Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotdogburger

Pam's Or Lapc

13 posts in this topic

So, I'm a party virgin, and I'm free this Wednesday evening in London.

I could go to Pam's Parties or the LAPC weekly event in Dagenham. I'm not often here on a Wednesday, so this might be my only chance to get to LAPC, whereas Pam's is several times a week. (Everyone recommends Lady Marmalade, but they're on holiday) I've seen good and bad reviews for both.

I'm not too concerned about what the girls look like. I'm looking to cum twice (any more is physically out of the question, LOL) and maybe try an FFM or MMF experience, if the ratios allow.

Thoughts?

So, I'm a party virgin, and I'm free this Wednesday evening in London.

I could go to Pam's Parties or the LAPC weekly event in Dagenham. I'm not often here on a Wednesday, so this might be my only chance to get to LAPC, whereas Pam's is several times a week. (Everyone recommends Lady Marmalade, but they're on holiday) I've seen good and bad reviews for both.

I'm not too concerned about what the girls look like. I'm looking to cum twice (any more is physically out of the question, LOL) and maybe try an FFM or MMF experience, if the ratios allow.

Thoughts?

Not been to Pams myself so cant help with them. I have been to LAPC both at the tiny flat near Hatton Garden and at Dagenham many times. They can be good or poor in my experiences but at £60 for 3 hours at Dagenham its money i am prepared to pay. The reason its only £60 is because the maximum ratio is 5.1, personally i havent seen it over 3.1 but it could happen. Many of the WGs only offer OW if that matters to you. On ocassion female swingers mostly with their partners have turned up, a few have been stunners, but this will depend on the night. For the money i view it as VFM, its basic no frills partying, the Spa is ok. LAPC is or at least was on the no reports list as i found out when i tried to do a FR on them a few years ago. I can only recall two credible to me punters on here post about them, one said they were ok, the other diabolical, perhaps they will see this thread and post.

My overall advice is to try as many party providers as you can till you find one or ones you like, in this case though i appreciate you are looking for a specific day. Whichever you choose i hope it goes well.

I'm probably a non-credible source on Smiths' scale, but I'll give you my summary views:

Both are generally OW parties.

The girls at Pam's are also regulars at LAPC. They're generally not lookers and are generally more 'mature'.

I've never been to Dagenham but I've been to Chancery Lane - very mixed. A lot depends on the girls and the other punters. It's a very cramped flat. The girls frequently speak very, very poor English.

Pam's - same again. Pam is a pleasant, friendly woman. The venue is more spacious than the LAPC Chancery Lane property - but you'll be at Dagenham anyway.

If it were me, I'd be plumping for Dagenham and trying my luck.

I have been to both.

Pams is more chilled as its four hours, usually cum twice myself(40+) but came three times on first visit.

Not all girls are mature, shame you can only go Wednesday as they now have stunning girls Amy,Sidona,Marsha,Nicole and Tina.

LAPC can get very busy and you have to form a line to get some action but the facilities are good with saunas,jacuzzi and if lucky

swinging couples.

I

Oops my fingers slipped before I could finish.

As its this Wednesday I would goto LAPC Spa because funnily most of the girls are from Pams Parties.

Probably not allowed to hand pick but do see Leona, Luna(OWO),Becky and Maria.

Lets us know how it went if you attended.

hotdogburger, whichever party you end up at, please come back and tell us how you got on. Always good to hear about others party exploits.

Pams is more chilled as its four hours, usually cum twice myself(40+) but came three times on first visit.

Not all girls are mature, shame you can only go Wednesday as they now have stunning girls Amy,Sidona,Marsha,Nicole and Tina.

In view of this, I have decided to go for Pam's, since Nicole and Tina are both listed for this evening!

I got a text back from Pam with directions and asking me to bring a bottle, just like any other party. ;-)

FR to follow. I'm in a meeting all afternoon but suspect I may not be fully concentrating at all times...

I'm back at my hotel, drained. Managed to cum twice in an evening for the first time in many, many years. Got to play with all four girls. Had a great time and would recommend to all but the most hardcore punter. I will remember the 6-way action towards the end of the evening for a long time (and I was just a spectator).

Great welcome and other punters very friendly, with a good atmosphere downstairs, like a very civilised party at your neighbour's house (most common drink was tea, as far as I could tell).

Pam is probably reading this (she asked if I was hotdogburger as I was leaving, so I assume she's seen this thread), so let me say thanks darling for a great time, you're doing the world a big service.

FR on the upstairs activities to follow when I get to a better keyboard (on mobile right now).

FR submitted. I got half-hard writing it. Difficult to remember all the details but impossible to forget the evening!

Great to hear you had a good time...it seems a first-time party always leave your brain slightly scrambled!

Just one thing...when you said that you were a spectator at the end, is that because there were too many guys to get a look in or were you just spent from your previous exertions?

Just one thing...when you said that you were a spectator at the end, is that because there were too many guys to get a look in or were you just spent from your previous exertions?

It was about an hour or a bit less from the end. I couldn't join in because of lack of room, mainly. If the breed hadn't been against the wall on two sides and Tina had been willing to blow me (I'm guessing she would) I could have made it a 7-way. It's all in the FR. :-)

Im glad you enjoyed your time especially as you took my advise( phew).

Did you try Nicole and how was she ?

Did you try Nicole and how was she ?

All the details are in FR 113040. ;-)