Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nutcracker

Roleplay

4 posts in this topic

Am aware of the old threads on this topic but maybe some new providers have come onto the scene. Can anyone thus recommend with contact/website details an attractive, preferably MILF and indie (30's to 50's) who is seriously good at roleplay with a good range of outfit/scenarios. Must offer incalls and preferably in the London area or south but can travel further if necessary. Looking more at the upmarket end for someone who can also hold a conversation and will pay accordingly. Availabilty of duo roleplay (2 girls) would be a bonus.

Whilst not visited myself, I have seen many good reports of "Mrs. Robinson" based in the Home Counties ( Bucks / Berks??) I just googled her and her AW profile confirms roleplay a top interest.

I love RP, am doing it more and more with a regular who wasn't sure at first but is now dead keen. Of course she tells me I'm the only one she does it with!!

I am a hugh roleplay fan, The most amazing roleplayer has to be kinkdirtybitch. However her fees deter me these days.

Joanna aka Poshengishtart on ** is probably the very close second. 

Serena at Maxes was also very good at rp. She's off the site though. Not sure what happened to her. Some other members of the site may know. 

Alice_of_wonderland on ** is suppose to be extremely good but she only does outcalls. I am never in London overnight so I have never had the chance to book her,

If you fancy a jaunt up the A12 to Colchester I have seen heavens angel not for role play myself but she does advertise it,and if her normal meets are anything to go by I think she would be pretty good.