naughtybing

Scratches/marks After A Punt

17 posts in this topic

On my last punt, my WG managed to leave her teeth marks on my chest, not a bad feat to say the least as i can't remember how/when she did that, but must of been in the throes of passion she felt the urge to have a chomp on me :lol:

It wasn't a deep chomp, and soon faded not long after without leaving any permanent marks, as it would of been a little hard to explain to wifey :eek: if she saw it.

Has anybody else had this happen to them with body scratches/marks after a punt, and had to hide it away from their better half?

Yes it happened to me, a girl left a big hickey on my shoulder but I was on a trip w/o the OH so there was time for it to go . The thing that could catch me out is a different perfume on me when I get home!!

Did you have any good excuses lined up in case she did see your bite?  If so, please share them, so that we can all have a good laugh! :D

Haven't had any bites or scratches (that I've spotted myself), but try having to hide an STD from your OH. :unsure:

Two weeks of surreptitiously scratching at my crotch every couple of minutes and being worried as to whether she will suddenly decide she's horny. :o

I have not, as yet, had a lady leave any souvenirs although, you never know, opportunities may arise when it is safe to do so.    One thing that I do enjoy when in missionary is the lady digging her nails into my cheeks.  :)   It hasn't accidentally happened yet and I'm loathe to ask any lady to do it because of the possible consequences.   :mad:  :eek:

That wasn't a problem as I wad on NZ for two weeks

On my last punt, my WG managed to leave her teeth marks on my chest, not a bad feat to say the least as i can't remember how/when she did that, but must of been in the throes of passion she felt the urge to have a chomp on me :lol:

It wasn't a deep chomp, and soon faded not long after without leaving any permanent marks, as it would of been a little hard to explain to wifey :eek: if she saw it.

Has anybody else had this happen to them with body scratches/marks after a punt, and had to hide it away from their better half?

I have, the quaintly named love bites on my neck on ocassion. I certainly wasnt aware of it at the time though. Unless agreed a WG shouldnt leave marks in my view, its unprofessional to my mind.

If you restrict your punting activities to full moons only at least youre sorted for an excuse

One time I barked both shins while pounding a fairly well-built lady in Poznan, Poland. Drew quite a lot of blood. I covered it up saying I did it on a ladder in a client's factory, which actually for anyone knowing my work was plausible enough.

If I'm not bleeding when I leave, then I'm clearly unhappy and will not be returning.  

As chance would have it, I had an enjoyable few hours at the beginning of the week with a lady I've seen many times, and left with two stripes across my bum. They’d been laid on with a riding crop! It’s not normally my thing, but we thought we’d give it a try – another tick in the box, you might say.

Since then I’ve had to advance backwards both in and out of the shower and the bed for fear of being spotted. :eek:

Got me a deep scratch / minor cut on the cheek ( face ) from a lady's earring.

As soon as I arrived home I was out in the garden cutting back shrubs

Yes dear one of those bl??dy branches must have caught me

Now I always check that the lady has no dangerous weapons pinned to her ears

One time I barked both shins while pounding a fairly well-built lady in Poznan, Poland. Drew quite a lot of blood. I covered it up saying I did it on a ladder in a client's factory, which actually for anyone knowing my work was plausible enough.

Internationally renowned window cleaner?

If I'm not bleeding when I leave, then I'm clearly unhappy and will not be returning.  

Love it.

As chance would have it, I had an enjoyable few hours at the beginning of the week with a lady I've seen many times, and left with two stripes across my bum. They’d been laid on with a riding crop! It’s not normally my thing, but we thought we’d give it a try – another tick in the box, you might say.

Since then I’ve had to advance backwards both in and out of the shower and the bed for fear of being spotted. :eek:

Love it!

I've come away with a few temporary scars. Someone at work spotted a hickey on my neck, I tried to play it off as something to do with allergies but my face went so red I think it camouflaged the hickey so that probably gave the game away. Probably won some kudos though and may get promoted as a result.

Yes from a demented bitch I made the mistake of punting with...

Saw a girl last year who, an hour into a 2 hour punt offered a "massage".

It was a pretty dire punt up to that point. She just couldnt be bothered. Thought she might warm up. But when I said yeah okay she dissapeared off, some mutterings with someone outside, then came back to give a massage.

Was normal for about 5 minutes till she started digging her nails into my back and scratching me harder and harder till I couldnt stand it any longer.. it was not pleasant.

Turned round , "err not too hard okay"

She kept going then on my chest, my stomach, my arms, my neck, anything she could get her nails....even when I started to lose my cool and grabbed her hands to stop her saying "look stop!" she just kept trying to scratch at me like some freaky demented cat.. I was starting to get very peed off.

I just got up and left quickly.. I knew it was a crappy trick to get me to leave early... with over 40 minutes left...

When I got home my body was a bloody red mess of scratches. some were bleeding...I look like Id been dragged through a thorn bush and attakde by wild dogs.... luckily Im single cos if I was married shed think Id been attacked or something.

Took ages to disappear

first time I was going to write a negative FR but she dissappeared few days later so didnt bother...

On more then one occassion have I left looking like I'd been mauled by a lion....

Has to be done right, no fun in pain for pains sake...  

After a particularly energetic time with a new lady I had several very visible scratch marks on the back of my calf from her heels. I usually remove the lady's shoes myself as I've got a bit of thing about feet, but in the heat of the moment hadn't got around to it.

The trick is to get it just right for the client. :P