Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
longwalker

The Weather

11 posts in this topic

One for the ladies

Does this bout of cold weather affect your business, likewise when it is raining do you find a downturn in enquiries business

One for the ladies

Does this bout of cold weather affect your business, likewise when it is raining do you find a downturn in enquiries business

Or possibly an upswing in requests for watersports?  

Edited by Beauregard

Nope, no difference whatsoever xx

No, its the same regardless of the weather, the only thing that causes cancellations weather wise is a proper snow thats settled and is causing road issues. Saying that though, bookings still come through xx

No, its the same regardless of the weather, the only thing that causes cancellations weather wise is a proper snow thats settled and is causing road issues. Saying that though, bookings still come through xx

Some things (or more accurately, some people) are worth risking your neck for :)

I often find it gets busier when the sun comes out after a period of wet/grey weather! 

I hate the cold weather l feel obliged to wash my cold hands under the warm tap before sampling the delights that stand before me

Varies, ok less folk travelling but that can mean guys get stuck locally, with time on their hands. Re the weather in general  I've had appointments made and cancelled because it's changed to sunny, raining, drizzly(someone did once cancel citing drizzle as a reason not to travel, which in the area he was supposedly in would mean you'd not venture out anywhere the majority of the year) and vice-versa. I do however have some fab regulars who've gotten to me time after time through floods, wind, rain, snow, cars, broadband and numerous other things changing at the last minute. 

I hate the cold weather l feel obliged to wash my cold hands under the warm tap before sampling the delights that stand before me

A girl I know finds cold hands on her tits titillating but musn't touch her anywhere else until warmed up.

The weather makes no difference to me. Only affecting meets if we have a  deluge of snow. I do fret a few days before a punt when snow is forecast. Never mind work, is the punt still on?

Suppose it might have a detrimental effect on some girls takings

I often find it gets busier when the sun comes out after a period of wet/grey weather! 

Me too!