Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrisintcov

Fisting

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

should to be in London next month and was hoping someone might be a able to recommend a girl who will receive a fisting. She must do outcalls and I will be fairly central.

Many thanks

A search on AW gives 590 profiles who match your criteria.

Thanks, I do have a reverse booking running on that site.

But if AW is the answer to every question what is the point of forums such as this?  Galahad might as well give up and go home.

Alex at Maxes Angels loves it.

Fly_Bi_Suzy_Q  - UserID=1210546 - might well suit. It is easy to communicate with her and she will let you know what she likes and and dislikes.

But if AW is the answer to every question what is the point of forums such as this?  Galahad might as well give up and go home.

AW is the answer to very few questions in my opinion.

Disgaree, this is a Forum for looking at experiences not so much for looking at recommendations. We need Galahad.

Disgaree, this is a Forum for looking at experiences not so much for looking at recommendations. We need Galahad.

A legitimate point, although at the top of the screen this forum's title is "UK and Ireland requests for information".  Is asking for a recommendation a reasonable "request for information"?

Edited by chrisintcov

You could'nt go wrong with Sasha Karr. Friendly girl who loves being fisted! It floats her boat big time.

Edited by Anallover

My feeling is that there are 590 possibilities on AW, you could narrow your search to a few ladies that YOU like the look of and then come and ask about about ladies that interest you.

CB

My feeling is that there are 590 possibilities on AW, you could narrow your search to a few ladies that YOU like the look of and then come and ask about about ladies that interest you.

CB

Presumably you could link the fisting search to a geographic one and come out with the London ladies who are up for it.

A legitimate point, although at the top of the screen this forum's title is "UK and Ireland requests for information". Is asking for a recommendation a reasonable "request for information"?

logically a request for a recommendation is still a request for information by any definition.