cantgetenuf

Suspender Belts

74 posts in this topic

Im sure im not alone in this but It is always a delight to behold to see a lady with stockings and suspenders showing when her skirt comes off in my presence. 

Or even the glimpse of "something shocking" as she crosses her legs opposite you or the feel of those suspenders as you feel her thigh.

Two points.

Firstly. Do you guys and ladies notice in catalogues or websites that sell these garments the models nearly always wear their nickers underneath their belts. Must be difficult if they should be wanting sex! Although not impossible! Im sure no wg would consider this option!

Secondly. As Im sure you must have realised by now stockings and suspenders are a requirement of mine when I visit a wg, you could say a bit of a fettish, I wish to enquire about the maximum number of belts you can get on belts. It's normally only 2 per leg but I have seen pictures of 4 per leg lately and believe there can be more. I am interested in seeing all types modeled at some stage soon by some willing ladies.

This is probably a question best answered by the ladies but if I was to see any wearing them I cannot guarantee thats all would be up to!

Look foreward to any comments on either point, but in particular the latter

Thank you

Hi

Some time ago I started a topic on should the nickers be worn over or under the suspenders

If I recall the general opinion was under was correct but if sex was going to happen then over

I am not keen on visiting a lady who has to start altering the suspenders so they are then under the nickers

Like you i am a lover of a lady in stocking and suspenders 

So the ladies on the m and s website are not wanting sex, but hopefully the ones we visit are!

Got it

Hence one of the reasons I wear holdup stockings without a suspender belt..if i had to wear a suspender belt i would go for the crotchless panties option.

and I was thinking of visiting you babe as you are not too far away from me! x

Oh dear, never mind. Its fairly obvious the sorts of things I wear from my website etc. I have generally found that guys don't seem to mind the absence of a suspender belt but plenty of ladies around who do go for the fiddly lil blighters.

Edited by Bibi

I wish to enquire about the maximum number of belts you can get on belts. It's normally only 2 per leg but I have seen pictures of 4 per leg lately and believe there can be more. I am interested in seeing all types modeled at some stage soon by some willing ladies.

This is probably a question best answered by the ladies but if I was to see any wearing them I cannot guarantee thats all would be up to!

Look foreward to any comments on either point, but in particular the latter

Thank you

I love suspenders. I have a couple of 8 strap ones and think they look far sexier than the 4 strap ones.

You can also get the 12 strap ones.

I wear knickers over, apart from yesterday with one client when I popped them under. It wasn't a problem since I'm so quick as removing them, only took a second and the desired effect was obtained.

If you mean straps, 'fashion' belts usually only have 2, often thin straps. Proper suspender belts which aren't generally available on the high-street come in 6,8 and even 12 strap options and metal clasps are preferable to plastic. Another bit of useful information is that whilst some are designed to roll on and off, most fasten either front or back with a row of hook and eyes. Trying to yank them off over the hips stretches, deforms and may damage them. Please don't do it!Equally the safest way to remove stockings themselves is by putting a finger inside and using a rolling-sliding action to roll them down and off over the foot.

Edited by Strawberry

Thanks Ruth, that's good advice and I will take heed!!!

I'm a big fan of stockings, suspenders and see-through panties

.... and I don't really mind if it's me or the lady I'm visiting who's wearing them!

Thanks Ruth, that's good advice and I will take heed!!!

I'm a big fan of stockings, suspenders and see-through panties

.... and I don't really mind if it's me or the lady I'm visiting who's wearing them!

Ooh, kinky devil you.

I love suspenders. I have a couple of 8 strap ones and think they look far sexier than the 4 strap ones.

You can also get the 12 strap ones.

Iteresting. Have seen one of your 8 stap set on your website but seems to be connected to a corset. That is very nice but they are available as belts alone are they?

Iteresting. Have seen one of your 8 stap set on your website but seems to be connected to a corset. That is very nice but they are available as belts alone are they?

If you mean the ones in the black and pink photo, that to my knowledgeable eye looks like she's wearing an 8-strap suspender belt, pair of pink frilly knickers, pink bra with black corset over the top. In other words they are all separate.

Edited by Strawberry

Knickers should be on the outside if your wearing them hooker style so its just a case of whipping the knicknacks of her x

Knickers should be on the outside if your wearing them hooker style so its just a case of whipping the knicknacks of her x

I look for suspenders that I can wear the knickers over, so it doesn't look silly.  If however I have seen a deep suspender belt that only looks right with the knickers under, than I'll just take the knickers to Stitches and ask them to put some poppers in the gusset so I can snap them open without faffing around with the suspenders.

This is my kink as a very nice gentleman that posts here and also shares the same kink knows <_<  

The type that have up to 12 straps come as either corsets or as suspenders, but the sussies tend to be deep (like the retro ones).  I must have a couple of dozen of them now and always wear the knickers underneath as they look daft on top and spoilt the effect.

The knicker dilemma is easily solved by putting poppers on the sides of the knickers or using those that have ribbons attaching the sides, makes for easy removal, except for silk French knickers of course, they go on top.

Strawberry is right about taking them off by the way, some of them are very expensive and unless they are the roll on type, it does damage them if not taken off properly, same with FFS stockings, they can be incredibly expensive and it annoying if a guy clumsily puts a nail through them. 

I buy the suspender belts that have the knicker built in and then i cut out the knickers :D  because i don't like them but i do like the design of the particulur suspender belt as they are deep ones and no fiddly clasps on the back of them  

Ooh, kinky devil you.

Would you be 'UP' for a bit of my idea of kinky fun, Ruth? x

I love them, but have to admit that the ones I enjoy most are probably, if I read Strawberry correctly, the least practical from a lady's point of view.

I have learned much from this thread (as I do from a great many threads here).

The more straps, the better!

I think the 8 to 12 strap suspender belts are soo sexy...more straps=better

I usually ask any wg's if they have a multi strap belt before deciding whether to meet...a fetish of mine

Too many straps and its turned into BDSM

Most look wrong with the knickers over the top, especially the deep ones which i prefer and tend to stay in place better. I tend to go woth a skimpy thing that can be pulled to one side of access or crotchless knicks (can be a bit tacky, but some of my boys love them!) or no knicks at all!  I love the more old fashioned vintage look anyway. I have a belt with 14 straps a kind client bought me. Lucky me!

However, all this talk has made me want to do some online shopping! :)

Oh dear, never mind. Its fairly obvious the sorts of things I wear from my website etc. I have generally found that guys don't seem to mind the absence of a suspender belt but plenty of ladies around who do go for the fiddly lil blighters.

I actively dislike suspender belts, but I love stay-up stockings. Doggy with a nice white arse framed by black stockings is a big turnon. (Haven't yet tried a black arse framed by light tan stockings, but only because of limited experience!!)

Mrs HDB occasionally wears nice ones that go very high up to go out in, sometimes even with no knickers. Unfortunately when we get home 1. sex is rarely on the cards (to the extent that we do it at all it's rarely after drinking) and 2. She tends to take them off the moment she gets in.

Was with a girl today who was wearing her knickers over her suspenders and it just didn't look right.  The knickers ended up looking all baggy, which definitely detracts. 

Everything was fine once she'd dropped these to the floor however. ;)