Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheKnight

Getting Married ...

11 posts in this topic

I'm intrigued ... 

Did anyone come to the world of punting at a relatively young age, when they were inexperienced with women? If so, was it easy to stop punting once you had had your fill/started dating/became more confident/got married etc.,? Or did you just carry on and accept that this world was now part of you?

Would love to know everyone's thoughts ... 

Yes, I started going to massage parlours at 17 - but probably not requently until a few years after that.

I never gave it up at any stage though I did try to cut down around the time I got married. Probably did it less also at one stage when I had a very sexually active girlfriend but still liked the variety of other girls - just had less time and energy!

Often felt bad about doing it from time to time over the years - usually for financial reasons - but am very comfortable with it now and see it as a normal part of my life. Also now I see it very much as filling avoid I could not otherwise fill. Am 45 years old now and can enjoy girls 18-20 though when I was that age myself I was into much older busty women. Funny how the wheel turns.

That would have meant getting me out the pub and when i was younger that took some doing.

Dare I ask a personal question Mucker - are you still married? Did/do you ever feel guilty?

I was relatively inexperienced sexually when I started punting. I punted and dated intermittently before getting married. After a 9 month sabbatical, post honeymoon, I got the call of the wild and jumped back in. Felt guilty at first but this faded after a while. 30 years later, still married, still punting, still happy ...and lucky

I came to it early - 19 in fact - but back then it was a street pick up job and the scene just wasnt for me so after the first poor experience I just bided my time until I found a woman who would have me.

Married - yes, I am. I'm actually quite a 'good husband' in every other way! And happy enough, even though sex life is a non-event at home. I have no doubt I'd be much unahhpier about this without the alternative outlet.

Have I felt guilty (in the past)? Not in the sense you probably mean. I have always been a bit disorganised financially and without my hobby would have had things easier I think, but that was generally the only sense in which I recall felling guilty at any time.

Do I feel guilty now? No, Definitely not. It's just something I do now, and I don't really think about it from any angle that would engender guilt. 

Dare I ask a personal question Mucker - are you still married? Did/do you ever feel guilty?

I'm intrigued ... 

Did anyone come to the world of punting at a relatively young age, when they were inexperienced with women? If so, was it easy to stop punting once you had had your fill/started dating/became more confident/got married etc.,? Or did you just carry on and accept that this world was now part of you?

Would love to know everyone's thoughts ... 

I started punting when i was 19, 30 years ago and have always punted whether attached or not, never been married though. Being selfish i require variety and punt for sex, and have relationships when i meet the right woman for the rest. I was already self confident, fortunately thats never been a problem for me, which is just as well with my looks. ;)

Thanks guys ... particularly Mucker ... hope you don't think I was crossing the line, in a public forum by asking the question.

I only bought up the topic as I think it's interesting how you come to a hobby, any hobby (and punting is essentially just one such activity), with one purpose in mind and stick with it for a whole host of different reasons ... 

The odd thing though is the asymmetry of it all. I doubt anyone's significant other would see it as a hobby ... equally, I doubt many WG's would want to get in a relationship where their other half was having sex elsewhere .... even if they were coming home at night, doing homework, playing with the kids etc., 

But there we go ... life really is far too complicated for me to fathom ... think I just had too much time on my hands this Bank Holida y ... thank God it's back to the grind stone tomorrow!

No problem! It is an anonymous forum so there's no cost to me in answering the question.

Your view here is interesting: The odd thing though is the asymmetry of it all. I doubt anyone's significant other would see it as a hobby ... equally, I doubt many WG's would want to get in a relationship where their other half was having sex elsewhere .... even if they were coming home at night, doing homework, playing with the kids etc.,

No doubt we could add to that that we'd almost certainly object to our other halves adopting such a lifestyle themselves. Just goes to show how it is difficult to get through life, take actions, hold opinions, and not be hypocritical at some stage!  That's why I shake my head when I read one poster on this forum in the last day or so going on about how immoral it all was for a non-single man to be punting while another assured us that he would not punt 'while in a relationship'. Maybe there's something in the old adage about not judging someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. If someone had told me years back that I'd be married and regularly paying for sexual favours I'd never have accepted it. But in the circumstances it seems natural to me. 

Thanks guys ... particularly Mucker ... hope you don't think I was crossing the line, in a public forum by asking the question.

I only bought up the topic as I think it's interesting how you come to a hobby, any hobby (and punting is essentially just one such activity), with one purpose in mind and stick with it for a whole host of different reasons ... 

The odd thing though is the asymmetry of it all. I doubt anyone's significant other would see it as a hobby ... equally, I doubt many WG's would want to get in a relationship where their other half was having sex elsewhere .... even if they were coming home at night, doing homework, playing with the kids etc., 

But there we go ... life really is far too complicated for me to fathom ... think I just had too much time on my hands this Bank Holida y ... thank God it's back to the grind stone tomorrow!

Edited by Mucker

Completely agree Mucker. 

As a sixteen year old the world was much more black and white. Many more shades of grey now ... and not because of the book ...