Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sussexnick

What Counts As An Acceptable Tip For The Maid

15 posts in this topic

Having visited a dominatrix recently I was prompted if I would like to tip the maid, I had no problem with this in principle but was unsure what I should give

I gave £10 which was 10% is this stingy ?

I wouldn't give her the tip, if she were good looking I would give her the whole length !

Why tip her? What has she done except take a % of what you have paid for the WG?

If she joined in, then.................

I wouldn't give her the tip, if she were good looking I would give her the whole length !

Why tip her? What has she done except take a % of what you have paid for the WG?

If she joined in, then.................

Surely that is up to you. Personally i think that very cheeky to ask. if i had a maid then they would be doing it for the enjoyment and not financial gain. I know the Soho walk-ins operate that way, but still think its cheeky

The above was meant for nick and not zorro, having a blonde moment

Thanks Charlie if I am ever in the Cheltenham area I'll be sure to check you out

I don't see what she has done to deserve a tip, and I feel it is very rude to ask for one in any circumstances.When asked I usually say "put a tenner on number 2 in the 3.30 at Kempton".

I don't see what she has done to deserve a tip, and I feel it is very rude to ask for one in any circumstances.When asked I usually say "put a tenner on number 2 in the 3.30 at Kempton".

did it win  :D

I suppose if it made her smile it would show acceptability. I very, very rarely use parlours so I'm not really qualified to answer this question.

Uncle Pokey

Having visited a dominatrix recently I was prompted if I would like to tip the maid, I had no problem with this in principle but was unsure what I should give

Yes i would of given a tip by saying never ask for a tip as that will ensure one wont be forthcoming off me. I would also of said you have some cheek. I only tip people on ocassion who dont think they deserve one as of right myself following excellent service. Punting is an expensive pastime, what i already pay is more than enough in my view. In recent years i have tipped a few great regulars but its after many great punts.

my tip is always dont bet on horses..

did it win  :D

Don't know; it's still running :P  :D

my tip is always dont bet on horses..

Very sound advice, especially if it has been recommended by me! :wacko:

I got a good tip from Viz comic many years ago "Always carry a pound of lard in your pocket, in case a small child gets their head caught between railings". 

I think I used to give a pound or two tip. Silly to give a tenner. In many places the set up is such that you aren't expected to give tips.

NOT grabbing her ass/tits is always a nice thing to do for her xx

Caught QI the other night,and one of their fact filled stats was about tipping.Apparently the average tip in the UK (admittedly theyre talking restaurants etc) is 8%