starsalign

Hiding Behind The Door

60 posts in this topic

Why do some girls hide behind the door as they open it? Kind of adds to the mystery from my POV but whats the reasoning? I mean I could understand if they were just wearing a bath towel but arent they usually wearing a nice dress and expecting you? 

Maybe it's just the ladies I see but I've never met an Indie yet who wasn't hiding behind the door.

DG

I guess they have no wish to be seen by the local Neighbourhood Watch Nosey Parkers who lurk with lenses poised around every house of ill repute.

More likely it is to preserve the air of mystique as you enter. I don't have a problem with it generally, so long as there is room for me to get inside without having to squeeze between the door and the frame.

Why do some girls hide behind the door as they open it? Kind of adds to the mystery from my POV but whats the reasoning? I mean I could understand if they were just wearing a bath towel but arent they usually wearing a nice dress and expecting you? 

They may be wearing a nice dress but if they are walking into the place on a morning wearing combat trousers and a baggy t-shirt the neighbours may wonder why they are dressed up looking nice all day then go out again in the evening back in the baggy clothes. xx

I have had a few do this with good reason. cos they are stark bollock naked!

I have had a few do this with good reason. cos they are stark bollock naked!

I'd love that sometime, on my list of requests one day. :D

DG

thanks for starting this topic..............come on ladies please respond it is something I have always wondered but didn't like to ask

I'm either Naked, or Because I don't arrive wearing a pencil line skirt stockings, 6 inch heels, a see-through top, and makeup, so my neighbour across the way might start to wonder what the hell I was doing.lol

All that said I do sometimes just answer the door in Jeans and nice top... with the goodies underneath, Then I don't hide.

They may be wearing a nice dress but if they are walking into the place on a morning wearing combat trousers and a baggy t-shirt the neighbours may wonder why they are dressed up looking nice all day then go out again in the evening back in the baggy clothes. xx

Some look hot in anything....

Ohhhhh, you tease :P

I'm either Naked,

My thoughts exactly! ;)

Some look hot in anything....

Great, I can save a fortune, just stock up and b & q extra large binbags and a snazzy belt  :P xx

Me Never... 

Great, I can save a fortune, just stock up and b & q extra large binbags and a snazzy belt  :P xx

LOL, well we could just go with the snazzy belts. Neekid with just a belt... lol saves on the getting dressed. cutting holes, etc.

Edited by Autumn Temptation

Heels will be fine....just heels :lol:

Heels will be fine....just heels :lol:

Sounds good, I hope warm hands would be coming through the door though  :eek:

I once walked into a parlour and the girl had done the hide behind door thing. The mature woman in the main room said did I want to see the girl who opened the door.

i said yes even though I hadn't seen her.

And that's how I started a 20-year off and on relationship with a beautiful blonde woman whose mum had given her for me to have sex with within seconds of seeing me for the first time.

I was going to say why girls hide behind doors but hardly worth it wants SPs themselves have explained.

Edited by vivluvsme

Cause when 'Bella' is actually 'Bruno" who weighs 18 stone, discretion is the better part of valor.....LOL.

It adds a frisson of excitement to a first time encounter, so why not!

I do sometimes just answer the door in Jeans and nice top... with the goodies underneath, Then I don't hide.

Yes please :D

Oh you tease Chloe :lol:

LOL, well we could just go with the snazzy belts. Neekid with just a belt... lol saves on the getting dressed. cutting holes, etc.

Would love to see you both like this, on a hot sticky summers day!! :P

There is a website featuring something similar to that.i'll have to see if i can remember the name

I remember Natasha (of Natasha's party once did this) being stark naked apart from heels that is...OMG, almost died at the door...

In truth, don't mind as long as the lady is comfortable as it shows and adds that extra bit of naughtyness to the encounter....

Sounds good, I hope warm hands would be coming through the door though  :eek:

No chance, where's the fun in that hahahahahaha :P  

There is a website featuring something similar to that.i'll have to see if i can remember the name

binbagssexy4u.com ??

Would you be prepared to wear a blue, extra heavy duty masonry sack?

binbagssexy4u.com ??

It was some form of offshoot from rubberwear/pvc etc.I'll have to be careful to find the right one.was another one that featured people in clear binbags and erm i wont describe it here.lets just say i sent the link to a mate of mine late night so he'd see it when he checked his email with his breakfast.he couldnt face any food until the next day.