Autumn Temptation

How Many Forum Users Write Reports?

67 posts in this topic

Just wondered.

With interest I noted that I have seen several gents, who use punternet, and yet no reports, so wondered at the ratio, of users to FR writers, on PN.

Btw, not fussed about the no reports. Just made me wonder.

I used to, a lot....had the most (my claim to fame hahahahahaha)

Not now though

Gents, get writing and remember the pen is mightier then the sword.... :lol:

Nearly did a FR on AW until i saw the criteria they wanted and their minimum wordage.I'm not one for essays.even when i was doing my exams,theyd ask for x amount of pages and i'd just write an answer.Don't know if PN is the same for reports or if you can just write it up if you get me?

Nearly did a FR on AW until i saw the criteria they wanted and their minimum wordage.I'm not one for essays.even when i was doing my exams,theyd ask for x amount of pages and i'd just write an answer.Don't know if PN is the same for reports or if you can just write it up if you get me?

Seen everything on PNFRs from a haiku to a novella, totally up to you... I have a challenging one to do (hello Autumn, did you find the right Allen key?) following my last fairly amazing session  :D

Seen everything on PNFRs from a haiku to a novella, totally up to you... I have a challenging one to do (hello Autumn, did you find the right Allen key?) following my last fairly amazing session  :D

LOL, the new bed is built and in use, the old one sadly went to bonking heaven to enjoy a rest after his term in office. 

Have written several but not many.  On agency websites I wrote principally to see if they'd upload it verbatim ... and they did. I've tried on AW but failed; then I realised that because the booking was via phone I couldn't   :rolleyes:

if you put a request through AW you can just tell the girl your doing a request so you can write an FR/feedback

LOL, the new bed is built and in use, the old one sadly went to bonking heaven to enjoy a rest after his term in office. 

Shortest term in office ever..perhaps we should implement less enthusiasm...the guys like it, but the bed doesnt  :wacko:

Shortest term in office ever..perhaps we should implement less enthusiasm...the guys like it, but the bed doesnt  :wacko:

Understatement of the year  :wub:

if you put a request through AW you can just tell the girl your doing a request so you can write an FR/feedback

Thanks, I'll try that  ;)

I used to write them when I started, but the three ladies concerned all retired soon after so I decided I was bad luck and gave up!

I have written a few on adultwork, not on here as you can't link but you have to provide contact details. A problem if the girl doesn't want her phone number published.  You also have to register separately to write field reports on here so forum users you might think have not written FRs might have done so under a different alias to their forum name.

I have written a few on adultwork, not on here as you can't link but you have to provide contact details. A problem if the girl doesn't want her phone number published.  You also have to register separately to write field reports on here so forum users you might think have not written FRs might have done so under a different alias to their forum name.

I forgot that technically thats a different forum.

I used to, a lot....had the most (my claim to fame hahahahahaha)

Not now though

Gents, get writing and remember the pen is mightier then the sword.... :lol:

Suppose it depneds how far or hard you can throw that pen :)

Some of us do write reports, but do so under a differant pen name.

I have been writing reviews for a good few years, and have over 50 reports to my name, my name on here is now changed from what it used to be hence the name differance.

Over the last ten years I have written nearly a hundred reports here on Punternet. Since Galahad's purge on the older reports there are still twenty two remaining. Since I now only see my regular lady I haven't added to that number.

Over the last ten years I have written nearly a hundred reports here on Punternet. Since Galahad's purge on the older reports there are still twenty two remaining. Since I now only see my regular lady I haven't added to that number.

You can do a further review on your regular though now if you want too, I think you have to wait 6 months x

I have written an FR on many of the ladies that I have seen for the first time. I've written FR's on both Punternet and Adultwork. But I don't punt under the name Gibbs. I use a different name. So it looks to the uninformed as if Gibbs pontificates but doesn't punt. Which is not the case. I think that this might be the case with some other forum contributors.

Sorry should quantify...

I know said Gents write reports as the specifically took the time to tell me. ( I don't ask for reports, if you tell me you write them, my response is... that's nice if you want to write one feel free, but your not obligated.) Also have returned several times, so not a service issue.

Just wondered as to why bother to tell me, return as obviously enjoy the service but not write them up... Just a curiosity that tickled me.

Could be that they think I'm busy enough so don't write it up?

Doing FRs is a valuable tool, for both punters and WG, and either being a novice or a season punter, gives a good variable view of how people see what goes on out there.

On that note, looks like i have a few FR to sort out now then  ;)

Could be that they think I'm busy enough so don't write it up?

I know some guys in the past have complained about struggling to get an appointment with a lass after they've posted an fr, or that the girl in question has become so popular she's put her rates up, and so don't post frs anymore.

I tend to write reviews most of the time, as it's largely due to PN that I've found the girl in question and feel it's only fair to reciprocate and share my experiences, though sadly a lot have been archived now, I think I've only got about four or five to my name these days.

I know some guys in the past have complained about struggling to get an appointment with a lass after they've posted an fr, or that the girl in question has become so popular she's put her rates up, and so don't post frs anymore.

I tend to write reviews most of the time, as it's largely due to PN that I've found the girl in question and feel it's only fair to reciprocate and share my experiences, though sadly a lot have been archived now, I think I've only got about four or five to my name these days.

I a number of times experienced what you mention in your first paragraph, there was no personal advantage to me, but i found it harder to get bookings and on ocassion i was expected to pay more post-FR. I did about 26 FRs, most now being archived.

I will say I am guilty of this. I have never written a field report before. My only reason is laziness but if a lady i see requests one, I will surely do it.

I've done them on AW but not on here, mainly because none of the girls I've seen display their phone numbers on their profiles...

I expect a lot of guys won't ever write a report because it is absolute proof of his activities. He is going to feel like a right Charlie if he gets pulled and has already provided the evidence.

I expect a lot of reports get binned because they lack all the details needed to be published.