Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OhDanny

Germany Advice

74 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm considering a trip to Germany in May.  I can only do a day trip so I was wondering if anyone had some advice about city I should visit and what would be the best punting itinerary.

I would like to try the FKK/larger club scene and was considering Cologne for Pasha etc.

Thanks

Danny

Can you get a flight to Cologne, Düsseldorf, Dortmund or Frankfurt? If so you could do a day trip, though same day return might be a little rushed.

I would stay away from Hamburg unless you want to be ripped off.

Ripped of in Hamburg ? can you please elaborate.

Ripped of in Hamburg ? can you please elaborate.

I think what Iceblue is saying is don't bother with the Reeperbahn, it's to much the tourist trap like Amsterdams RLD, you're better off visiting another city.

I'd also like some advice for Germany, as I'm going to go later this year and can't choose between Cologne and Frankfurt.

I'll be flying to Frankfurt as there's a direct flight from Aberdeen, but the ICE train to Cologne looks fairly inexpensive and quick, and the flight I would be getting back would be late in the evening, so travel is not a factor. The only two factors are a) which one has the best FKK clubs and B) which one has the best non-punting stuff.

I'm leaning towards Cologne because it sounds like a nicer city, but also there are some excellent write-ups of Samya in this thread (http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/24687-weekend-trip-to-germany/page-3). However, there's not so much information about Frankfurt there, so it would be excellent if someone who has done both cities could offer an opinion on which one is better, as I'm also interested to see what Pascha is like. Is Samya's really top notch, or are there better places in Frankfurt? Does any place in particular offer a more authentic FKK experience than the others, or is one FKK club just like another?

Of course, I could just split my time between the two, although even then I'd like to know which one is better.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

I'd also like some advice for Germany, as I'm going to go later this year and can't choose between Cologne and Frankfurt.

I'll be flying to Frankfurt as there's a direct flight from Aberdeen, but the ICE train to Cologne looks fairly inexpensive and quick, and the flight I would be getting back would be late in the evening, so travel is not a factor. The only two factors are a) which one has the best FKK clubs and :cool: which one has the best non-punting stuff.

I'm leaning towards Cologne because it sounds like a nicer city, but also there are some excellent write-ups of Samya in this thread (http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/24687-weekend-trip-to-germany/page-3). However, there's not so much information about Frankfurt there, so it would be excellent if someone who has done both cities could offer an opinion on which one is better, as I'm also interested to see what Pascha is like. Is Samya's really top notch, or are there better places in Frankfurt? Does any place in particular offer a more authentic FKK experience than the others, or is one FKK club just like another?

Of course, I could just split my time between the two, although even then I'd like to know which one is better.

Well If you'll be In Frankfurt I'd say visit one of the local clubs In the area, are you there for one day only? There are previous threads on here for FRA.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/189-fkk-palace-frankfurt/

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/21086-mongering-in-frankfurt/

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/17496-frankfurt/

Also check out the German FKK section of ISG and take a look at my Google Map for the region.

I think what Iceblue is saying is don't bother with the Reeperbahn, it's to much the tourist trap like Amsterdams RLD, you're better off visiting another city.

Indeed, I was none too impressed by it when I visited it a few years ago, although I must say I had an excellent outcall to my hotel there. I've had. a far better time in pronvicial towns such as Osnabruck, Munster etc. I would go with Jerboa's suggestion and visit a city such as Frankfurt.

'm leaning towards Cologne because it sounds like a nicer city, but also there are some excellent write-ups of Samya in this thread (http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/24687-weekend-trip-to-germany/page-3). However, there's not so much information about Frankfurt there, so it would be excellent if someone who has done both cities could offer an opinion on which one is better, as I'm also interested to see what Pascha is like. Is Samya's really top notch, or are there better places in Frankfurt? Does any place in particular offer a more authentic FKK experience than the others, or is one FKK club just like another?

For me no question, Frankfurt wins hands down. (I don't like FKK Palace though).

FKK Oase, FKK Sharks, and FKK World are all much bigger than Samya.

FKK Mainhatten is closer to Samya's size but is also worth considering.

The clubs in the Frankfurt area are also true FKK, i.e. the girls there are naked.

Admittedly Frankfurt isn't the greatest City to visit for non-punting stuff but with the clubs they have there who cares?

The girls in that area quote one price and then try to "upsell" once you're in the room. When I told one that I had no more money she suggested that I give her my bank card and PIN so she could withdraw some.

My mate went with a girl who took all the money in his wallet except for 10 Euros which she said she was leaving him for his taxi home. Luckily for him it was the end of the night so there wasn't much left in his wallet to take.

The girls in that area quote one price and then try to "upsell" once you're in the room. When I told one that I had no more money she suggested that I give her my bank card and PIN so she could withdraw some.

My mate went with a girl who took all the money in his wallet except for 10 Euros which she said she was leaving him for his taxi home. Luckily for him it was the end of the night so there wasn't much left in his wallet to take.

Yes this sounds right, Hamburg has over the year moved from a typical sea port with a good RLD to a rip off tourist trap once so many stag doo's have arrived.

For me no question, Frankfurt wins hands down. (I don't like FKK Palace though).

FKK Oase, FKK Sharks, and FKK World are all much bigger than Samya.

FKK Mainhatten is closer to Samya's size but is also worth considering.

The clubs in the Frankfurt area are also true FKK, i.e. the girls there are naked.

Admittedly Frankfurt isn't the greatest City to visit for non-punting stuff but with the clubs they have there who cares?

Cheers mate, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for! I saw several threads on various forums giving good write-ups for both cities, but no one seems to conclusively say which one is better. And I like the "true FKK" part there - seems little point going to Germany for the FKK experience just to then go somewhere that's not much different from a UK sauna etc.

