dbt

Need Vs Opportunity

22 posts in this topic

I suppose this is a question more for the married and/or attached punters. Anybody punted for the simple reason that they had the opportunity?

I just came off of a 60 hour work week, the last 36 of which were night shifts. On Wednesday night/Thursday morning of last week I felt like I was coming down with something and have been overdosing on Vitamin C and Zinc to try and keep it away.Luckily it doesn't seem like anything took hold, but I'm still knackered.

So what did I do? I booked a 2 hour punt (my longest booking so far) for this morning because Mrs dbt is away and I had the opportunity.

Don't get me wrong, it was a lovely punt with a lovely lady I've seen before and will see again, but I just wasn't that into it today. And it really was a case of it's not you, it's me.

I really enjoyed kissing and cuddling and going down on her and giving her more orgasms than either of us could keep track of, but when it came time for her to return the favor, I wasn't that bothered. I was happy to just keep snogging while my fingers continued playing. 

I guess it's another lesson learned of don't punt simply because you can. At least I love giving pleasure just as much as receiving it, so it's not like I didn't enjoy myself.

I have, and do, punt often just because the notion gets into my head that I can get away with it.

A bit stupid in my case as for me opportunities can crop up several times a week! :unsure:

Must learn discipline, must learn discipline, must learn...

I suppose this is a question more for the married and/or attached punters. Anybody punted for the simple reason that they had the opportunity?

Yes, many times. sometimes it has worked out well though.

I just came off of a 60 hour work week, the last 36 of which were night shifts. On Wednesday night/Thursday morning of last week I felt like I was coming down with something and have been overdosing on Vitamin C and Zinc to try and keep it away.Luckily it doesn't seem like anything took hold, but I'm still knackered.

So what did I do? I booked a 2 hour punt (my longest booking so far) for this morning because Mrs dbt is away and I had the opportunity.

Don't get me wrong, it was a lovely punt with a lovely lady I've seen before and will see again, but I just wasn't that into it today. And it really was a case of it's not you, it's me.

I really enjoyed kissing and cuddling and going down on her and giving her more orgasms than either of us could keep track of, but when it came time for her to return the favor, I wasn't that bothered. I was happy to just keep snogging while my fingers continued playing. 

I guess it's another lesson learned of don't punt simply because you can. At least I love giving pleasure just as much as receiving it, so it's not like I didn't enjoy myself.

you dont have to shag WG's, if you find it more fun to pleasure them in other ways.  there inst a law you know!

i have done it several times without thinking of it in such terms. when on the road seeing clients, a meeting has been cancelled and I've thought."time to play"

I have done it for the only reason the opportunity was there and I feared never getting another chance. Usually it goes well but I have had dead punts when I wasn't in the mood.

I have, and do, punt often just because the notion gets into my head that I can get away with it.

A bit stupid in my case as for me opportunities can crop up several times a week! :unsure:

Must learn discipline, must learn discipline, must learn...

Opportunities have been coming up a lot lately and I've been taking full advantage. Funny as I only had 3 punts all of last year, and 2 of those were Soho quickies on the same afternoon. I've gone a bit mad the last couple of months. Making up for lost time I guess. I think I might look into this discipline thing.

Yes, many times. sometimes it has worked out well though.

When I think of it, all of them are when opportunity arises. I guess the difference this time was it was far more to do with opportunity than any urges.

you dont have to shag WG's, if you find it more fun to pleasure them in other ways.  there inst a law you know!

She was more worried about it then me. I would have happily gone down on her for the full 2 hours, and nearly did. She was enjoying it, I was enjoying it.

I'm a shit shag anyways, my talents are all in my tongue and fingers. :P

i have done it several times without thinking of it in such terms. when on the road seeing clients, a meeting has been cancelled and I've thought."time to play"

Like I just said, it's always because an opportunity arises. Today I just took advantage of the opportunity without thinking about the urge. The urge was to stay in bed and get more sleep.

Due to circumstances my punts are planned in advance rather than when an opportunity arises. Just in the process of organising something in early May which will be my next window of opportunity.

This one needs to be planned ahead as thinking about an overnight (would be my first) with an absolute gem of a girl. Will be doing a bit more research but might be back on here after a few hints and tips for planning a successful overnight :)

I've only ever done one planned punt,the rest you could call opportunistic,normally booking only a few hours in advance.It's why i stick to areas which are quick and easy to travel to,and only then when finances allow.It will generally be when works been particularly bad.That means i may have two in a week (admittedly that was only once)then maybe nothing for a month or two.
I have learnt to be slightly more sensible,even with very limited oportunities and not to punt whilst run down and dehydrated.
Oddly enough,need doesnt come into it.I've punted because i could and i've found it,for me anyway a great way to unwind and relax.I also know how long i can go without if the opportunities to get out don't arise

Cheat away, it's a free world. 

I would say for me, it's planned when I come across a wg with a unique and usually rare quality that I'm looking for. So punting for me happens only a few times a year, if that, after I've done quite a bit of searching.

It would be nice to plan but ussually I have to grab (with both hands) the opportunity when it comes, often at short notice. It makes it difficult to use an indie , I have tried but no luck so far whenever I ring to book I get no reply.

It would be nice to plan but ussually I have to grab (with both hands) the opportunity when it comes, often at short notice. It makes it difficult to use an indie , I have tried but no luck so far whenever I ring to book I get no reply.

I've had that problem in the past as well. Though I've recently found an indie I like with her own maid, so at least the phone gets answered. 

I've also gotten better at spotting opportunities in advance and being able to create them from time to time.

