Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike2012

Working Over In Frankfurt And Amsterdam

6 posts in this topic

Hello Chaps,

Havent posted in many months as I am currently working over in Frankfurt and Amsterdam for a client. Jezuzzz the amount of quality pussy in these cities is unbelievable. If I am in the Frankfurt I shag at the eros centres at least twice a week. Trust me guys its like heaven here :-)

A few weeks ago I was at a private party in Amsterdam and got talking to one of the locals. He ended up taking me to this sex club where you pay 80 euros to shag hotties. Its somewhere near the spuistraat I cant remember exactly what number though as I was alittle drunk and it was 1am in the night !. Its a club full of girls who come up and chat to you and if you like them you pay the girl 80 euros to go and shag her in one of the rooms.

Its a shame the UK doesn't have places like this with quality women.

Cheers

If I am in the Frankfurt I shag at the eros centres at least twice a week. Trust me guys its like heaven here :-)

Er, it's really not. It's a place for a sleazy, cheap shag. I had my first paid one there, 19 years ago.

Have you not checked out FKK Palace yet?

I am currently working over in Frankfurt and Amsterdam for a client.

A job that takes you to Frankfurt and Amsterdam!?  What are you, a WG inspector?  You lucky sod.  I'd pay to have a job that took me to those two fine cities.

Like Vin DaLoo says, get yourself to the FKKs pronto, they are to the Eros/Red Light District, what a triple Michelin starred restaurant is to McDonalds.

sex club 

Define this please, it could mean a whole host of things from a parlour where you can have a drink and a chat to the girls or a full on night club stocked to the rafters with WGs x

Will checkout FKK Palace this weekend and report back guys :)

Er, it's really not. It's a place for a sleazy, cheap shag. I had my first paid one there, 19 years ago.

Have you not checked out FKK Palace yet?

or just dont bother  :rolleyes: