jemca13

Independent Or Not?

11 posts in this topic

I’m not very experienced in punting just visiting some incall girls here for the last few months I’ve been visiting a lady who is an independent very friendly and excellent at her services and she is the one who speaks on the phone when I phone her I’m sure about it. But I noticed something there is a clear sign of a guy who is in her property (i.e. men toiletries, shoes, etc.. ) and most surprising thing is that last time while I was with her I got a text from her phone it says, “ Hi yes I’m available at 6” but unfortunately I didn’t check it that time as my one was silent but later when I left her house, she always keeps her phone out of sight.  I never seen her using phone when I'm with her . This put me a great concern and knock me off to see her even though she claims to be an independent. Anyone here got any idea what it could be?

She could still be independent but live with her husband or partner. Also, some independent ladies have a maid to take their calls.

I see a lady who works from the shared home but she has an en-suite bathroom for the boudoir so I don't see the toiletries etc..

I have on occasion wondered if a "get back to you later" type text or email may have been her hubby but I don't know if he has access to her communications and it's not worth stirring things up when it doesn't affect my punt.

DG

I’m not very experienced in punting just visiting some incall girls here for the last few months I’ve been visiting a lady who is an independent very friendly and excellent at her services and she is the one who speaks on the phone when I phone her I’m sure about it. But I noticed something there is a clear sign of a guy who is in her property (i.e. men toiletries, shoes, etc.. ) and most surprising thing is that last time while I was with her I got a text from her phone it says, “ Hi yes I’m available at 6” but unfortunately I didn’t check it that time as my one was silent but later when I left her house, she always keeps her phone out of sight.  I never seen her using phone when I'm with her . This put me a great concern and knock me off to see her even though she claims to be an independent. Anyone here got any idea what it could be?

I agree with DG, partner or she might have a pimp, if she does have a pimp it doesnt necessarily mean she is working against her will though. She is just being advertised as an Indie which of course would be a lie if the case. If it bothers you that much plenty more fish in the sea.

As above, she may live with someone or have a friend staying. 

Someone once thought my black running shoes belonged to a bloke, they are definitely the ladies model. Some ladies also supply mens toilettries so they don't go home smelling of eau de woman.

Edited by Strawberry

Some ladies also supply mens toilettries so they don't go home smelling of eau de woman.

Yes, i agree with you on this one Strawberry, my WG has a few male toiletries in the bathroom, so incase we want to freshen up before we leave, we can.

My point of view is I got a text from her phone when I was having sex with her as I said earlier but seems a bit ignorance about it by others who replied here and she was lucky enough as I didn’t check my phone on that time. Why she could have done this simple silly things or she tried to take any advantages over me. Anyway I planned another visit to her on weekend and I’m up for any word exchange with her about it possibly I’ll have the best answer then.

I only have male toiletries in my house, shower gel, soap, hair gel etc exactly for that reason stated. A man wants to freshen up and smell of man if he is discreet.

I tell my friends that I only like Lynx shower gel and body spray so they buy it for me for Xmas etc.

Hmm.. I wouldn't go through with it personally.  As has been said, it could be her husband or boyfriend, however I always feel uncomfortable with a man in a parlour or house, even if it's not for sinister purposes or for security.  Call it irrational, but that's just as is.

Beware the delayed text, thy dont always arrive within seconds of being sent, I once sent a text that didnt arrive till the following day.

Beware the delayed text, thy dont always arrive within seconds ofbeing sent, I once sent a text that didnt arrive till the following day.

Agreed.I have had texts that I have sent sometimes arrive much later or even the next day.

Agreed.I have had texts that I have sent sometimes arrive much later or even the next day.

Snap, even had clients texts not arrive or arrive up to 48 hours later and vice versa. They are not in the recipient's phone the moment you send them, phone off or on.