It can be frustrating when the indie doesn't respond to calls / emails.  Maybe it is worth that much more planning with an indie to get it right, i.e. more notice, not less, so that you can plan on when they will be available.  Others can probably tell you better than I.

Having said that, of 6 punts I had in the last three weeks, five of which were with indies, none were planned more than 24 hours in advance, and one was planned just 30 mins in advance. 

I do have a target hotlist, but this is subject to huge variation at short notice.

The only girl I currently seriously plan ahead for is my regular.  In this instance I need to arrange a hotel room as well as check her availability, but this is due to very individual and specific circumstances.

For those that do plan well in advance, at what point do you actually contact your girl, and why?  Very curious on this point. :mellow:

Edited by Thurson

I think that dbt's premise applies equally to single punters. With us the opportunity is ever present but the need can vary from day to day. Sometimes I book a punt several days in advance only to find that on the day the desire has significantly diminished resulting a very perfunctory session. 

It can be frustrating when the indie doesn't respond to calls / emails.  Maybe it is worth that much more planning with an indie to get it right, i.e. more notice, not less, so that you can plan on when they will be available.  Others can probably tell you better than I.

Having said that, of 6 punts I had in the last three weeks, five of which were with indies, none were planned more than 24 hours in advance, and one was planned just 30 mins in advance. 

I do have a target hotlist, but this is subject to huge variation at short notice.

The only girl I currently seriously plan ahead for is my regular.  In this instance I need to arrange a hotel room as well as check her availability, but this is due to very individual and specific circumstances.

For those that do plan well in advance, at what point do you actually contact your girl, and why?  Very curious on this point. :mellow:

From my experience, I had a harder problem getting to see the girls I wanted to see when using parlors and would usually end up seeing my second or third choice. The indie I mentioned in the post above yours worked in a parlor for a number of years, but went indie late last year. I was never able to get to see her when she worked at the parlor, but have seen her 3 times this year with no problem, including the booking that made me start this thread which was made less than 24 hours beforehand.

As far as planning in advance, I made a booking yesterday for a punt in 2 weeks time, which is by far the furthest in advance I've ever planned. Work is sending me on a week long course in a town known for its punting. Funnily enough, the training venue is across the street from the working flat of the girl mentioned in the previous paragraph. I planned on going to see her whilst on the course. But the day before yesterday I was thinking about a duo (one of the girls of which used to work in a parlor in the same town and I was also never able to book when she worked there) that works in the same town. When I looked up their prices I found they were very reasonable for a 2 girl session. Never had a threesome and thought I must try them sometime. Then that night I noticed they were only doing the duo for another couple weeks. Sooo...booking made for the duo after course finishes on the Friday.

Edited by dbt

I think that dbt's premise applies equally to single punters. With us the opportunity is ever present but the need can vary from day to day. Sometimes I book a punt several days in advance only to find that on the day the desire has significantly diminished resulting a very perfunctory session. 

Has happened to me, when I've really not had the energy to perform as I'd like.

I preferred to make an "on the day" decision, which most of the time worked out fine.

Has happened to me, when I've really not had the energy to perform as I'd like.

I preferred to make an "on the day" decision, which most of the time worked out fine.

I'm starting to wonder if the deciding and booking is all part of the excitement and the longer you separate that from the actual punt the greater the chance of losing some steam?

Kind of like Christmas. With the shops starting to put out decorations in August and playing Christmas music in October, the enthusiasm is long gone before Christmas eve comes around. 

I'm starting to wonder if the deciding and booking is all part of the excitement and the longer you separate that from the actual punt the greater the chance of losing some steam?

Kind of like Christmas. With the shops starting to put out decorations in August and playing Christmas music in October, the enthusiasm is long gone before Christmas eve comes around. 

Depends how well you deal with the anticipatory adrenalin.For some that can cope with it it would be part of the pre punt buzz.For those that dont deal with it so well it can lead to stress which in turn can lead to other complications such as lowered/loss of libido.Then youve got those who deal with it far too well.or book way in advance.In those cases the rush is long gone by the time they reach the booking.

Wonders if theres an optimum time to make an advance booking...

Wonders if theres an optimum time to make an advance booking...

I really think a study needs to be done on this. I'd volunteer to take part if they paid my expenses.

Certainly found that it didn't help me if I had something booked up more than a couple of days or so in advance - always the danger that you build it up so much in your mind, when it actually happens it's a disappointment for one reason or another. I do agree that these shorter notice bookings could be more difficult with some indepents or agencies, though. It worked best when I knew someone who worked on several days in Soho & there were a couple of women I liked who worked at a local flat, so it possible to see a regular at short notice - it got a bit more hit and miss when they'd all retired.

Made it feel more spontaneous (as much as paid sex can do) to do it this way, I had a couple of very good short notice punts with the local girls. Think once I got to see one in about half an hour from making the call, then spent the best part of the next half hour inside her, hehe.

Mixing things between a regular that I book up to ten days in advance, with others I book at a moments notice, I have to say I love the build up to my time with my regular, and she hasn't disappointed yet in outcome.

3 hours booked with her, this Thursday coming.  Can't wait!  Already got my eye on an overnight with her in early May.  Can't wait to ask her when I see her on Thursday.

In the meanwhile, requested an agency girl earlier tonight for tomorrow lunchtime.  The agency haven't replied as yet.  Not bothered either way as it goes, but without the booking made with my regular on Thursday, I'd probably be going mad by now not having a confirmed punt when I wanted one. :unsure: