stevieg

Adultwork..1 For The Ladies..sp Logging In?

15 posts in this topic

Is there any reason than an sp would choose to log in to their account without showing they have logged in...and is that possible?

One lady I was planning on seeing, logged in religiously every day and I've been watching for a week now...but not shown logged in now for 3 days. Her phone just rings and rings? No message or answer message.

I'm assuming she is away at the moment maybe..but just wondered about the log in status.

You've been checking her profile everyday?Now i'll set aside the fact thats just a little odd.
so what you are saying is she hasnt logged in and isnt answering her phone.Perhaps she isnt working at the moment for whatever reasons.Also we've just had the easter weekend.Oddly a lot of people go away at this time of year.As with all proffessions,people take holidays.As for the phone,maybe she forgot to switch it off.
Do you think she's deliberately trying to avoid/trick you?

No there is no way to log in "in secret" on aw. The lovely lady is probably taking a well deserved break if she usually logs in every day. Let her have her days off in peace rather than start a thread assuming she is up to something untoward or furtive.

We are not slaves to the industry. If we suddenly fancy a few days off or are ill we are not obliged to announce it to all and sundry. We just take those days off and assume the guys will sensibly assume we are having days off, or a holiday, or some family time, or are ill, or just are not in the mood for shagging, or are on a course, or .....**fill in as you wish**

Is there any reason than an sp would choose to log in to their account without showing they have logged in...and is that possible?

One lady I was planning on seeing, logged in religiously every day and I've been watching for a week now...but not shown logged in now for 3 days. Her phone just rings and rings? No message or answer message.

I'm assuming she is away at the moment maybe..but just wondered about the log in status.

Have you tried checking the availability diary on her profile when you have been checking her profile everyday?Or perhaps instead of ringing and ringing and constantly checking to see if she is logged on you may want to try sending her a messave on aw if her avaolabilty is not clear,but yes it is fairly sensible to assume sge may just be away for a couple of days...bit idd constantly checking on her and then starting a thread about it.

Urgh. Annoying constant ringer alert. 

We love these don't we ladies?!

Urgh. Annoying constant ringer alert. 

We love these don't we ladies?!

Hahaha love that. I do try to answer mine tbh with you but what annoys me are the guys who call over and over and over and over again in the middle of the night. I leave my phone on for the simple reason that I may get a text very early from someone who is booked in the next day as I tell guys they can text as early as they like to confirm or cancel, it gets around the issue of guys being on the tubes trains or motorway from 6am till they rush into work straight into a meeting who have difficulty confirming during my "awake now" window. I turn onto silent but sometimes I forget, my own fault but annoying still x

Well may be she put her phone on for loyal customers :P even though she isn't logging on AW and the OP isn't her loyalty customers list I guess.

Blimey...all I did was ask a simple question :unsure: . I am new here and fairly new to punting..so give me a break. I was looking at the ladies profile each day to read any new feedback...is that a crime? I also have NOT mentioned the ladies name. I'm new to all this so learning the ropes and pitfalls of A/W that's all. I certainly am not a 'constant ringer' either..as implied..I said 'the phone' just rang constantly,not me!...I was expecting some kind of answering service thing that's all! I only rang twice. Once yesterday before lunch and once this morning about 10.30...is that wrong in some way? I certainly would never ring someone, anyone, in the middle of the night, that's just not on.

Anyway, conclusion is...I rang again tonight...rather aware of being 'a pest' actually...and guess what, phone answered immediately. Very nice chat  and she apologised that in fact her sim card is playing up..she has tried it in different phones and it seems back to normal now?  Some calls were getting through and some were not, so it took her a while to cotton on that something was amiss! The call helped me. I'm now not as nervous and really looking forward to meeting this lady...she sounds just like I hoped she would...if you know what I mean! Forgot to ask her about her not logging in. It didnt sound like she had been away, so maybe just one of those things mentioned above? Sorry for late reply...just got in from late job....I'll be more careful what I ask next time I think :(

You asked about her log in status and we basically gave you reasons as to why she might not have logged in.You don't really need to check someones profile everyday.Its rare that a lady would get new feedback every single day.You were given some good advice about this from seasoned punters and indeed working girls.I think the bottom line is to chill a little bit and not panic post because a lady doesn't answer the phone for a day or hasn't logged on in a few days.

