg whisk...!!

You will get more response if you are staying in a 5 star hotel  in London if you get my drift....