Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carter Hall

China - Shanghai

26 posts in this topic

Any recommendations? 

Will be in Shanghai in April.  Longemont Shanghai Hotel.

Always had shit service (bait and switch) in China with agencies.  Want a girl to come to my hotel and want to be able to see her photo and detail before she arrives.

Any recommendations? 

Will be in Shanghai in April.  Longemont Shanghai Hotel.

Always had shit service (bait and switch) in China with agencies.  Want a girl to come to my hotel and want to be able to see her photo and detail before she arrives.

Your best bet  is to get on ISG for the latest ....  Bait and Switch is all over China ....

Stayed at

Central Hotel    Close to  Nanjing  Street .   A lot of SWS there    or hit a Club with WGS  or semi pros ..

Your best bet  is to get on ISG for the latest ....  Bait and Switch is all over China ....

Stayed at

Central Hotel    Close to  Nanjing  Street .   A lot of SWS there    or hit a Club with WGS  or semi pros ..

It was a great hotel    Central  for location and great  service a lot of good reviews here http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g308272-d302998-Reviews-Central_Hotel_Shanghai-Shanghai.html.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g308272-d302998-Reviews-Central_Hotel_Shanghai-Shanghai.html.

Next door to it is Howard   Johnson Plaza Hotel   .   Cross the street and in front of  H J  hotel to the left   there were few Massage  places .   One very pretty girl  at one of them    spoke excellent English and said she can come  to my Hotel    when she finished her shift .. But she wouldn't even do a HJ    during the Massage although i told her i will pay extra for  it .

Strange ???   This is People's Republic Of China For You 

Couldn't take up her offer  of  coming back to my Hotel ....

My JJ team   were looking    For Reds   Even under The Beds Of  our Hotel  Junior Suite ..

It was a great hotel    Central  for location and great  service a lot of good reviews here http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g308272-d302998-Reviews-Central_Hotel_Shanghai-Shanghai.html.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g308272-d302998-Reviews-Central_Hotel_Shanghai-Shanghai.html.

Next door to it is Howard   Johnson Plaza Hotel   .   Cross the street and in front of  H J  hotel to the left   there were few Massage  places .   One very pretty girl  at one of them    spoke excellent English and said she can come  to my Hotel    when she finished her shift .. But she wouldn't even do a HJ    during the Massage although i told her i will pay extra for  it .

Strange ???   This is People's Republic Of China For You 

Couldn't take up her offer  of  coming back to my Hotel ....

My JJ team   were looking    For Reds   Even under The Beds Of  our Hotel  Junior Suite ..

Got scammed by the Taxi Driver getting to this   Hotel From the Airport ..

How the Chinese  embraced get rich con scams in record time since  the fall of communism.

Do you speak any Chinese?  I know some in call places where the girls might be willing to go to your hotel, but you have to be able to speak a little Chinese.  If you are interested let me know.

head to Manhattens Bar (street that runs at the back of the Ritz Portman) - you cant go to wrong in there picking up an indie, some real lookers in there from all over Asia (just make sure you wear a noddie mate, heard a few horror stories of STD's - but no worse at end of the day than a WG visiting your room that you know nothing about!)

Do you speak any Chinese?  I know some in call places where the girls might be willing to go to your hotel, but you have to be able to speak a little Chinese.  If you are interested let me know.

Only one word, Nee How?? ...   The girl at  the massage place spoke excellent English ..

Thank you anyway .

head to Manhattens Bar (street that runs at the back of the Ritz Portman) - you cant go to wrong in there picking up an indie, some real lookers in there from all over Asia (just make sure you wear a noddie mate, heard a few horror stories of STD's - but no worse at end of the day than a WG visiting your room that you know nothing about!)

The pedestranized street in   front of Central Hotel    is full of  indies trying to pick up custom 

I know some in call places where the girls might be willing to go to your hotel, but you have to be able to speak a little Chinese.  If you are interested let me know.

In the interest of research and price comparison , what sort of prices  will they be quoting if they come back to the hotel ???

In the interest of research and price comparison , what sort of prices  will they be quoting if they come back to the hotel ???

Hey Jojo,

They never came back to my hotel, so I only know the incall price which was 300 yuan for 30 mins.

Just go to Judy's on Tongren Lu, near Nanjing Road. By 1am its basically 95% working girls and expats, You will pull a bird and have your selection first. Not as many Chinese girls lately, mix of SE Asia...

Hey Jojo,

They never came back to my hotel, so I only know the incall price which was 300 yuan for 30 mins.

Thanks for the info .....

Yeah the magic figure  they will  always  quote 300 yuan   which is by today's rate nearly £30 ......

For 30 minutes not much of a bargain .

Yeah the magic figure  they will  always  quote 300 yuan   which is by today's rate nearly £30 ......

Sounds like the Beijing prices I was quoted last year, but in Shenzhen 300 got me an hour long session with 2 pops. I suppose Shanghai is likely to be closer to Beijing pricing for foreigners.

Sounds like the Beijing prices I was quoted last year, but in Shenzhen 300 got me an hour long session with 2 pops. I suppose Shanghai is likely to be closer to Beijing pricing for foreigners.

Close to this Hotel bang in the centre of Bejing  Wangfujing  there were few cars parked in side streets with 2 or 3 girls in each car .

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-3115-novotel-beijing-peace/index.shtmlYou make your choice and the  girl will come up  to the room .. Prices were 300 or 350  for one hour ..

Didn't have the time to try any ....

The worst scam in Bejing were the so called art students ..  Pretty girls who would strike up a convo   to accompany them to  drink tea and have a look at their art  work at a tea house . ..  Scams costing $$$   at the end of the  session just tea.

Thanks to Tripadvisor and virtualtourist sites i was aware of this scam before landing in Bejing .

It seems this is a Speciality in the tourist areas of  Bejing   around Wanfujing and Tinammen Sq ..

Told 2 pretty young girls that i never drink tea only Beer and Jack Dnaiels and that they should bring their  Art Work back to my Hotel Room .  Of course they just walked away  mumbling something in Chinese  which didn't sound very nice ..

Anyone else encountered this Tea drinking and  Art  Inspection Scam ??? 

Close to this Hotel bang in the centre of Bejing  Wangfujing  there were few cars parked in side streets with 2 or 3 girls in each car .

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-3115-novotel-beijing-peace/index.shtmlYou make your choice and the  girl will come up  to the room .. Prices were 300 or 350  for one hour ..

Didn't have the time to try any ....

The worst scam in Bejing were the so called art students ..  Pretty girls who would strike up a convo   to accompany them to  drink tea and have a look at their art  work at a tea house . ..  Scams costing $$$   at the end of the  session just tea.

Thanks to Tripadvisor and virtualtourist sites i was aware of this scam before landing in Bejing .

It seems this is a Speciality in the tourist areas of  Bejing   around Wanfujing and Tinammen Sq ..

Told 2 pretty young girls that i never drink tea only Beer and Jack Dnaiels and that they should bring their  Art Work back to my Hotel Room .  Of course they just walked away  mumbling something in Chinese  which didn't sound very nice ..

Anyone else encountered this Tea drinking and  Art  Inspection Scam ??? 

Yes but not with the promise of sex; Very much like the article you quoted I was looking at a map one day and two students (a male & female together) stopped to help me out. They asked where I was going and said they were going that way so would show me. I was wary but it was all very main roads so they walked with me and pointed out lots of great things along the way but then half way to where I was going they invited me to "come and see our art exhibition" which we just happened to be passing! Nicely done, I thought. It was a bright open art gallery and I did buy a couple of pictures but only because they were nicer than a lot of tat I'd seen on sale and low cost (about RMB200). They wanted me to buy more but it was my last day and I had little cash anyway so they were out of luck! More annoying was the organised tour I had been on where they always ended up in the gift shop of the tea house/silk factory/jade factory on the way back from whatever sight we had been to see. The tour was well worth it, but the shopping opportunities were boring and as overpriced as you'd expect. Of course half the tour group spent without thinking.

The evening walks were punctuated with pretty English speaking girl touts often in pairs softening you up for a punt and also trying to get you to take them to a bar of their choice. No way was I going somewhere I didn't know and the prices they were suggesting for a girl other than them was twice what I would have been prepared to pay for the nice looking girls doing the touting who were not themselves on the market.

But once I was walking near Wangfujing and while waiting to cross a road started being talked to by a very pretty young lady who followed me to a Subway sandwich shop where I was planning to eat. I couldn't decide if she was genuinely just wanting to chat in English or there was some other scam going on. There was no suggestion of anything at all and it was all a bit weird. She wandered off when I ordered my food. Perhaps I would have got somewhere if I'd bought her a sandwich!

No problem! 

I'm pretty sure you can get cheaper; however, the last thing I want to do when looking for a good time is bargaining!

No problem! 

I'm pretty sure you can get cheaper; however, the last thing I want to do when looking for a good time is bargaining!

Agreed .  . I am not in the habit of bargaining either .  If the price ain't right i just pass ..

Are the girls at 300 yuan,more than £30 for 30 minutes top of the range in Shanghai ??   Ie what are their looks and services like ???.

Agreed .  . I am not in the habit of bargaining either .  If the price ain't right i just pass ..

Are the girls at 300 yuan,more than £30 for 30 minutes top of the range in Shanghai ??   Ie what are their looks and services like ???.

jojo,

All of the girls looked good, roughly  7 out of 10.  Some gave a great service, but some gave a rubbish service.  It's very 'hit or miss' and unfortunately, in my experience, that is always the case.

Are there any girls there who aren't asian?

Shanghai sux a a rats ass :wacko:

Shanghai produces a lot of hos but they tend to leave town and tout their wares in other lands i.e. Singapore, HK, Taiwan

They can earn more and less hassle from the piggies

Always give money in exact amount when in China and don't exchange any currencies with them, I know a couple of guys where the girl offered USD notes saying she cannot change it locally bla bla bla and gave the guys some fake notes. Not saying everyone will do this but. But Stay out of changing any money around. Just pay whats agreed in exact change :)

A guy on another mongers forum has just posted sone excellent stuff about Shanghai. I will ask him if it is ukiie 2 copy and paste here

or log onto www.philippinesaddicts.com

and the rest of the world section

The guy said it is ok to plagiarize his work

A guy on another mongers forum has just posted sone excellent stuff about Shanghai. I will ask him if it is ukiie 2 copy and paste here

or log onto www.philippinesaddicts.com

and the rest of the world section

The dude said it is ukie to plagiarize his work

I will start a new thread for ease of access to the info