Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Btd

Holding Hands

16 posts in this topic

I always come down from my hotel room to meet the girl.  Fairly recently I have started to hold the girls hand when meeting them in reception and when we are going up to my hotel room.  Should I be holding their hand at this stage as I have not paid her fee until we get inside the room?  I do it to break the ice a little.  But should I wait until inside the hotel room to do any touching?

Thanks guys!

No !!!!!!

No contact whatsoever, and you shouldn't even look at her until you've handed her the cash in full !

Even then the money should be transferred from punter to wg by means of an extendable/retractable mechanical hand grabber gadget, thereby ensuring that no punter/wg skin-on-skin contact occurs before she has safe secretion of agreed payment

This is a business after all !!!!!!!!!

No !!!!!!

No contact whatsoever, and you shouldn't even look at her until you've handed her the cash in full !

Even then the money should be transferred from punter to wg by means of an extendable/retractable mechanical hand grabber gadget, thereby ensuring that no punter/wg skin-on-skin contact occurs before she has safe secretion of agreed payment

What a hilarious reply! I can't stop laughing.

By the way, do Currys and Dixons sell this extendable/retractable mechanical hand grabber gadget?

No to Currys. But Tesco do Marigold gloves and those sticks and pads for cleaning the toilet. Remove pad, insert cash, stretch. Simples.

Too funny.... although you're not doing anything illegal, hand holding may bolster the fantasy that you're with your 'own' GF/wife etc, so why not!?

Guess it depends upon the lady.

Make sure you don't end up married to the girl though!! :eek:

Working on the base system, holding hands counts as the bull pen prior to batting and working round the bases. Therefore you must not do this prior to paying your fee. You must also reference the ladies site or profile to verify that HH or "Holding Hands" is a service she is comfortable to provide. If it does not appear on the list of services then don't cross that line or the booking may end abruptly.

Seriously though folks, I think I might hold the hand of a girl I'd met before, but might be more circumspect with a new girl. I wouldn't want to put her off before we'd even started (I'll leave that for later).

I thought HH was Heavy Humping. I'm a bit overweight, so I guess that's an image we can all do without.

No !!!!!!

......and when payment has finally been made and accepted, you can then discard that hand gadget and sing out loud that Beatles song "I wanna hold your hand".

What a hilarious reply! I can't stop laughing.

By the way, do Currys and Dixons sell this extendable/retractable mechanical hand grabber gadget?

These gadgets are known as litter pickers.

Too funny.... although you're not doing anything illegal, hand holding may bolster the fantasy that you're with your 'own' GF/wife etc, so why not!?

Guess it depends upon the lady.

Prooved beyond all reasonable doubt when she smacks you round the face.

Jeuzzz Christ don't even think about holding her hand until the deal is sealed

Not thought about this before but on reflection it seems like quite a good way to distance potentially awkward question from hotel staff by looking like just another couple providing you're sensitive to the w/g reaction and not force the matter.

Edited by WykeTyke

Cut out the holding hands stuff , that's just for the kids .  Get her to link arms with you as you head towards the lift .  Let her enter the lift first , like a true gentleman , then you press the floor button , leaning over to her .  Then you push your hand straight up her skirt from the front to see if she is wearing any pants .

If she protests tell her it's her fault for wearing such a short skirt and looking so hot .  If she has a hairy pussy tell her  " it's so good to meet a real woman "   if she is shaven tell her  "   it's so good to meet a lady that takes the time to prepare herself  "    Either way bring your hand down from under her skirt before the lift doors open at your floor , look her straight in the eyes and smell your fingers and say .......

"bah, another Femfresh user, I might have known it. Right, love, let's try again, this time using the stairs"