Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oddbloke

British Summer Time

10 posts in this topic

Punternet seems to be refusing summer. its still on winter time. postings on threads are being posted an hour earlier than real time.

Or perhaps along with other astonishing goings on and seemingly fantastic people, we can now time travel as well as punt.

according to sky and mac its 9.03am, according to punternet its...

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Better get to specsavers.....

Maybe you need to change the time zone in your profile.....but yes time travelling is permitted on the forum, its quite really easy, just go into 2015 on the 3rd of march, 9.25pm, and read the latest thread for details how to do it.

Maybe you need to change the time zone in your profile.....but yes time travelling is permitted on the forum, its quite really easy, just go into 2015 on the 3rd of march, 9.25pm, and read the latest thread for details how to do it.

I'm even more confused now. :wacko:  What is this place?

I have an issue with my punting email at the moment. If I access it via the iPhone mail app or Sparrow it's fine and via GMX webmail on my PC it's also fine.

However, if I login through the GMX mobile site m.gmx.com on my iPhone all the times for sent and received emails are advanced by 1 hr.

DG

DG

Well I say chaps, I changed my settings and woopee.

Now if we could only do this on a punt.

May I recommend a thread in the off topic section, which deals very comprehensively with this problem.