Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Fr 112944

5 posts in this topic

I assume the punter was using Windows 8, and found that his FR had been posted before he'd finished it, but it seems hard that the lovely lady in question has her record marked with a "Not Recommended", which she doesn't seem to have deserved.

Does this require Galahad to delete the FR, or can the punter simply try again and post a new report?

I assume the punter was using Windows 8, and found that his FR had been posted before he'd finished it, but it seems hard that the lovely lady in question has her record marked with a "Not Recommended", which she doesn't seem to have deserved.

Does this require Galahad to delete the FR, or can the punter simply try again and post a new report?

And if he does, will he run the risk of breaking the rules and having his account deleted, along with all the girl's ( in this case HOD) FRs deleted???

Or he can use the specific facility to send G a comment about his report?

I used it not so long ago after mistakenly including the SP's private number instead of her working number.

I have reminded myself how to do this now.

At the bottom of all pages including this one, the last link is to Contact.

Click on that and the fourth bullet point of the first group of them has a link to tell G of modifications requested to a FR.

I have reminded myself how to do this now.

At the bottom of all pages including this one, the last link is to Contact.

Click on that and the fourth bullet point of the first group of them has a link to tell G of modifications requested to a FR.

Much obliged to my friend!