Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
droog1985

Angelina Jade

9 posts in this topic

Anyone seen Angelina Jade? Really into tattood ladies and she certainly fits the bill but only 3 feedbacks and I've only ever visited agency girls. Any advice greatly appreciated!

I was wondering about her. Fantastic tattoos :)

Think I will contact her shortly and take the plunge...

Like the look of her too... Tried to talk to her on the telephone on Friday, however, and it was nigh on impossible; her English ain't good.

thought i'd replied to this, but must have not been approved...stoopid vetting!!

saw Angelina Jade 3 weeks or so back...exactly the girl in the photos and the new ones are taken in the flat...very clean and fairly discreet. 

the lady herself only does fully protected everything and didn't kiss when I saw her (don't normally have issues, so guessing it wasn't just me)

but cracking body - very firm and yep, covered in tattoos. english was fine when i spoke to her...responds well to texts if thats easier. very enthusiastic service and loved reverse oral, but somewhat vanilla services. 

generally s good worthwhile punt if you want a petite, stacked toned, tanned artwork...

And therein may lie the problem?.. I explained - or tried to explain - that kissing was a requirement... She was not very forthcoming and I put it down to poor English comprehension - maybe she just wanted to get me there and then hit me with the bad news?

Wouldn't be the first time...

thought i'd replied to this, but must have not been approved...stoopid vetting!!

saw Angelina Jade 3 weeks or so back...exactly the girl in the photos and the new ones are taken in the flat...very clean and fairly discreet. 

the lady herself only does fully protected everything and didn't kiss when I saw her (don't normally have issues, so guessing it wasn't just me)

but cracking body - very firm and yep, covered in tattoos. english was fine when i spoke to her...responds well to texts if thats easier. very enthusiastic service and loved reverse oral, but somewhat vanilla services. 

generally s good worthwhile punt if you want a petite, stacked toned, tanned artwork...

Thanks for the feedback! She looks like my ideal girl but always been put off visiting EE girls as worried about lack of communication if their English is bad or non exsistant. I'll certainly pay her a visit though even if she's "Vanilla" If you know of any similar ladies (Tattoos and enhanced) it would be great if you'd let me know as can't seem to find any others.

Droog

I've seen her twice very good for a quick 40 minutes I tried calling into her apartment but she's not there anymore there's other girls instead. But she had an amazing body! Cracking tits and arse