Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashman84

Help/advice For A Beginner

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I hope your all well and healthy, I need some advice and tips for the following:

I'm basically inexperienced in punting in Europe, I've punted in Asia and some Latin American country's but need some help with Europe, I have no idea where to start, I'm looking at going somewhere for a weekend, can you advise which country's would be best for a relatively young british asian punter who doesn't have much experience in Europe at all apart from the UK

I love all types of girls and age groups and a fan of receiving long messy sloppy oral sessions if that helps?

Look forward to all your help and advice to start off my adventures in Europe haha

Thanks guys

Ash

Ok Ash, have you read any of the older threads In this section? I would suggest Germany and possibly Poland for a weekend.

Ok Ash, have you read any of the older threads In this section? I would suggest Germany and possibly Poland for a weekend.

TBH . Poland is not that good or safe  for  darker skinned guys on their own  out to have fun....

Germany would be much better . 

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles.

Large country, open-minded attitude to commercial sex, decent English spoken, and a greater tolerance of other racial groups than many supposedly more open-minded states.

Spain would be worthy of consideration too. You could always have the Costas as a base of operation.

Edited by KSG

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles.

Large country, open-minded attitude to commercial sex, decent English spoken, and a greater tolerance of other racial groups than many supposedly more open-minded states.

Spain would be worthy of consideration too. You could always have the Costas as a base of operation.

Yes Germany Is great, but some of the club aren't so tolerant as you might think, GoldenTime Is known to bar Asian and Black guys.

+1

Yes Germany Is great, but some of the club aren't so tolerant as you might think, GoldenTime Is known to bar Asian and Black guys.

Had a wonderful time at Living Room in Dusseldorf. Being of Asian Descent, we had been warned that this could be a problem,

so we decided to use a local guide who took us to Living Room and then to GoldenTime. As we had the guide with us, we did not experience

any discrimination, in terms of entry.

As for the girls themselves, there was  a huge variety and all the girls we chose were friendly and all the usual services were provided,

i.e. FK, OWO, 69 and Fingering.

Edited by CoolTiger

Hey guys, thank you so much for the help you've given me so far, it's really appreciated, so it apppears to be that Germany is the place then, but keep the suggestions coming haha

Thanks again guys

Hey guys, thank you so much for the help you've given me so far, it's really appreciated, so it apppears to be that Germany is the place then, but keep the suggestions coming haha

Thanks again guys

Read the ISG forum on German FKK's

Thanks Jerboa for the link

So it seems like Germany is the place then? Can anyone recommend which would be the best city and club for a beginner like me, as there appear to be quite a few?

Thanks guys

Thanks Jerboa for the link

So it seems like Germany is the place then? Can anyone recommend which would be the best city and club for a beginner like me, as there appear to be quite a few?

Thanks guys

Personally I'd recommend Cologne, and Samya, or you could go to Frankfurt, would you be flying? You could do a Friday & Saturday there, come home Sunday. Have a look at my map, It will help you orientate yourself.

Another option would be Dusseldorf. We flew there with EasyJet from Gatwick. Outward Flight was around 4pm and returned the following day.

Yes I will be flying to the destination, checked out Samaya looks great and good reports, it'll be my first time in Germany and at one of these clubs, so apart from Germany any other cities in Europe you'd recommended for a beginner, also any cities where you don't go via the club route where you can just meet girls etc

Thanks guys much appreciated