Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Thank You

21 posts in this topic

Just a thread to say thank you to Galahad for initiating this location-specific forum and well done to those who asked for it or helped in other ways.

Let's hope it gets well used to justify its existence and help us - punters and SPs - enjoy Birmingham all the more often, satsifyingly and wisely.

Have fun and be generous with your knowledge and experience.

VLM

Edited by vivluvsme

Seconded. As a very occasional visitor to Brum, I'm sure it will be useful.

Bostin ain it aar.

tara a bit

... however, I had forgotten we might need Google Translate to get the best out of the new sub forum.

... however, I had forgotten we might need Google Translate to get the best out of the new sub forum.

But only if it's from a poster worth understanding...

only joshing, CP.

Well done to the Site owner for implementing this separate Birmingham section!

Thank you as well to Galahad for the new board, as I find Brum to be of particular interest.

But only if it's from a poster worth understanding...

only joshing, CP.

Oi ain brummie, ois a tyke.

Great to see our second city getting the right result. Thanks are due to G!

The parlour websites in Birmingham generally don't seem to be up to date and don't have rota's of who's working. I think this section will work only if punters share their experiences and report back etc.

Agreed but also hopefully it will prompt Brum parlours to get their site act together.

But agreed that comments on the parlours will be useful to update people who haven't been there recently or at all.

well should it be brum or should it include sandwell, dudley, wolverhampton, walsall and solihull?  Am I allowed to discuss girls that dont have a B postcode. But redditch has a B postcode but is in worcestershire.

I reckon it should be a west midlands area forum.

Edited by Coventrypunter

It says 'immediate vicinity' so I don't see why you can't explore what you can get away with!

Only just spotted the 'Birmingham' section.

Great news - thanks to whoever made it happen !

I also wanted to put on record my thanks for this forum. Much appreciated.

Only just spotted the 'Birmingham' section.

Great news - thanks to whoever made it happen !

+1

Only Just spotted the new Forum for Bham today.

Isnt Manchester the second city now guys?

Cheers Galahad old boy. Hopefully this will only energise the scene in the second city.

Isnt Manchester the second city now guys?

hmmmf!

Try looking at populations of England cities you will find Manchester right down at number 7. That is not to decry its great qualities - I love the place and it has had a well deserved reputation for its sexual services including of course the best two in the country in many people's view, the two Sandys places.

But that's just it, it is organised and hugely well served by the Little Black Book forum, hence the relatively small presence on here as relevance and especially geographic relevance is everything when you want to find interesting posts on a board.

Birmingham is not organised, the treasures may be there but not well known about,or they are not there and the hope would be someone would see that in the absence of Funplace and Pump, a new place or a revitalised place (whether parlour style or multi-flat style) could do extremely well.

So A Birmingham forum was much needed to try to reveal and improve the service to its population.

Edited by vivluvsme

Try looking at populations of England cities you will find Manchester right down at number 7. That is not to decry its great qualities - I love the place and it has had a well deserved reputation for its sexual services including of course the best two in the country in many people's view, the two Sandys places.

But that's just it, it is organised and hugely well served by the Little Black Book forum, hence the relatively small presence on here as relevance and especially geographic relevance is everything when you want to find interesting posts on a board.

Birmingham is not organised, the treasures may be there but not well known about,or they are not there and the hope would be someone would see that in the absence of Funplace and Pump, a new place or a revitalised place (whether parlour style or multi-flat style) could do extremely well.

So A Birmingham forum was much needed to try to reveal and improve the service to its population.

surely its the size of the conurbation that matters, not the size of the city.

manchester is quite small but becomes huge when you include oldham, rochdale, stockport etc. and places nearby like warrington and preston.

birmingham also has walsall, wolverhampton etc, and nearby places like redditch and staffford etc.

how do you decide which is bigger?

I agree its not the size of the place but what you do with it...

But you add Bolton, I'll add Walsall, where does a process like that get us?

Easier to just use the main city as did the site I got the details from (so go and criticise it not me!).

I also wonder (tho I don't feel I need to) that the population within the city itself will form the great of majority of the punters in that city (maybe slightly diluted for MK, possibly).

I can't remember the stats but even if to try to win your point you included Liverpool in Manchester 

you'd get shot.

Edited by vivluvsme