Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
widdlewilly

What "dress Code" For You?

35 posts in this topic

TBH, lacy underwear does nothing for me. Indeed, very few girls can carry off stockings and suspenders very well. I much prefer a tight bra- less T shirt and a thong under some tight jeans with knee high leather boots myself. Indeed, keeping on the stockings theme, a tight pencil skirt, giving a hint of suspenders as to what may be underneath can have me mentally cumming on the spot. Uniforms are a turn on too, although schoolgirl uniforms gives me an uncomfortable paedophiliac notion that I'd rather pass on. So dressed or undressed is the question.

i am in agreement, the lacey underwear with suspenders etc isnt particularly arousing for me either. i personally like to keep it simple with just a bra and g string no heels

Edited by tharg

I thought I was the only one, but yeah-- I'm not a huge fan of the whole stocking and corset look on women. 

"I much prefer a tight bra- less T shirt and a thong under some tight jeans with knee high leather boots" - Sounds good to me. 

I thought I was the only one, but yeah-- I'm not a huge fan of the whole stocking and corset look on women. 

"I much prefer a tight bra- less T shirt and a thong under some tight jeans with knee high leather boots" - Sounds good to me. 

true about the jeans and boots, but not thong. Prefer a proper pair of knickers so i can rub her bum thru the cloth :)

TBH, lacy underwear does nothing for me. Indeed, very few girls can carry off stockings and suspenders very well. I much prefer a tight bra- less T shirt and a thong under some tight jeans with knee high leather boots myself. Indeed, keeping on the stockings theme, a tight pencil skirt, giving a hint of suspenders as to what may be underneath can have me mentally cumming on the spot. Uniforms are a turn on too, although schoolgirl uniforms gives me an uncomfortable paedophiliac notion that I'd rather pass on. So dressed or undressed is the question.

Complete opposite for me ;) I adore black stockings and suspenders and usually ensure the girl is up for wearing them when we meet....even if I have to supply! Black hold-ups are an alternative. I can count on my hands the number of punts I've had where the girl hasn't been adorned in stockings...and that's out of over 150 bookings over the years.....

Complete opposite for me ;) I adore black stockings and suspenders and usually ensure the girl is up for wearing them when we meet....even if I have to supply! Black hold-ups are an alternative. I can count on my hands the number of punts I've had where the girl hasn't been adorned in stockings...and that's out of over 150 bookings over the years.....

how do you rate over the knee stripey socks.  phwoar!

I hate stockings, suspenders and corsets with a passion. I always tell ladies not to wear them and if worn I tell them to take them off.

I dislike basques or corsets - often used to conceal a flabby belly etc. And heels - I don't mind if they wear them initially, but I don't like them worn when we're on the bed. I always think I'm going to be stabbed during the acrobatics.

In general, I like the lady to get naked pretty soon after I arrive  :D

Sheesh guys!  I'm a sucker for the S&S look.  Can be nude and sheer under a pretty floral dress, or black and seductive under a pencil skirt/LBD.  Makes women look really feminine and I love it!

Lacy underwear, no.  S&S yes.

However the best I had recently was my regular in a lovely printed dress, quite short, that as we got intimate I could unzip at the back to discover... her beautiful naked body. What a treat! :)

Lingerie or nothing.  Hmm...

And heels - I don't mind if they wear them initially, but I don't like them worn when we're on the bed. I always think I'm going to be stabbed during the acrobatics.

I'm the opposite on heels, love them right through to the end. But I hear you on the fear of being hurt. Problem is, most ladies fear that or are just more bothered by them than I are. Really haven't found a lady who's a champion using them all the time. Any suggestions?

how do you rate over the knee stripey socks.  phwoar!

Bloody hideous in my view. Give me a lady in a LBD with smart matching underwear that I can slowly reveal and I'm a happy chappy. I love high heels too since they make the legs look more sexy.

A tight figure-hugging mini dress showing as much skin as she dares, mid-thigh length just enough to hide her stocking tops when standing/walking

back-seam hold up stockings positioned top of her thighs

silk stretch thong

high heels preferably 6" stripper heels with 2" platform... any thicker looks trashy.

Looks most sexy on a woman with a body dress size 8-10, sometimes 6/12, 12 if her thighs are not a little fat causing the muffin-top effect from the hold up stockings being positioned too high on her thighs.

Im not that bothered about a suspender belt, i do find it sexy but from my experience with women its just not practical or comfortable for her to wear out on a date in a tight dress, despite what women say on the internet saying they prefer suspender+stockings over hold up stockings.

About the 6" stripper heels, most women cant comfortably walk in them well or for long so they are best kept for just the bedroom. Only women who are or were recently strippers can wear them comfortably when out in the bars.

Edited by sparkstar

I dislike basques or corsets - often used to conceal a flabby belly etc. And heels - I don't mind if they wear them initially, but I don't like them worn when we're on the bed. I always think I'm going to be stabbed during the acrobatics.

In general, I like the lady to get naked pretty soon after I arrive :D

Same as me, I like my ladies totally naked.

Saw an indie the other week and I was her first appointment of the day. When I got there her maid informed me she hadn't arrived yet , but was in the taxi on her way. Maid then asked what I'd like her to wear when she came into the room. She went through the list of uniforms - schoolgirl, nurse, astronaut, etc or she could wear lingerie if I wanted. 

I chose street clothes. She came in in her jeans and a little top. Sexy as hell unwrapping that.

I dont mind as long as it reflects and compliments the lady...there is more then one way to look sexy afterall...

As long as the lady looks sexy and greets you with a warm smile who cares what their wearing

If the lady is tall and busty then would like stockings or sexy lingerie with heels or naughty secretary outfit.

If she is young or petite then school uniform or jeans.

..a must for me is suspenders and stockings (hold ups are a poor but ok substitute) ...  my favourite WG at the moment does this just so well, with a neat thong and bra and heels at least 5 inches...  I bought her some seemed stockings last time and she looked fantastic (= instant errection!)

I chose street clothes. She came in in her jeans and a little top. Sexy as hell unwrapping that.

Same for me. Not in to that 'naughty' lark. Just wear your normal clothes.

I know I'm firmly in the minority.

Usually I request the girl wears a tight dress and high heels -sometimes with s & s, sometimes without. However, a couple of times I just requested that the girl wears something she feels sexy in. This gave me one of my best punts when I turned up and a blondehaired  stunner was dressed as if she was going clubbing - white croptop, loose white trousers, white jacket, sneakers. She looked so sexy. It ended up being one of the fucks of my punting years!

Can I just say - men should not wear thongs. Not ever. No matter how buff you are. I say this because I have on a few occasions come into the room to find a middle-aged guy standing in the middle of the room proud as punch in a (usually red) thong, greeting me with "look, I wore this especially for you!" *beaming proud face*. And while I inevitably replied with "mmmh, you are a wild one, I can't wait to get you out of that and shag your brains out", I had to suppress collapsing in fits of laughter.

No bra, perhaps a shoulderless blouse,  a nice tight skirt and micromesh panties. Yeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaa!

Can I just say - men should not wear thongs. Not ever. No matter how buff you are. I say this because I have on a few occasions come into the room to find a middle-aged guy standing in the middle of the room proud as punch in a (usually red) thong, greeting me with "look, I wore this especially for you!" *beaming proud face*. And while I inevitably replied with "mmmh, you are a wild one, I can't wait to get you out of that and shag your brains out", I had to suppress collapsing in fits of laughter.

Yeah, but let's face it, middle-aged men in their undies ain't a pretty sight anyway.

Thanks for the advice. Red thong is out. I'll go with the yellow mankini.