Kieslowski

Does This Type Of Hotel Exist?

13 posts in this topic

I had a weird dream last night where I had just checked into a hotel and was lying on the bed reading the paper, when a female member of staff came in to check that everything was alright. That's not so weird, but then five minutes later another girl came in, wearing nothing but tights and high heel shoes. She was quickly followed by at least five other similarly-dressed girls, and I was asked who I wanted to have sex with. So I suddenly realised I'd somehow managed to book myself into the best hotel ever, purely by chance. And then my alarm clock went off...

So does this sort of hotel exist anywhere? I suppose it's essentially just a normal hotel that just happens to offer sex as room service. If it does exist, I'd love to go; and if it doesn't exist, then I think I've just worked out how I'm going to become a millionaire...

The Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya is not far off that exact dream - only it really happens.....

I've often been tempted by this Sydney hotel-brothel but never tried.  Would be interested to hear of the experience if anyone has stayed there:

http://www.stiletto.net.au/

Should be passing through Sydney in June.  Might finally try it.

I stayed a night in the Cape Country Ranch in Cape Town about 12 years ago, it was great fir an overnight stay, breakfast was outstanding.

I've often been tempted by this Sydney hotel-brothel but never tried.  Would be interested to hear of the experience if anyone has stayed there:

http://www.stiletto.net.au/

Should be passing through Sydney in June.  Might finally try it.

Have visited - was treated by a kind hearted supplier of mine - approx 300 pounds/hours (AUD400) - extra charges for kissing, RO etc. No OWO or CIM available (against the law).....

weird thing they do here in Oz is give you a "visual examination" of your cock, complete with an ultra bright doctors light and rubber gloves - even though all services are covered - a mood killer before it starts!

one BIG plus about the place though is that the girls are stunning! 

Do you want me to get you booked into the Star of the Sea, Carvahal, Costa del Sol (estark). 75€ a night for the room & hot & cold running crumpet to rent. Cousin has stayed there a couple times & survived the experience. Better beach than the Manchester Ship Canal, too. It's about 500 m from my apartment, so not a chore.

Do you want me to get you booked into the Star of the Sea, Carvahal, Costa del Sol (estark). 75€ a night for the room & hot & cold running crumpet to rent. Cousin has stayed there a couple times & survived the experience. Better beach than the Manchester Ship Canal, too. It's about 500 m from my apartment, so not a chore.

That place looks really good. Been past it a couple of times but was "in company" so couldnt go in. If the hotel does offer hot and cold women, being part of estark,  then I may have to go an a short "work trip"

The Grace Hotel in Bangkok. Built solely on whoring. You have 100+ hookers always milling around the nightclubs, cafes, snooker room and the bowling alley all within the hotel. 24 hours - hookers available. It even has its own "fishbowl" for full body massage and you can phone room service to send you a girl if you're too lazy to take the lift downstairs.

But quality (like most places in Bangkok) is variable. Slight variable is that it does have greater variety with many Uzbeks and a few Middle Eastern WGs (most of the clientele are Middle Eastern). Is also a 2 minute walk to Nana Plaza if you don't like the in-house menu.  

A lot of hotels in China have "massage" girls you can ask for, not sure if there is a parade of 5-6 of them that comes to your room. Though you usually can get to pick from a line up on the massage floor. 

Check out Black Beards resort in the Dominican Republic. 

www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/

While they don't just come into your room, they are onsite there for your pleasure. Very safe place to go to.