Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pumps

Girls In Norbury

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyonee, on the othersite there seems to be a constant rotation of girls that work out of norbury, From a big house i'd suspect.

My main question is has anyone been to this establishment? Is it a professional outfit with professional girls?

I've done a quick search but im getting nowhere

At the moment i've got my eye on mona-love Shes not partically anything special, she just caught my eye and fancied a change ;-) so if anyone can vouch for her id appreciate it

Cheers

Hello everyonee, on the othersite there seems to be a constant rotation of girls that work out of norbury, From a big house i'd suspect.

My main question is has anyone been to this establishment? Is it a professional outfit with professional girls?

I've done a quick search but im getting nowhere

At the moment i've got my eye on mona-love Shes not partically anything special, she just caught my eye and fancied a change ;-) so if anyone can vouch for her id appreciate it

Cheers

Some Romanian Girls out there, if you fancy a bareback riding you should go for this place and it's the worst place with extremely poor hygiene in this area. I've found they got different profiles different times but they deactivated previous profiles as feedbacks from punters stated how this girls are here and their hygiene level.

I went there last week. My advice would be to avoid. The girl that I saw (Danielle) was particularly uninterested,  just lay there with a fake smile on her face stroking my arm.

It's also the only place I've been to where they take the towels off the bed before laying down, perhaps they wanted to keep them clean. The bed sheets were filthy with dried juices.

Pete

Thanks for the replys Guys, You've pretty much confirmed what my instincts were telling me. Hench the very reason i asked on this forum.

I will avoid :-D.

Poor hygiene and bareback = recipe for disaster.