Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Btd

Price Bracket

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Do you have a price bracket you strictly follow to improve your chances of a better quality meet and to stop yourself wasting money?  I myself prefer to spend a minimum of £200 and up to a maximum of £350 (as the market stands at the moment) for the first hour.

£22-£150...

Tbh, the £22 service has far and away exceeded any of the £150 services I've had in the last 24 months.

£22-£150...

Tbh, the £22 service has far and away exceeded any of the £150 services I've had in the last 24 months.

£22?

£22?

Anna - Romilly St.

Hi guys,

Do you have a price bracket you strictly follow to improve your chances of a better quality meet and to stop yourself wasting money?  I myself prefer to spend a minimum of £200 and up to a maximum of £350 (as the market stands at the moment) for the first hour.

I dont correlate price charged with how good a WG could be as in my 30 years experience there is no link. Knowing that i have a £150 an hour maximum which i have only broken twice in recent years when i paid two excellent WGs £180 an hour. In the past i paid £300 and £350 an hour and these punts were in no way better than when i paid other WGs £100 an hour. I wouldnt go over £200 an hour for any woman on earth.

I look for VFM as i see it, just like i do outside of punting. A WGs attitude and honesty are the most important things, assuming i of course fancy her and she offers me the services i require.

Agree with the above.

Reflected in the fact that the best girl I have ever met refuses to take any more than £20 from me.

I'd happily pay her £150 ph (my theoretical limit) - but when I give her extra she is visibly offended and uncomfortable and I know she gives it to the maid.

Price really is no indicator.

I have paid up to £160 and could push it up to to £180 but nowadays I'd rather pay 160/180 for 90 minutes than for just 1 hour. Even though one can get good punts for below 100/hr I'd rather not go below that as its mostly hit and miss and I dont like taking risks with my hard-earned.

Edited by matrix837

Go upto £150 then £160 for LMP no further than this.

I've never found there to be a direct link between price and quality of service. I usually correlate good reviews with quality of service but that tends to work for the more established women.

I don't correlate price charged with how good a WG could be as in my 30 years experience there is no link. Knowing that i have a £150 an hour maximum which i have only broken twice in recent years when i paid two excellent WG's £180 an hour. In the past i paid £300 and £350 an hour and these punts were in no way better than when i paid other WG's £100 an hour. I wouldn't go over £200 an hour for any woman on earth.

I look for VFM as i see it, just like i do outside of punting. A WG's attitude and honesty are the most important things, assuming i of course fancy her and she offers me the services i require.

Could not agree more: attitude and honesty.  Recently a  WG handed me back £50 of a £150 fee because it was apparent that I had had an enjoyable half hour and wanted no more. Another WG handed me back my fee and curtailed the meeting as she could see she and I were not suited. The delectable Susanait who used to work in Shepherds Bush reduced her fee each time I saw her.

The plain truth is that different punters have different desires and expectations. I have visited WG's who have been well recommended by other punters her and elsewhere: the lady near Battle who still had not arrived back at her place after 40 minutes had passed. The woman in Holloway who had so much clutter in her room that it made taking the removal of clothes an obstacle course. Both had received gushing praise from clients