By the way its probably a good thing you didn't ask why she hasn't loggrd on for a few days.Its not really any of anyone elses business and it may just have sounded slightly stalkery.

Edited by Bibi

Blimey...all I did was ask a simple question :unsure: . I am new here and fairly new to punting..so give me a break. I was looking at the ladies profile each day to read any new feedback...is that a crime? I also have NOT mentioned the ladies name. I'm new to all this so learning the ropes and pitfalls of A/W that's all. I certainly am not a 'constant ringer' either..as implied..I said 'the phone' just rang constantly,not me!...I was expecting some kind of answering service thing that's all! I only rang twice. Once yesterday before lunch and once this morning about 10.30...is that wrong in some way? I certainly would never ring someone, anyone, in the middle of the night, that's just not on.

Anyway, conclusion is...I rang again tonight...rather aware of being 'a pest' actually...and guess what, phone answered immediately. Very nice chat  and she apologised that in fact her sim card is playing up..she has tried it in different phones and it seems back to normal now?  Some calls were getting through and some were not, so it took her a while to cotton on that something was amiss! The call helped me. I'm now not as nervous and really looking forward to meeting this lady...she sounds just like I hoped she would...if you know what I mean! Forgot to ask her about her not logging in. It didnt sound like she had been away, so maybe just one of those things mentioned above? Sorry for late reply...just got in from late job....I'll be more careful what I ask next time I think :(

You'd decided to see her,yes?What difference would any new feedback make?Daily checking is a little excessive.

Why would you ask or need to know why she hasn't been online?How would she sound like she had been away?Everything youve written sounds a little obsessive.

Out of interest,how like is she to the type youd normally go for/ask out in a social situation?

I'm not trying to be horrible here,and hopefully someone more eloquent than me will come on and explain in a better way where i'm going with this.

Sometimes its very easy to get attached to someone/the idea of them.In life thats not the best thing,but not the end of the world.In punting however,where you can spend intimate time with that person things can sometimes get a bit blurry.If youre already wondering what their getting up to,seeing who with,wondering where they've got to etc i'd have to ask,is punting right for you,or should you spend time with that particular lady.

I apologise for my clumsy wording and hope i don't cause any offence and that you can at least see my intentions are in the right place and not having a go.

Stevieg, I sent you a PM

Just be aware it's the internet and people can read all sorts into your posts, just as you've read all sorts into the lady's profile.

I'm glad you have had a chat with her.

Few weeks ago my VM decided to do a bunk, I didn't have a clue yet despite me updating my VM regularly whenever my phone was off or I didn't answer, callers were only getting a "this number is not in service message".

There's a lot of suspicion in this game, on both sides.

Sorry for late reply...just got in from late job....I'll be more careful what I ask next time I think :(

No you dont have to be careful what you ask , just make sure you word it correctly. From the way you wrote it did come across as if you were ringing and ringing over and over again. Glad you got through. Next time just dont panic, theres no secret way to log in and if you are a new client there is no reason for anyone to ignore your number unless you have been rather horrible in a booking to another sp in which case numbers do get passed to other ladies to put on their ignore list for safety purposes only x

Just be aware it's the internet and people can read all sorts into your posts, just as you've read all sorts into the lady's profile.

I'm glad you have had a chat with her.

Few weeks ago my VM decided to do a bunk, I didn't have a clue yet despite me updating my VM regularly whenever my phone was off or I didn't answer, callers were only getting a "this number is not in service message".

There's a lot of suspicion in this game, on both sides.

Mmm my charger chose to stop working just as a client was driving down my street, battery getting low, plugged in phone, it turned off anyway a couple of minutes later, when I went to call him all i had was a dead phone, when it eventually turned on I got a barrage of texts telling me i had missed calls which sucked out the tiny bit of life my phone had which turned it off again, iphones turn on slowly so it eventually came on only for the same thing to happen again. Guy drove off and I felt like a total cnut that he would think me a scammer etc

steveig- you'll get used to us, we can come across harsh lot but it really is meant well! Do stick around, you'll get to know the regular contributors posting style and get to figure out who is nice, who is less so and who is pulling your leg.