Jerboa - I'll basically be flying to Frankfurt on the Monday and flying back from Frankfurt on either the Friday or Saturday. Whether I stay in Frankfurt that whole time is the question! I'll maybe just take a day-trip elsewhere if my dick gets tired...

Cheers mate, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for! I saw several threads on various forums giving good write-ups for both cities, but no one seems to conclusively say which one is better. And I like the "true FKK" part there - seems little point going to Germany for the FKK experience just to then go somewhere that's not much different from a UK sauna etc.

Jerboa - I'll basically be flying to Frankfurt on the Monday and flying back from Frankfurt on either the Friday or Saturday. Whether I stay in Frankfurt that whole time is the question! I'll maybe just take a day-trip elsewhere if my dick gets tired...

Ok so 4/5 days, then I'd say spend a day each at Palace and Oase, you can even book a hotel around the corner from Palace, which is handy, maybe spend time in other clubs like Mainhattan, Atlantik, or travel further a field like to Fkk World and Das 5 element, or just stay In Frankfurt and check out the laufthaus's around the RLD. So If you're there for a week maybe consider renting a car, If you will be travelling about, could save you time and money on the trains.

As for the best club, you can imagine this we be rather a subjective question. Some will prefer one to another, my advice is continue to read the threads on the clubs on ISG, and make up your own mind.

And I like the "true FKK" part there - seems little point going to Germany for the FKK experience just to then go somewhere that's not much different from a UK sauna etc.

Do remember that FKK is (well, was, originally) Freie Korperliche Kultur, or, "nudism" as it once was in UK - Health and Efficiency, sagging boobs and pot-bellied men enthusiastically playing volley ball, and (for the men) getting sand under the foreskin!

There was a lovely pop song, in my distant days inside (East) Germany "Opapa geht in der FKK",

but I'm sure that today's FKK will be etwas anders...  remember for your vocab "Affengeil" = randy as an ape!

For the record the FKK clubs we are talking about here have no connection with the FKK or naturist movement in Germany. 

Kieslowski, I've never been to a UK sauna but I've been to more than a few sauna and FKK clubs in Germany and the only real difference between the two is that in a sauna club the girls wear lingerie/ bikinis everyday,  whilst in a FKK club the girls are naked everyday apart from one day a week (dessous tag) when they wear lingerie/ bikinis.

At one time men would wear a towel in a FKK club and a bathrobe in a sauna club, but a lot of the FKK clubs now provide the option of a bathrobe.

The sauna clubs located around Dusseldorf/Cologne can also be cheaper when extending a session or partaking in the standard extras.

In all these clubs both BBBJ and kissing are not considered extras and you should not pay extra for them.

just found this thread... I posted one but didnt see it show. Im just trying to not look like a complete sucker when I go.

I just found out about FKKs here and will be venturing to Frankfurt in a week or two to check them out.

just found this thread... I posted one but didnt see it show. Im just trying to not look like a complete sucker when I go.

I just found out about FKKs here and will be venturing to Frankfurt in a week or two to check them out.

Well take a read of the relevant threads on here, paying attention to the trip reports, so you get an idea how It all works.

How long are you staying In Frankfurt? The Hessen clubs the girls are allowed to proposition customers, but this can mean you might get hustled, my advice Is take your time when choosing a lady, you have all day.

Is it possible to give any cost guidelines for a typical FKK club for those interested in the possibility of planning a trip?

And for nosey buggers like me.

Is it possible to give any cost guidelines for a typical FKK club for those interested in the possibility of planning a trip?

And for nosey buggers like me.

Depending on the club, many clubs the entrance fee Is €50, some other clubs like Artemis, Palace and Oase It's around the €70-€80 mark, this Includes use of all facilities for the day, as well as food and soft drinks, you pay the girls after the session, €50 for half hour €60 In Artemis, and either €75 or €100 per hour depending on the club, and the girls will charge €25-€50 extra for things like CIM and anal.

Depending on the club, many clubs the entrance fee Is €50, some other clubs like Artemis, Palace and Oase It's around the €70-€80 mark, this Includes use of all facilities for the day, as well as food and soft drinks, you pay the girls after the session, €50 for half hour €60 In Artemis, and either €75 or €100 per hour depending on the club, and the girls will charge €25-€50 extra for things like CIM and anal.

+1 for Dusseldorf.

We paid €75 entrance fee to get into Living Room in Dusseldorf. This included full use of all the facilities and food + drinks (local beer only).

Spirits were extra. Red Bull had to paid for as extra, as we did not like the local equivalent.

As for the Girls' fees.... as above, €50 for half hour, and €75 for 1hr.

We paid €75 entrance fee to get into Living Room in Dusseldorf.

Entry to Living Room is 60€.

Entry to Living Room is 60€.

Thanks for the update. For some reason, I had noted down that we paid €75 to get in.

Thanks for the update. For some reason, I had noted down that we paid €75 to get in.

Well where do you think your tour guide got his commission from? If you'd of googled Fkk Livingroom you'd known before you visited the entrance Is €60. http://www.fkk-living.de/eng/preise.htm

Well where do you think your tour guide got his commission from? If you'd of googled Fkk Livingroom you'd known before you visited the entrance Is €60. http://www.fkk-living.de/eng/preise.htm

Lol, possibly, but... we did pay directly to the receptionist at Livingroom (and not the tour guide), and I couldn't recall the exact figure.

Edited by CoolTiger

Would thoroughly recommend Duisburg. Huge RLD area. By far the best in Germany imo. Cheap also at 30 euro for s&f. Am doing a day trip next month and intend to make the most of it.