Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrGladstone

Malicious Fake Report

5 posts in this topic

There's a report on Kate of Debbie's Massage in Anerley, which looks like a malicious fake to me. 

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=112887

It's from a first time reviewer, and is very different from her other reports, all of which describe someone who is clean, fastidious and not at all jaded or scarred.

Full disclosure: one of those reports is from me.

I'm not otherwise connected to Debbie's - but I thought someone should respond to something this nasty. 

I have to agree with MrGladstone,

Having seen Kate at Debbies, always found her to be a fun person to see, I suspect its a malicious FR wont stop me from seeing her again, very soon I hope.

I see the report has been deleted now, so perhaps the mods felt there was something wring with it. It's good that people report what may be malicious so the mods can act as required.

I see the report has been deleted now, so perhaps the mods felt there was something wring with it. It's good that people report what may be malicious so the mods can act as required.

As a point of information only G has access to the FR system. All mods can do is flag issues like this for his attention.

There's a report on Kate of Debbie's Massage in Anerley, which looks like a malicious fake to me. 

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=112887

It's from a first time reviewer, and is very different from her other reports, all of which describe someone who is clean, fastidious and not at all jaded or scarred.

Full disclosure: one of those reports is from me.

I'm not otherwise connected to Debbie's - but I thought someone should respond to something this nasty. 

Although a previous report 112678 was also somewhat unkind?